PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any Paetenians want to experience Life Down Under?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Job Postings and Business Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vafuang

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject: Any Paetenians want to experience Life Down Under? Reply with quote

Hello Paetenians in Europe, Canada and Alaska,

Kamusta po!

I am a Paetenian who loves travelling as much as spending my time at the comfort of my own home and have been living in Australia for almost eleven years now. While I do enjoy travelling to new places, I prefer to spend my holidays at a longer period of time and to temporarily live in a local community away from hotels to experience the local lifestyle of the new place I visit. I like my travel to be at the convenience of a home where I can go sightseeing, explore region’s attractions, and then return home away from home at my own privacy and leisure.

So what am I offering?

I would like to offer my home in Brisbane Queensland Australia for “home exchange arrangement” to Paetenians in Europe, Canada and Alaska who would like to experience Down Under Lifestyle. (Home exchange is temporary trading of accommodation by two home owners for mutually agreed period of time. This arrangement enables both parties to limit their cost of travel to airplane tickets only.)

Rather than I offer my home in a public home exchange program, why not with co-Paetenians where I can totally have peace of mind that we both enjoy our vacation knowing that our homes are not left unattended while we are away for an extended period of time.

Below are the proposed details of the program:

1. Length of stay – 4 to 6 weeks

2. Preferred dates and countries:

• Between October 2011 to February 2012 – Either Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Norway or France.

• Between October 2012 to February 2013 – Either Alaska or British Columbia (Canada).

3. Home for exchange – Brisbane Queensland Australia http://www.ourbrisbane.com a Luxurious Four Bedroom Tudor Style Home (can accommodate 6 people) with huge outdoor entertaining area, fully maintained leafy garden and trees, private gym, swimming pool and bar located in an upmarket suburb of Taigum (10km north of Brisbane CBD & international airport, very close to supermarkets, cafes & shopping centres, and only 50 minutes drive to the Gold Coast and 30 minutes drive to Sunshine Coast). Two cars can also be arranged for use. Pictures and location maps & guides are available.

For further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Virgilio Afuang (son of Alex & Carmen Afuang)
http://www.afuang.com

-------------------------------
PS May I request to direct all responses to my email and please do not make enquiries or greetings (which I do appreciate) directly to this posting page. I do respect your privacy however anonymous responses will be ignored. Cheers guys!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Job Postings and Business Opportunities All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum