PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nice to be back

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-= HIYAS =-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: nice to be back Reply with quote

Cool hello mga kababayan! TAO na po ulit kami... Razz Nakakapaginternet na po kami sa LAB kahit 2 computers pa lang ang meron. Hindi na namin kailangan pumunta sa ADECI para lang mag-internet! Laughing Smile Cool Wink Razz Hehehe, Prof. Angel,,, kamusta po?.. Cool

- Hiyas - Cool
mutuk
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Hiyas,

Wachap Barabap!

Hayyyyy, salamat!!! Mababawasan na ang manghihingi sa akin ng pera. . . . . . . (lagi mo akong nahohold-up pag nandito ka sa Adeci) hehehe Teka nga pala, magpasalamat ka naman dun sa Organizer, Judges at Donors ng essay contest. Si Tito Aurel Cagahastian nga pala (kung hindi ako nagkakamali. .tama baga Tita Glo?) ang nagbigay sa iyo ng extra prize para sa unique mong alias na wachap barabap. Siya, mag aral ng mabuti at ng mabigyan ng premyo. Ano nga baga ang gusto mong premyo? Sus kamahal pala, wag na lang hahaha! Ke Nanay ka na lang humingi hehehe!

Behave!

Mabait mong Tatay . . . pag tulog. Laughing Laughing Laughing
aileenp

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Saying Hi! Reply with quote

Hajime Mashite! You`re father is right Hiyas. If you`ll do good in school it`s not for anybody else but it`s for your own future. Remember, behind every sacrifice has a reward and behind every effort is success. Don`t forget also to put God first in everything that you do and always follow your parents`advice. Eventhough I`m far away from you right now and quite not sure if I can attend your graduation day, (Please inform me when)I`m hoping and praying that you can finish it with flying colors. You know why??? Coz I believe in you! Please give my regards to everybody especially to Sir Alan and Ma`am Juvy and to all your classmates (Please, Study Well)! Good Luck and God Bless You and your Family! Sayonara!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
flora

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Hello Aileen Reply with quote

Hi aileen;
Nice to hear that you're in Japan, dream comes true... Keep up your good work.
Thanks for helping Anne in her holiday assignments, I spoke to her teacher at amazed sya kasi di nahuli si anne sa mga lessons nila, plus the fact she always got a reward...
Regards at ingat palagi. God Bless.

Ate Flora
batang_patio

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:33 am    Post subject: WACHAP BARABAP Reply with quote

WACHAP BARABAP nanalo ng special prize? Di ko alam yun ah! Nakabakasyon ako nay-on at madalang mag-access d2. Nagtagumpay naman pala ang aking suggestion Laughing

Congratulations Hiyas!

Congrats din sa Ama't Ina Laughing

Thanks Glow!

regards
aileenp

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Re: Hello Aileen Reply with quote

flora wrote:
Hi aileen;
Nice to hear that you're in Japan, dream comes true... Keep up your good work.
Thanks for helping Anne in her holiday assignments, I spoke to her teacher at amazed sya kasi di nahuli si anne sa mga lessons nila, plus the fact she always got a reward...
Regards at ingat palagi. God Bless.

Ate Flora

Hi Ate Foy, I`ve been searching for your e-mail. I was so busy then. That`s why I forgot to asked Tita Tessie. Newayz! How`s your family? Give my regards to Kuya Art. Nice to hear that Anne is doing good in school (kanino kaya nagmana?) When are you planning to comeback again?I`m very willing to be her tutor again. I`ve learned a lot from London`s educational system because of her. I am not staying here for good. It`s only a privilege that my aunt gave me. I want to hear more from Anne`s performance. GodBless Your Family!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
mailaliwanag

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:58 am    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

hi Aileen, musta kana... talagang Japayuling Japayuki ang dating mo ngayon a! Ha ha. Mukhang Happing hapi ka naman dyan ano. Ingat lagi & God bless. Hanap ka na dyan ng SAKANG!

ELLA
aileenp

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: saying hi! Reply with quote

ikaga desu ka? he!he! how are you my dear classmate ella? nice to hear from you here sa usap paete! "pasensya na Hiyas" kase post nya to tapos dito ako nakakapagreply. newayz how`s everybody there? Please give my regards to all I.E.S. teaching and non-teaching staff! I know this time busy kayong lahat sa pagpasok ng 4th grading and our incoming february activity, the field demonstration. Keep it up gurl! I know you can make it, next year you`ll gonna be permanent and who knows maybe before the school year ends diba?? its the guts!! batchmate kase kita!he!he!he! kaya love your own! see yah next time! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Erma

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:12 am    Post subject: HELLO Reply with quote

Hi Aileen,

Tita ERma ito, sister ni Tessie at Popoy. Pakibati na lang ako sa Tita mo, naalala ko kasi noong bago pa lang sila dito sa Paete, student ako ni Mommy mo at nakakasama din namin siya.

Ingat ka diyan.

God bless.
gilda fadul cadapan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: nice to know you Aileen! Reply with quote

Hello Aileen, i never knew you but your mother and father.Especially your mother, one of the most love and favorite teacher of our batch in ELC. Please give my regards together with my husband Teodorico Cadapan.
More power to you and God bless!
Colossians 3:23
aileenp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: hi tita Erma! Reply with quote

Hi po! and regards to your family! Opo naman! kilala ko naman po kayong lahat na magkakapatid! Salamat po! and I`ll extend your regards also to my aunt! God Bless! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
aileenp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:47 am    Post subject: Re: nice to know you Aileen! Reply with quote

Hello! Yeah! maybe because I`m still young nung naging teacher nyo si nanay! We`re both in the same profession now! Magkasama po kami sa Paete Central School! you can e-mail her here almalou49@yahoo.com. Thanks for the greetings and May God bless your family! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
victor micael ramos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: tito vice, Reply with quote

tito vice,ang bad news po, Mad magalas nga po si hiyas sa liceo Laughing madaldal din siya tulad ng mga lalaki po naming kaklase Cool at ang good news po ay Very Happy kasali siya sa sports dance.insan po mag susumbong ako sa inyo tunkol kay hiya Smile Smile hank you po
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum