PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Namamaluktot

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Wok with Somy (cook, work, walk)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Somyga

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Namamaluktot Reply with quote

Mga kapatid ko at mga kababayan, mga kaibigan. Masyadong malamig na balut na balut
ng makapal na damit upang hindi maginaw at ng may panlaban sa panahong ito na
kalamigan. Hindi siguro ninyo mawari kung papaano kami mabuhay dito sa Canada
na nanaisin pang manirahan sa dating kinalakhan. Matibay ang mga bahay dito
na mayroong contra sa lamig at merong heater na ginagamit o kaya ay fireplace na kahoy
ang ginagamit o sa ngayon ay gas or kuryente. ang malalaking building naman
ay meron ding mga systema upang ito ay matuluyan sa pagtatrabaho o magsisilbing
tirahan na gaya ng Condominium or apartment. May kasabihan na dito raw ay
masarap na mahirap, sa atin naman sa Pilipinas ay mahirap na masarap...

HAPPY WINTER 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE GOOD LIFE AND WHERE TO FIND IT (MABUTING BUHAY AT SAAN ITO MATATAGPUAN)
CAN THE GOOD LIFE BE DEFINED? YES...
What it isn't....wealth and possessions (yaman at pag-aari)
Beauty (ganda), thrilling experiences, Personal and accomplishment.

What it is.......Close friends, A good marriage, Control over your life
A vibrant, religious faith.
LOVE, HOPE, FAITH

I lost my job last week of January 2009 and still believe this is God plan for me
I have more time for my renovation business as a contractor (with no projects). With
the economic crisis globally. Hindi ko alam kung saan ako magsisimula. I started up
in heaven and pray...Panginoon kayo lamang po ang inaasahan ko na alam ko pong hindi
po ninyo kami pababayaan. My Christian friends in our church also pray for us....
Awa ng Diyos binigyan ako ng projects para meron pambayad sa mga araw araw na pangangailangan

Kung hahayaan ng Panginoon ay gusto kong maging mahusay na contractor na handang
tumulong sa mga nangangailangan at maging mahusay na karpentero din na tulad
ng aking ama (Miming) at ng aking Dada Iskung Gusti.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My lovely wife prepared insimada as my birthday cake for my
56th birthday. Thanks, O Lord...thank you my sisters, friends and thank you to Cynthia for remembering my birthday....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gasebo

Inside the building

Lulu

Lulu's Dad 92 years old

Jesse at his driveway

On our way to Kosmo's birthday

The contractor

Ludy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:15 am    Post subject: Hello katoto/kapatid Reply with quote

First, this posting is touching...and your FAITH is Great! Sorry to hear about your job...and you did the right thing...Look up and pray...always cling to God's grace and never let go of hope...Somy, your relationship and faith with Jesus and Father God is what YOU are now...always joyful and willing to share...and your great relationship with people, especially your wife is A++!!! You know the Cross? One side is pointing up and the other side is pointing on your left and right side? That is my reminder all the time...get connected to the one UP there and have a good relationship, both from your left and right side of this world, meaning mga tao na nasa tabi natin...that's it...the secret of eternal life...then the fruits of the spirit will blossom and can be seen in your face, your smile and your loving ways. Wink Very Happy
Somyga

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello katoto/kapatid Reply with quote

dadaludy wrote:
First, this posting is touching...and your FAITH is Great! Sorry to hear about your job...and you did the right thing...Look up and pray...always cling to God's grace and never let go of hope...Somy, your relationship and faith with Jesus and Father God is what YOU are now...always joyful and willing to share...and your great relationship with people, especially your wife is A++!!! You know the Cross? One side is pointing up and the other side is pointing on your left and right side? That is my reminder all the time...get connected to the one UP there and have a good relationship, both from your left and right side of this world, meaning mga tao na nasa tabi natin...that's it...the secret of eternal life...then the fruits of the spirit will blossom and can be seen in your face, your smile and your loving ways. Wink Very Happy

Thank you Ludy for your encouraging thought.
Sa aking libreng oras ay nagbabasa ako ng bible. Nabasa ko na ang Genesis kung papaano ginawa ng Diyos and langit at Lupa
at ang mga bagay dito sa mundo. Tapos ay Exudos, Deut, Joshua
and Judges. I learned and touched how God loves His people(Jews) but angry when He is disobeyed, too many killings in the story but God is God. God is good.
I hope you're doing ok and keep your smile wherever you go.
God be with you always and your (family) household.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Wok with Somy (cook, work, walk) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: