PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trip to Italy...Norie @ Claudio

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Photo Albums and Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eve19612000

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:45 am    Post subject: Trip to Italy...Norie @ Claudio Reply with quote

Venezia,Italy

Ferenze/Florence,Italy

Rome, Italy

vermad

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject: Trip to Italy Reply with quote

Claudio and Norie:

You beat us. We did not make it to Venice and Florence and Pisa. These were the places I wanted to show Minda, but she was not up to it - i.e. to the long walks. I noticed Americans find the SMART car very cute and take photos of it. We had photo of it in Bern. Wink Claudio, you look bigger than the Smart Car. Wink Norie, you must be driving like crazy to be able to see all these places in Italy. I will let Minda see the pics to let her know what she missed. Sheba, thanks for sharing the photos.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fredmc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:01 am    Post subject: Paetalianos Reply with quote

Claudio & Norie,

Nice pictures. They remind me of the places I have visited. Next time, include Siena in your itinerary. It's a nice Medieval city rich in arts and culture and site of the famous Palio race. It's only an hour away from Florence. Nalamangan mo lang kami dahil hindi kami nakasakay sa gondola/water taxi kundi doon lang sa malaki-laking boat. I am glad that you had a good time. Thanks Sheba for posting their pictures.

FredMC
norie balquiedra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: Trip to Italy Reply with quote

Ka Ver

It was really a crazy driving experience from Zurich bound to Italy
especially in the city of Rome. Hayaan ko na lang siya ang mag kuwento sa inyo and we have still more exciting pictures to share.....just wait and see Very Happy
vermad

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: Trip to Italy Reply with quote

norie balquiedra wrote:
we have still more exciting pictures to share.....just wait and see Very Happy

Norie: We can't wait. It seems we can't get enough of this Summit stuff. Wink Wink Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
norie balquiedra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:36 am    Post subject: Paetalianos Reply with quote

Ka Fred

Siena was really on our plan to visit going back from Rome but we are already run out of time bec. we still want to visit Torino where my son is, so we decided to skipped Siena and drove from Rome directly to Torino and then the next day, we drove back to Zurich directly to Shebas place to say bye-bye coz Claudio will be leaving the next day...so that`s ended the very interesting and wonderful trip to Italy Very Happy
Claudio

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Romantic place Reply with quote

Ka ver,

Nice to hear you beat us, I don't want to brag about it but , have you heard the romantic places that you missed ? the aroma of fresh espresso,fresh croissant , the air breeze from venice canal and sorroundings, the sounds and doves landing in your lap or hands, amore!! we don't rent the Gondola it will cost us, 89 euro. i told Norie i don't care if i drove thousand km. with the annoying stickshift car, its more convenient than riding the train. i hope the US consumer Grp. will approve the Smart/small car. save a lot of money and gas especially the never ending gas prices going up everyday. a big burden to all motorist here in California. Ciao!! Salut!! Claudio
eve19612000

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: ooooooooooooppppppssss... Reply with quote

bai! traffic po,...natabunan ng kalapati...teka't itutuloy!!!

Pisa,Italy

Claudio bakit mo iniwan si Norie...buti't di nabagsakan...bali ka aba!

ih! Norie wag kang humara mabagsakan ka nay-an...hahahakablag!

Collesseum/ROME ,Italy

vermad

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Trip to Italy Reply with quote

Claudio & Norie:

You visited a very historical place - Pisa, paradoxically made famous by some defective architecture, the leaning tower. It was the birthplace of Galileo Galilei, Italian mathematician, astronomer, and physicist. He was born there on Feb. 15, 1564.

He found that bodies do not fall with velocities proportional to their weights, but he did not arrive at the correct conclusion (that the velocity is proportional to time and independent of both weight and density) until perhaps 20 years later. The famous story in which Galileo is said to have dropped weights from the Leaning Tower of Pisa is apocryphal. The actual experiment was performed by Simon Stevin several years before Galileo's work.

However, Galileo did find that the path of a projectile is a parabola, and he is credited with conclusions foreshadowing Newton's laws of motion. He was the first one to use the telescope to study the heavenly bodies. Mang Tom, here is our friend G.G. I hope you are reading. LOL! Who are the people you were with in Rome?

Claudio, mi sembra che tu sei innamorato d'Italia. Ask Norie what it means.

Somyga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:58 am    Post subject: Claudio & Norie Reply with quote

I am happy to both of you and congratulations on your trip to Europe.
I am also dreaming to experience travelling but maybe it just a dream.

Dear Claudio, look at this old (very old 1970-71) and now. What happened?
What did you do? Maybe Norie is a very good cook....just happy to see you
in the pictures, take care and God Bless you...
exercise tuwing umaga, tuwing umaga, tuwing umaga.

oly

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pictures Norie and Claudio. We can see that you really enjoyed your trip. What you missed are our happy days in our swiss tour to Interlaken, the dinner evening in Sheba`s place and the happy picnic. That was fun.

Regards to all.

Fely
norie balquiedra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Paetalianos Reply with quote

yes,Fely,we missed a lot of nice place too in Bern but we cannot have it all, our target was really Italy,ang mahalaga ay nag-enjoy ang bawat isa, so till next summit kitakitz tayo ulit
norie balquiedra

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Paetalianos Reply with quote

Ka Ver, our photo in group was with paetalianos in Rome, from my left is Paz Calabig (sister of Dante Calabig) Jeff her husband and Peddy Garcia and Cristy Calabig (wife of Peddy) sayang at di nyo sila na contact when you got there
Ludy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Re: Trip to Italy...Norie @ Claudio Reply with quote

Hay sa wakas! Nakita ko rin hahahahaha meron na akong DSL bunsoy...ang gaganda! ang sasaya! Wow na Wow...bwuahahahaha ako dun kay Claudio sa isang picture...hulaan nyo kung alin dun bwuahahahaha...

Tagumpay...namayat pa si bunsoy! Panay pa ang sayaw!!! ang hindi ko mabuksan ay yung kay cesar...

Anyway...on the go na uli ako he he he DSL/wireless na uli...na spoiled ako sa mga anak ko, pagdating ko dito kina tatay, ay mabagal na dial up, ang tagal pa ng DSL ih ih ih...ngayon no problem na...

Congratulations sa inyong lahat!

Norie, ehem...america o europe? He he he he...

Ka Fely...nagpapalakas na si tatay...complete change ng lifestyle ang itinuturo ko...umpisa sa mga kinakain...hindi na pwede yong style paete he he he daming bawal...ang hirap gumawa ng menu nya...daming bawal...sus ginoo...ang pinakamasaklap? Napaka ulit!!! Crying or Very sad Laughing Wink

andiyan na ba sina mama lito?
alimpuyo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: Trip to Italy...Norie @ Claudio Reply with quote

[quote="dadaludy"

Norie, ehem...america o europe? He he he he...
[/quote]
Da Luds dahil ako ay nasa europe pa at siya ay nasa america,kaya America at Europe pa rin Wink dun naman sa picture ni Claudio na napatawa ka, parang nahulaan ko kung alin Embarassed

Tisay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: Happy couple... Reply with quote

Hi Norie, Kumusta...nice to see all your beautiful pix here!! I'm happy for you Very Happy Very Happy Wink
amork

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

dear norie and claudio,

nice pictures! nice views.... talagang ang sarap mag-travel ano.
mabuti laang at hindi kayo nabuwalan ng tower of pisa.

keep on going around the world and enjoy life.

regards,

mam amor Laughing Laughing Laughing

p.s. thanks sa birthday greetings.
alimpuyo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: Happy couple... Reply with quote

Tisay wrote:
Hi Norie, Kumusta...nice to see all your beautiful pix here!! I'm happy for you Very Happy Very Happy Wink

hello! Tisay, musta rin, hope to see you next year summit Very Happy
[i]

mam amor, thank you po, umuuwi po ba kayo ng Holy Week sa Paete?

baka sakali pong magkita tayo.......rgrds..norie[/i
Claudio

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Just Go and see Europe Reply with quote

Somy,

Aba eh! ay nakita ko na naman yong grupo ng ganda lake! musta na? don't just dream on . just go and see Europe! believe me,you will enjoy your trip and you can feel like your in onother dimension..

Mag-exercise tuwing umaga! yup, i gained more weight when i stop my bad habit of smoking 10 years ago. i'm still very active and doing a lot of excercise, basketball,tennis,biking and walking. and also tried some form of dieting. hopefully lose some more weight. yes! Norie is a good cook.. prito Tilapia at buro mustasa mixed with tomato for lunch, sinigang sa sampalok with talbos and crunchy Okra and banos. sheba's special sarap.. for dinner. thanks & rgds. Claudio
eve19612000

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Trip to Italy...Norie @ Claudio Reply with quote

dadaludy wrote:
Hay sa wakas! Nakita ko rin hahahahaha meron na akong DSL bunsoy...ang gaganda! ang sasaya! Wow na Wow
Tagumpay...namayat pa si bunsoy! Panay pa ang sayaw!!! ang hindi ko mabuksan ay yung kay cesar...

daluds pc ko naman ang nagluluko...siguro'y magwawalis muna ako...mukhang binubulati na ay...hahahahakablag! i try mo yung kay Cesar sa b-day greetings sa akin, minsan kasi daming gumagamit kaya di ka makapasok...

dadaludy wrote:
andiyan na ba sina mama lito?

si Adi'y nauna na, dito na sya...yung iba intay pa ng visa sa UK...hayaan mo't kunan ko sila ng pix at i post ko dito...palobo na uli ako daluds malamig na naman ay...hahahahakablag!
maglalayag

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Trip to Italy...Norie @ Claudio Reply with quote

[quote="eve19612000"]
dadaludy wrote:
Hay sa wakas! Nakita ko rin hahahahaha meron na akong DSL bunsoy...ang gaganda! ang sasaya! Wow na Wow

daluds pc ko naman ang nagluluko...siguro'y magwawalis muna ako...mukhang binubulati na ay...hahahahakablag! i try mo yung kay Cesar sa b-day greetings sa akin, minsan kasi daming gumagamit kaya di ka makapasok...

Sheeba/Daluds and to everybody,

I updated the photoshow per Fely's request. The link is still the same:

http://www.photoshow.net/watch/aj2Hx4BT

Enjoy!
maglalayag

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Happy couple... Reply with quote

Norie/Claudio,

Nabuo ko na ang exclusive photoshow n'yo (the title "Happy Together"). Kaya nga laang iba-burn ko sa CD/DVD then ipapadala by mail kay Claudio kasi 'di puedeng i-email or i-publish on the net kasi ang ginamit kong background music eh from my own collection (against international law daw).

Anyway, proud ako sa kinalabasan at I'm sure kayo rin mag-eenjoy na panoorin.

Cheers!
alimpuyo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: Happy couple... Reply with quote

maglalayag wrote:
Norie/Claudio,

Nabuo ko na ang exclusive photoshow n'yo (the title "Happy Together"). Kaya nga laang iba-burn ko sa CD/DVD then ipapadala by mail kay Claudio kasi 'di puedeng i-email or i-publish on the net kasi ang ginamit kong background music eh from my own collection (against international law daw).

thank you again,Cezar at sana makarating ka ng maluwalhati sa iyong pamilya and also wala sanang hassle sa airport.....rgds. to your family.....norie

Claudio

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: HAPPY TOGETHER Reply with quote

Cesar,

"Happy together" Laughing Laughing thank you very much! how you doin? good
title. i hope you used the same title sang by the "turtle" 1971 as one
of the bacground music too. it brings back the memory of the good
old happy days in Paete my adapted town. well, i can't wait and very
excited to have your creation.good luck to you and your family in
canada eh! God bless.. claudio
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Photo Albums and Videos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: