PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

family tree

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Inspirational and Spiritual
View previous topic :: View next topic  
galieafurong

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:54 am    Post subject: family tree Reply with quote

My name is Galicano Buhay Afurong. I was able to see the Paete.org thru our barangay Kap. Boy Pagalanan. I am interested in our family tree which was directed in the library by Jonathan. I went home and found copies of the Afurong, Buhay, etc family tree I made years ago. I handed Jonathan some copy. I hope and pray that it can be posted in our website and trace/add our family members.
Afurong

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:18 pm    Post subject: family tree Reply with quote

Thanks for the people involved specialy to Jonathan for updating/correcting some of our Afurong family clan. Still have more to contribute. May God bless you and the works of your hands Embarassed Embarassed
Somyga

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: family tree Reply with quote

galieafurong wrote:
My name is Galicano Buhay Afurong. I was able to see the Paete.org thru our barangay Kap. Boy Pagalanan. I am interested in our family tree which was directed in the library by Jonathan. I went home and found copies of the Afurong, Buhay, etc family tree I made years ago. I handed Jonathan some copy. I hope and pray that it can be posted in our website and trace/add our family members.

Siguro po ay isa kayo sa mga anak ni Amang Picio Afurong. Kalapit bahay po kami sa F. Sario St.

Nakita ko po ang family tree ng mga Afurong family. Pumunta po kayo doon sa Family Tree site at hanapin po ninyo ang Afurong.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Inspirational and Spiritual All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum