PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Call for Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Tulong Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iresmary

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: A Call for Help Reply with quote

Olive Karen Agapito Carolino, 23 year old has a congenital heart disease, atrial septal defect serendum type with pulmonary hypertension, surgery for closure of the defect is recommended before complication of pulmonary hypertension sets in.
She needs immediate medical attention before the pressure comes up,as her mom (Luvy Lavastida Agapito Carolino) asking and begging for your financial assistance. I could hardly raised the amount needed for her surgery. Philippine Heart Center for Asia told us that she needs 250.000.00 pesos.
Someone told me to try and ask Paetenians for help. Some don't know me yet and I am ashamed for what I am doing but necessity calls for it. For I could not afford to lose my daughter so please lend us your helping hand.
Your help will be very much appreciated. I know God is faithful that He will bless you more. Thank you very much!!!

I am the daughter of the late Solita Lavastida Agapito and Aurelio Agbada Agapito. My contact numbers are 049-817-0453, +639275382138 and my e-mail address is lhouveeh_07@yahoo.com.ph, my home address is 7-593 J. Rizal Street Paete, Laguna or A. Roces Street Paete Elementary School, Paete, Laguna.
[/b]

Last edited by iresmary on Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks a lot mary for posting this message. i was able to talk to luvy and karen. i remember the time when i and ate mennen have to drive them to the heart center almost 20 years ago. ngayon ay dalaga na siya.

to luvy. we will try to do our best to help you. kung ano man ang makayanan namin ay ipapadala namin sa yo. i will keep in touch thru email.

will pray for you and karen. take care and regards to your family,
luchie
Chicago Paetenian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Exact Address Reply with quote

Dear Kabayan,

Kindly post here the exact address, including the zip code, where to send our little help.

Kahit po tig kakaunti tayo pag pinagsama-sama ay marami rin!

So mga kababayan na may ginintuang puso, let's do it!

Huwag po tayong mahihiya, gaano man ang ating makakayanan ay ipadala na natin agad. The sooner the better!

SALAMAT PO.
reyc
Forum Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mary,

Please tell Luvy that we will do our best to solicit some financial help for Karen from our kababayans here in the Paetenians Canada Chapter and that we are praying for her. She has a special place in our hearts.

Regards,

Rey
reyc
Forum Owner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Exact Address Reply with quote

Chicago Paetenian wrote:
Dear Kabayan,
Kindly post here the exact address, including the zip code, where to send our little help..

Dear Chicago Paetenian,

We are helping solicit donation for Karen click here for details. If you like you can course your donation through my sister Luchie at kami na ang bahalang magpadala sa kanila sa Paete. Please make your donation payable to: LUCY ADEA and mail it to:

LUCY ADEA
482 Cottagers Green Drive
Mississauga, ON L5B 4J3
Canada
junchie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: funds for Karen Reply with quote

Dear Kang Cesar and Kang Glo of the Chicago Chapter,
Just received your contribution to Karen's surgery fund in the amount of US$100.00. Maraming maraming salamat sa inyo. Magandang buena mano ito. All your donations will be added to whatever funds we collect this Saturday during Ina's birthday. I will post all the names of all donors here in Usap and in the mailing list.
Kumusta na laang at maraming salamat muli.
Luchie
cvafuang

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: funds for Karen Reply with quote

junchie wrote:
Dear Kang Cesar and Kang Glo of the Chicago Chapter,
Just received your contribution to Karen's surgery fund .... Maraming maraming salamat sa inyo. Magandang buena mano ito. All your donations will be added to whatever funds we collect this Saturday during Ina's birthday. I will post all the names of all donors here in Usap and in the mailing list.
Kumusta na laang at maraming salamat muli.
Luchie

You are welcome. This is our own little way of giving back.. If you will recall, I think less than a year ago, we also made a similar appeal for our niece who was diagnosed with a deadly disease. With the gracious help of a lot of people, some of whom we don't even know, we were able to raised enough fund for her treatment and she passed the biggest hurdle of her life at the time. Currently, she's still undergoing treatment but nevertheless we are so ever thankful to those who helped her financially or otherwise.

And to you Karen, have a little more patience, a lot of faith and pray abundantly.

HELP IS ON ITS WAY!!!
batanglayas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: kamusta na Reply with quote

happy valentine sa mga pusong malalambot at mapagpahal sa kapwa kamusta na kaya ang kalagayan ng ating kababayan na si karen ano ng naging resulta?

batanglayas
net_feldmann
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: kamusta na Reply with quote

batanglayas wrote:
happy valentine sa mga pusong malalambot at mapagpahal sa kapwa kamusta na kaya ang kalagayan ng ating kababayan na si karen ano ng naging resulta?

batanglayas

pareho ang tanong mo pati dun sa isa kaya same answer na rin

http://paete.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4153
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Tulong Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum