PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Taniman ng Ilang-ilang... malapit sa 3 cruz..basurahan na!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angel de Dios

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vice Mutuk;

There is a meeting of the MSWMB, I think, to be held this Monday.

The deed of donation has been modified (the one you posted is an old one). Revisions were first made in October 12, 2010 and the changes were finalized on December 12, 2010.

The controlled dumpsite, as everyone knows, is a much more temporary solution. I will repeat what I said that the waste problem grows with time. It is surprising if people were not looking ahead when it should have been obvious that a more longer lasting solution is required. Were people expecting that a miracle solution would just appear from nowhere?

I am afraid that looking at alternatives will lead you to the same questions and answers you got in August of 2010. But if there is an alternative, then that should have been brought forth immediately. It should have been noted months ago. There are permits and applications necessary. Having a controlled dumpsite at the moment is perhaps no longer equivalent to the previous problem of having an overflowing transfer point inside the poblacion. I am not sure if the municipal government will be allowed by DENR to create a second controlled dumpsite in the uplands while the town is still trying to decide where to build its sanitary landfill. It is really unfortunate that there was no discussion of this problem in the past five months within MSWMB.

I hope that discussion begins now and the issue is taken seriously. The issue is one that does not go away with time - it gets worse with time, and definite action, an alternative solution, if the present one is unacceptable, is required.
kanoel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eminent Domain still boils down to availability of funds ($$$!)
The right of eminent domain is exercised through the process called
"expropriation". Actually, we have done this to acquire the lot owned by S. M.
Fernando of Pila, Laguna where our Tatlong Cruz is located.

The process:
1. The Sangguniang Bayan will pass a resolution declaring the area for
development, in this case, for Eco Tourism.

2. The Provincial Assessor will assess the prevailing Fair Market Value of the
property.
3. The Municipal Government will write a letter of intent to buy the property
based on the assessed value. If the owner refused to accept the offer, the
government files for expropriation to the Regional Trial Court with a deposit of
10% of the amount.
4. A hearing will take place and the dependent (the owner of the property) will
be asked to justify why he refused to sell the property. The decision of the
court will depend on the severity of the impact of the lost to the owner. For
example, if the owner will loss his dwellings or his only source of livelihood,
the expropriation will be denied, however, most of the time the court rules in
favor of the government.
5. If the expropriation is granted, the court will determine the amount to be
paid, not necessarily based on the assessed value but what it deemed
commensurate to the owner.
In the case of Tatlong Cruz, we arrived at a compromise that instead of
expropriating the whole area of approximately 7,000 sqm., S. M. Fernando donated
3,000 sqm. comprising the area of the Tatlong Cruz development.

In our experience, the expropriation proceedings took us more than 2 years. Hanggang ngayon ay susukatin pa lang yong lupang idodonate sa atin ng SM Fernando.
mutuk
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, bago pa lamang pag uusapan ng bumubuo ng MSWMB. Okey na rin, at least mapag uusapan na ang kalalagayan at problema sa pangangasiwa ng mga basura.

Meron ding ganitong nilalaman yung unang kasunduan:

e) Na ang kasunduang ito ay igagalang at ipatutupad nang tuwiran ng balanang Pamunuan ng Pamahalang Bayan ng walang pagbabago sa habang panahon.

Kung gugustuhin naman po ay kayang bumili ng munisipyo ng lupa sa bundok. Malaki naman po 20% Development Fund mula sa IRA. Mura lang po lupa sa bundok

Angel de Dios

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mutuk wrote:
[center]

Kung gugustuhin naman po ay kayang bumili ng munisipyo ng lupa sa bundok. Malaki naman po 20% Development Fund mula sa IRA. Mura lang po lupa sa bundok[/b]

Vice Mutuk;

How is this time different from that of August 2010? Is not the need as urgent? With an alternative solution that will take time to build - where would the garbage go in the meantime? Will the site at Sta. Ana continue to be used as a controlled dumpsite? Is that really a good idea, to simply have a controlled dumpsite (the alternative solution may take months if not years to prepare) for such a long time? I think one needs to look at the logistics not just at the politics of the situation. The same questions asked last August remain to be asked - and what I am wondering is whether the answers would be the same or not. Why was the site in Sta. Ana chosen in the first place? What has changed? Are there new circumstances? Has the accessibility to the uplands improved in the last six months? Are the people in other possible sites more agreeable now? The size of a landfill is also not measured by the area, but by volume. There is not enough volume anywhere if Paete does not strive to achieve zero waste. These are unfortunately problems that require continuous attention and effort.

-Angel
mutuk
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angel,

i-pinost ko ang remaining balance ng pondo noong ako ay umakto, hindi na sapat ang naiwan noon kaya sa Sta. Ana napalagay. Matagal din bago ako nakumbinsi na sa Sta. Ana pansamantalang magtapon. Pinatapon ko yun dun para nga maging filling materials para makatulong na din sa tunay na plano ng donasyon. Ang issue dito ay hindi nga namin alam na iniuutang na ang pagpapagawa ng isang sanitary landfill. Ang buoong akala ko nuong ako ay umakto ay paplanuhin pa lang at pag uusapan muna. Dumaan ba ito sa MSWMB, dumaan ba ito sa Sangguniang Bayan, ipinaalam ba ito sa mga apektadong mamamayan?

Ngayon kung ang ibig ipahiwatig ay wala ng magagawa dahil nakaporma na ang pag utang at inaantay na lang ang release nito at sayang naman dahil aabutin na naman ng taon kung babaguhin ang lugar. So, lulunukin na lang baga natin ang lahat?
Angel de Dios

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mutuk wrote:

Ngayon kung ang ibig ipahiwatig ay wala ng magagawa dahil nakaporma na ang pag utang at inaantay na lang ang release nito at sayang naman dahil aabutin na naman ng taon kung babaguhin ang lugar. So, lulunukin na lang baga natin ang lahat?

I am very surprised that you did not know. The change in the deed of donation occurred months ago - Did Bokwet not give the SB a copy of this changed deed at that time? Are you and Bokwet not talking with each other?

Of course, you have the option not to swallow this. But the question remains, what is the alternative - otherwise, the site in sitio Sta. Ana will continue to be used as a controlled dumpsite.
Angel de Dios

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vice Mutuk;

There were several email exchanges in the mailing list on this subject, I, for example, wrote the following on September 16, 2010:

---------------

Acting mayor Mutuk has been diligent enough to provide us with updates regarding the garbage situation in Paete. About two months ago, the neighboring town of Lumban passed a resolution disallowing Paete to dump its garbage into its controlled dumpsite.

http://paete.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10449

As a result, Paete has nowhere to place its garbage. The solution that has been applied uses a lot kindly donated by Nel Africano somewhere in Sitio Sta. Ana:

http://paete.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10475

This solution apparently is temporary. These dumpsites, of course, will not pass standards accepted worldwide for sanitary landfills. A more lasting solution requires a landfill that meets standards such as having proposed methods for pollution prevention and abatement; proposed operation, monitoring and control plan; and a plan for closure and aftercare procedures. The reality is that Paete does not have zero waste. Solid waste can be reduced further so that it approaches zero but in the meantime,
while it is not zero, there needs to be a place to put the solid waste. Without a long term plan, short term solutions will be made like the one above. The problem with these short term solutions is that they are temporary and because these are made in haste - there maybe more serious problems down the road.

------------------

And among these exchanges is an email written by Ka Noel on the same day, September 16, 2010:

------------------

The lot donated by Mr. Nel Africano in Alutay will not be just an open dumpsite, it will house the Material Recovery Facilities (MRF) that was recently approved by LLDA under the Laguna de Bay Institutional Strengthening and Community Participation (LISCOP) program. The MRF will include a composting and recycling facility with mechanized composting drums, a shredder machine to grind
the garbage, an oven to melt the plastic and mold them into different shapes. We are also looking into the possibility of acquiring a machine to produce hollow blocks (CHB) form unrecyclable garbage, and a backhoe for covering the residual
waste with soil (controlled dumping, a minimum requirement of DENR). The 9 Barangays are already starting to implement the segregation of waste in every household; while undergoing the learning curve, segregation will be done at the MRF facilities.

The most ideal solution is to have an engineered sanitary landfill, complete with plastic lining and a leachate collection pond, however a 4th class municipality like ours cannot afford such a facility (approx P20MM); unfortunately the Provincial and National Government's assistance on such an undertaking is nil.

----------------
mutuk
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angel,

Although bihira, nag uusap naman kami ni Admin Bokwet. Okey kami! Tulad ng nasabi ko na. Nalaman ko lang itong planong sanitary landfill sa Sta. Ana nung umakto ako last year . Katunayan, nabanggit ko pa noon kay Admin Bokwet na ang alam kong kundisyon ng donasyon ng lupa ng mga Africano ay bilang kapilya at school. Antayin na lang siguro muna natin yung outcome ng meeting ng MSWMB. Kabibigay lang ng katulong namin ngayon lang yung imbitasyon. Bukas ng 2pm March 7, sa munisipyo.

Vice Mutuk
Angel de Dios

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mutuk wrote:
Angel,

Although bihira, nag uusap naman kami ni Admin Bokwet. Okey kami! Tulad ng nasabi ko na. Nalaman ko lang itong planong sanitary landfill sa Sta. Ana nung umakto ako last year . Katunayan, nabanggit ko pa noon kay Admin Bokwet na ang alam kong kundisyon ng donasyon ng lupa ng mga Africano ay bilang kapilya at school. Antayin na lang siguro muna natin yung outcome ng meeting ng MSWMB. Kabibigay lang ng katulong namin ngayon lang yung imbitasyon. Bukas ng 2 pm March 7, sa munisipyo.

Vice Mutuk

Dear Vice Mutuk:

As I wrote Ka Noel on the mailing list:

Dear Ka Noel;

I hope the meeting tomorrow would be fruitful. Paete has garbage and it will
require such recognition to arrive at a workable solution. Unfortunately, Paete
needs a place to put its garbage because the town does have garbage and it is a
continuous supply of garbage. Inaction is not an option. When the open
dumpsite was established in sitio Sta. Ana, that choice was something I thought
would probably not be the best. I did not like the fact that it was just a
controlled dumpsite. But I am giving those who attended that meeting the
benefit of the doubt - the choice really needs to be based on so many important
factors, safety and accessibility are among the most important - and I believe
those who made the decision are much more well informed than I was.

To explore other options still means safety and accessibility remaining as most
important.

Accessibility is tricky - providing or building this where it does not exist
means an increased access likewise to the heavily wooded areas of the uplands.
One one hand, the lake is precious, but on the other hand, the remaining
rainforests are equally precious. So digging further into the uplands for a
more distant dumping site means allowing easier access to human destruction of
the trees.

Changing the site also raises additional questions:

(1) What should be done in the meantime? The people of Paete suspending their
production of garbage is unfortunately not a possible task at this point.

(2) What will be done to the current dumpsite in Sta. Ana?

(3) How long will it take to prepare the new site, secure an approval from DENR,
obtain financing, and finally construct the facility? Again, what would be done
in the meantime?

The other options are not impossible but I think as a sign of good faith, other
options offerred must come with a list of thoughtful considerations and
planning. The effort and legwork that have been sacrificed by some people who
are continuously thinking of what needs to be done towards the current option -
a landfill and a material recovery facility in Sta. Ana is not a minute
accomplishment that could be discarded as garbage. I think it is only fair to
recognize that taking another option actually means that most of these efforts
would be thrown away.

At the end, the people of Paete would choose what they want to do. The only
hope I have is that they do make this choice in a very thoughtful manner with
all the considerations I feel is necessary. I am very grateful to Bokwet who
has been working on securing the funding for these much needed projects. Paete
has a lot of things to do and its waste as well as sewage are monumental
problems.

-Angel
mutuk
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angel,

Maraming salamat sa iyong mga inputs. Ang sa akin lang naman ay hindi simpleng bagay ang nasabing usapin. Kailangang ito ay alam ng mga mamamayan. Dapat na napag usapan o napagtalakayan ng masinsinan noon pa man upang maiwasan ang ganitong mga reaction.

I am also hoping for the best of Paete!
Angel de Dios

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mutuk wrote:
Angel,

Maraming salamat sa iyong mga inputs. Ang sa akin lang naman ay hindi simpleng bagay ang nasabing usapin. Kailangang ito ay alam ng mga mamamayan. Dapat na napag usapan o napagtalakayan ng masinsinan noon pa man upang maiwasan ang ganitong mga reaction.

I am also hoping for the best of Paete!

Vice Mutuk;

The problem of solid waste in Paete is very old. Only someone who chooses to ignore the problem or deny that a problem exists would be surprised at this point.

-Angel
kanoel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Mayor,

Baka naman pwede rin po ninyong pakisagot yung mga katanungan sa kabilang "thread". Like, the funding & management of this sanitary (sic) landfill. Lalo na po yung pagme maintain nito. Kailangan po eh me expertise of knowledgeable ang mag ma manage nito, hindi pwedeng basta na lang kung sino.

Siguro naman po eh kahit mga "ananymous" yung mga nag-tatanong eh "legit" naman yung kanilang mga katanungan.

Salamat Po!

Ang pondo po ay manggagaling sa LISCOP (Laguna de Bay Institutional Strengthening & Community Participation) project ng LLDA. Ito po ay 40% Grant ; 45% Loan at 15% equity na paghahatihan ng Municipio at LLDA na may tinatayang halagang P 11,000,000 humigit kumulang, depende po sa disenyo ng gagawing Sanitary Landfill,at ito ay babayaran sa loob ng 15 taon. Para mabigyan po kayo ng idea, ang babayaran po ng Munisipyo sa unang tatlong taon na manggagaling sa ating 20% development fund na humigit kumulang sa P9,000,000.00 kada taon sa susunod na tatlong taon ay P593,243.00 kada taon. Sa mga susunod na 12 taon ang atin pong pondo sa 20% development ay tinatayang P10,500,000.00 to P19,500,0.00 kada taon at ang atin naman pong bayarin sa susunod na 12 taon ay P783,564.00 kada taon. Kasama rin po dito ang isang Material Recovery Facility (MRF) kung saan dito pipiliin ang mga kapakipakinabang na basura (recyclables) at Composting Plant, kung saan dito gagawing abono ang mga nabubulok na basura. Kasama din po ang ilang kagamitan tulad ng panggiling ng basura at plastic, plastic oven upang makagawa ng sari-saring molde na gawa sa plastic, at isang backhoe para sa pangtabon ng lupa sa mga walang pakinabang na basurang mapupunta sa Sanitary Landfill.

Sa atin pong ginagawang basura sa araw-araw na humigit kumulang sa 12 cum to 15 cum, sa sukat po ng lupa na mga 7,500 sqm ay tatagal ito ng 7 taon kung walang paghihiwahiwalay at 15 taon kung maghihiwahiwalay ng basura.

Ang patakaran po ng pag sasaayos at pagmimintina ng nasabing pasilidad ay isasagawa ng Municipal Solid Waste Management Board (MSWMB) at isasabatas ng Sangguniang Bayan para sa mahigpit na pagpapatupad. Ang mga alituntunin po ay kailangang sangayon sa hinihinging panuntunan ng DENR.
whernas2001

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magandang gabi po sa mga kinauukulan:

Ano man po ang magiging Resulta...ay maraming salamat po sa lahat ng aming mga nalaman at nabasa...salamat po at meron tayong ganitong Usap Forum.

Kababayang Winston
Mario Ramos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:11 pm    Post subject: Taga Paete din po ako Reply with quote

According to Vice Mutuk: Ang issue dito ay hindi namin alam na iniuutang na ang pagpapagawa ng isang sanitary landfill. Ang akala ko nuong ako ay nakaakto ay paplanuhin pa lang at paguusapan muna.
According to Angel de Dios: I am very surprised that you did not know.Of course, you have the option not to swallow this, etc.

It seems that the lot donated by Mr. Africano originally intended for the Ilang-ilang project and plantation was diverted into a new purpose , that is , sanitay landfill , by some "infuential element" in our Municipal Building without the proper communication with the Sangguniang Bayan. That, independent decisions were made by independent departments without the people being asked or notified,so much so the SB. I think our town officials have the obligation to explain to the people what is really going on ; in between each department : Administrator, Municipal Engr office, the Office of the Mayor and the Sangguniang Bayan.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: Taga Paete din po ako Reply with quote

Hello Mario,

You're correct!

I reckon that the present administration must properly explain their reasons for converting the Africano Park into a Sanitary Ladfill even on a temporary basis.

And while the lot was already donated by Mr. Africano, I still believe that he must be consulted first before any deviation from the original plan will be implemented.

Mario Ramos wrote:
According to Vice Mutuk: Ang issue dito ay hindi namin alam na iniuutang na ang pagpapagawa ng isang sanitary landfill. Ang akala ko nuong ako ay nakaakto ay paplanuhin pa lang at paguusapan muna.
According to Angel de Dios: I am very surprised that you did not know.Of course, you have the option not to swallow this, etc.

It seems that the lot donated by Mr. Africano originally intended for the Ilang-ilang project and plantation was diverted into a new purpose , that is , sanitay landfill , by some "infuential element" in our Municipal Building without the proper communication with the Sangguniang Bayan. That, independent decisions were made by independent departments without the people being asked or notified,so much so the SB. I think our town officials have the obligation to explain to the people what is really going on ; in between each department : Administrator, Municipal Engr office, the Office of the Mayor and the Sangguniang Bayan.
Mario Ramos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My purpose of inquiry is not for the authorities to explain why they did not ask Mr. Africano's approval converting his land into a sanitary landfill. We all know it was a donation and therefore there is no need for the original owner to re-approve whatever the municipal officials would do with his land. My aim is to ask our town officials what they know about the gap that seemed to exist between themselves- specially the administrator, municipal engr (who usually takes care of the trash problem), office of the mayor and the sanguniang bayan. Vice Mutuk was not aware of a plan to apply for a loan for the sanitary landfill , evidently as per exchange of conversations between him and Prof. Angel de Dios. I think we the people who pay taxes ought to know everything that our town offiicials are planning.
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paete's solid waste problem is real and it urgently requires a solution.

The urgency became crystal clear when Paete could no longer dump its garbage into its neighboring town. At that point, action was needed. And the controlled dumpsite in sitio Sta. Ana was started in August of 2010 with the understanding that this was a temporary solution. "Temporary" means that a more lasting solution would be sought immediately. Otherwise, if no new plans are made then the "temporary" dumpsite is not really temporary. To some, having a piece of land as a temporary dumpsite for a year could not really be regarded as "temporary" especially if one already considers that during this length of time, there has been permanent impact on the site.

When Mutuk was acting as vice mayor - there were trips made to the dumpsite in sitio Sta. Ana as well as to the nearby site of Kalayaan - During this time, the municipal engineer was likewise present. Unfortunately, there was miscommunication or lack of communication among some of the municipal leaders at this point. There were personnel in the municipal office who realized that time was not a luxury and they were acting on the premise that a future action must be planned and taken. - A controlled dumpsite is not a good solution and is only temporary. And it was probably wrongly assumed that everyone was on board with the new plans. That was unfortunate, however, the situation remains the same - a solution is still needed so discussions, if necessary, need to be done now so that an answer is found now and not later.

Since the solution was temporary, it was only expected that a more permanent solution should be sought. As far as I could see, the agreement between the municipal office and the Nel Africano was done sometime in November 2010 (please see previous posts and history of the dumpsite in sitio Sta. Ana). The change was made, which should indicate that the municipal office were already planning to convert the open dumpsite into a sanitary landfill.

The changes were made in a race with time. Solid waste, unfortunately, does not decrease with time - it grows. Sitting on one's hands and not doing anything is not an option.

The proposed sanitary landfill, unfortunately, is also a temporary solution. If Paete is unable to approach zero waste in the near future then the landfill would have a short finite life and Paete would indeed need to look for a different place.

Again, if there are other options - these should be put foward now. Having a controlled dumpsite like the one in sitio Sta. Ana is unacceptable without a concrete future plan for a sanitary landfill. The longer the controlled dumpsite stays as a controlled dumpsite the worse the situation would be.

The waste problem should be outside politics. I hope we do not add more problems to this problem and simply focus on the real problem, the waste problem. It is a real problem that requires a solution not just arguments, debates or discussions. Discussions are good and necessary but they should not take too much time when action is clearly necessary - In the meantime, the waste grows and without a lining to protect the grounds of Sta. Ana., the environmental impact of the controlled dumpsite grows bigger and bigger each day. Discussions are only helpful if these would lead us to a better solution. If not, then the discussions would just make matter worse as trash would simply grow in the controlled dumpsite of Sta. Ana.

I am simply an observer of what went on. I see the problem as someone who does not live in Paete. I do not have an alternative solution yet I recognize that the problem warrants a solution. Paete, unfortunately, has very limited resources to address the problem. If Paete had the money, I do not know how much the cost would be to use the Rizal landfill (the one Metro Manila uses) and likewise I do not know how much it would cost for Paete to secure a dump truck for such purpose. And I am likewise uninformed on whether Paete could actually access this landfill.

Zero waste is the real answer but, unfortunately, it still remains a dream. Alternative realistic solutions are much needed and discussions that address and focus on the main problem are the ones worth having, in my opinion.
nacklit
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:42 pm    Post subject: Persistent Issue Reply with quote

Again, thank you professor;

It is imperative that we focus on the solutions.

It takes courage to make a concentrated effort and you did it by focusing on solution-oriented approach rather than blaming anybody, my hat off to you.

Well, I spend a significant time in Paete, growing up in an industrial era at those time, I didn't know how we managed our garbage by then.

All I know is that we had few dump site in the town proper, and we called it "Bunduk bundukan", because of the towering saw dust that accumulated day by day, it also became a fond place for us kids, to play and sometime to settle a dispute by fist fight.

Burning waste was not restricted those days, and sure enough, it became a learning experience, for one time, it became the source of fire the burned my uncle Flor Umali's Woodcraft Industry to ashes.

Those times is history, we're now on the 21st century and with it, the growing problem of population and the by-product of it, for sure garbage is the prominent one.

We are now environmentally conscious, as has been expressly voiced out by our people.

The pressing issue remains the same

"Where is the place to dump it?"

Until we find a concrete solution to this pressing problem, then we are just wasting our time playing the "Blaming Game", hopefully we
will grow enough to become part of the solution and not the source of the problem itself.
whernas2001

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kakalungkot talaga ang paglipas ng panahon...

Kailan lang itong Batas na pagbabawal sa open dumpsite panahon ni DENR Sec Atiensa...dahil boong Pilipinas ang naapektohan din nito at yung pagbabawal sa pasusunog ng basura dahil din sa batas...

Para bagang maganda para sa isang parte pero hindi maganda ang epekto sa ibang bahagi...hindi balanse kung iisipin

Minsan yan ang epekto ng pagdami sa pag likha ng mga batas, na minsan ay nakakasikil din sa mga magagandang balakin...

Kung tutusin mo noon ay pwede rin masabing ZERO waste ang Paete, dahil ang open Dumpsite ay isang paraan ng pagpapatanmbak at pagsisiga hangang ito ay maging abo at sumama sa lupa...kailan lang marami tayong ganitong basurahan at kapag ito ay tumigas na ay isa ng Sulad na pwede ng pagtayuan ng bahay....

Kung ating iisipin ang Paete ay patuloy lang ang pagdami ng tao at pagdami ng pamilya at bawat pamilya ay nagnanais na magpagawa ng sari sariling bahay at darating ang panahon ay konte na lang ang mga pitak ng palayan....at yan ang realidad sa darating pang mga panahon.

Ito sana ay napakalaking Reserba para sa ating mga basura sa ating bayan...kaya lang dahil na rin sa Batas ito ay nawala kailan lang...

Sana ay magkaroon ng karapatan ang ating bayan na gumawa rin ng batas upang magamit muli ang Palayan para ito ay patambakan ng basura sa nagpaplanong magpatayo ng bahay ibalik sa dating gawi...Noon nabuhay tayo sa ganito siguro naman ay mas maayos kung ibabalik muli ito...

Kung hindi mababago ang sistemang ito ang basura ay di natin mapapakinabangan ng husto bagkus para itong pasang kruz para sa mga namumuno sa pagsasaayos nito...isa po itong kuro kuro.

Salamat Po

Always
Winston
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A dumpsite near the lake (rice field) is not an acceptable solution. This is extremely detrimental to the lake. Municipal incineration is not acceptable likewise because of the air pollution that it causes. The laws that prohibit these are good laws. The problem is that these laws have not provided the correct resources so that people could do better alternatives. The population has indeed grown but more importantly, our everday life has changed significantly that we are now generating even more trash (disposable diapers, for example). In addition, some of the waste we generate are dictated by the products we consume. That is why, zero waste is still a dream because it requires participation from the entire community, from manufacturers down to the consumers.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maraming salamat, at paumanhin po sa moderator, Alam ko po na may policies ang USAP tungkol sa pagpost ng mga message, pero napagbigyan parin ako na malathala itong issue na ito para mabasa at makita ng ating mga kababayan at namumuno. Napakalaki ng naitutulong ng forum na ito para makapagpahayag ng mga kalalagayan ng ating komunidad para sa tunay napagbabago. Dahil sa forum na ito nagkaroon ng kasagutan sa problema na na post ko kahit di ako nagpakilala.

SAlamat po uli sa moderator.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Mr. Intervenor Reply with quote

Mr. Intervenor,

Pwede mong mabasa dito yong sagot sa inquiry mo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum