PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Carving Foam
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Paete - Carving Capital Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leeq

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Vlanderick Villanueva Reply with quote

hello, nandy? kumusta ka na? bagong photo mo ba yong nasa profile mo? taba mo na pala ngayon. Laughing si joseph tumataba na uli!
tlee
NANDY_A

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tita Lee,

Hello!! Kumusta na po sila diyan? Last year pa po 'yong picture ko hindi na nga mapigilan ang pag laki ko.

Ok lang po kami dito si Nandrian eh nakamana po yata sa mga Quesada ng katalinuhan palagi pa rin nasa honor last year top 10 Shocked siya sa buong 7th grade out of 500+ students Wink sabi ko e tuloy tuloy lang niya hanggang mag college para ma-scholar.

Kumusta na rin po kay Joseph at sa lahat.. Cool

Nandy
eboytons

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Where about of Mar Dalagan? Reply with quote

Quote:
Yung Mar Dalagan ba ay nasaan siya sa Saudi ba?

My brother Mar Dalagan will be arriving Orlando, Florida tomorrow for his employment at JD Marriot, he will work on various culinary arts and also as Kitchen Chef too, he is one of the best in foam carvings while working in Saudi, Arabia. Smile

I'll try to visit him soon.
More Power to Paetenians Artist! Very Happy

tony dalagan
fairfax, VA
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NANDY_A

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kang Tony,

Good news yan ah! Cool Mabuti naman pala at na-approved na ulit 'yong employment niya sa JD Marriott let me know kung nandito na ulit siya tell him to call me and he's very welcome to visit us here again and you too Kang Tony. Anytime! Wink

Best Rgrds,
Nandy
NANDY_A

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kang Tony;

Ako ulit! dito na kayong magkapatid mag christmas sa amin. Kasama na ba ni Pareng Mar 'yong pamilya niya?

Si ako,
Nandy A.
vermad

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Where about of Mar Dalagan? Reply with quote

eboytons wrote:
he is one of the best in foam carvings while working in Saudi, Arabia. Smile

Tony:
Congratulations to your brother Mar and to you by extension Wink . It is always good to have siblings around. Tell him to show us his portfolio. I just saw some works of Tony Alberto and they are amazing. I think the world is peppered with Paetenian talents. I think we should ask CNN to make a documentary of Paete Talents in the US. I will look into this. I will make it my personal project. Paete needs exposure. More power to the Dalagan Tribe!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NANDY_A

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[Paetenian talents. I think we should ask CNN to make a documentary of Paete Talents in the US. I will look into this. I will make it my personal project. Paete needs exposure. More power to the Dalagan Tribe!

Kang Virgil,

Paete Talents are all around the world indeed, It's makes us very proud of our kababayan. Here is another article published back in July 1999 by Travel and Leisure Magazine about my cousin "Uldarico Afurong" Son of the late "Adeling Afurong and Flora Pacurib of Ibaba. Wink

http://www.travelandleisure.co.....536672B8E1

See you Sat,
Nandy A.

[/quote]
vlander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:09 am    Post subject: From Saudi to Orlando Reply with quote

Ka Tony, Congrats and WELCOME TO ORLANDO,paki sabi mo na lang sa utol na may taga Payti na rito na iilan pa laang ( isa na ako don ).I'm not far at all from his present employer,in fact,I've been seeing the site everyday during constructions,one of the most elegant hotel here in Orlando(Talking in Orlando Only),corner lot with a nicely designed golf course facilities,half mile from SEA WORLD Theme Park,walking distance lang ako or by racer bike. Mabuti at may karagdagang taga Payti dine sa Orllando,maiba-iba naman ano,kung sawa na siya CAMEL doon ay ALLIGATOR naman dine,doon ay ginataang Cactus,dine ay tinuto,Sand Storm sa Saudi,dito'y Hurricane. O sige't kamusta na lang sa iyo at sa iyong familya diyan. Kontakin mo na lang si Pacards kung ano't ano man. MABUHAY ANG MGA LAGALAG NA TAGA PAYTI.(Patnubayan Po). Celebration dapat aba!!!............. vlander
eboytons

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Mar Dalagan Reply with quote

Vlander and Nandy,
Cenciya na sa inyo, ngayon lang ako nakareply, though
I've read you email sa Usap, few days back, its because i had a
problem with my yahoo web base email, but its good that i was able
to solve it thru synchronization with my home page email, so here
it is, stable na and yahoo face is not sleeping anymore...lol
Salamat sa invitation ninyo and i really have a plan to visit
my brother Mar in Florida in the near future, di pa ngayon at alam
kong super busy siya, kalapit lang ng Hotel yun apartment na
titirhan nila. Glad to know that the hotel is newly bulit and construc-
ted..nakakaigayang lumipat to work as Building Maint. Engr..lol.
Sige kita kits tayo in the future, Happy Thanks Giving Day
to all Paetenians in the net, moren power!
tony dalagan
fairfax, VA

VGM,
Thanks for the greetings and welcome remarks, marami
pang Dalagan's Siblings ang darating, sunod sunod na yan...lol, iba
ibang profession at category ng trabaho. Laughing
Glad to see your pictures too, autumn season is really one
of a very wondeful season here in USA, but still winter is the most
wonderful season of the year, as it reflects and reminds us the birth
of our Lord Jesus and the good time for the family together.
Regards to the family circle and Happy Thanks Giving
Day! God Bless. Smile
tony dalagan,
VA ( the most well managed state of USA, November
2005 Election by Washington Post) Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Paete - Carving Capital Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum