PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Prayer Brigade

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Greetings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SNavarro

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Prayer Brigade Reply with quote

To relatives, friends and fellow Paetenians,
My brother-in-law, Marty Andaluz, husband of my sister Maria (Tita) Navarro Andaluz,
has been in the hospital in Vancouver, BC for the past three weeks now after a major surgery. May I please request you to pray for his
quick and complete recovery. My sister also needs some moral support as she is by herself in BC.
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
S. (Pong) Navarro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maria,
Rest assured that Marty will be in my daily prayers for speedy recovery.
DocTabia - Guest

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Prayer Brigade Reply with quote

Maria,
We will definitely pray for fast and full recovery of your husband Marty.Being by yourself in Vancouver is very stressful.We have classmates from PES Class 1952 living in the area who maybe able to lend you a hand and moral support. Marty had a good time in Alaska cruise and we expect him to be recovered to enjoy Balik Paete in April 2012.
Tabia Adefuin, PES Class 1952
Gest

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Prayers for Marty Reply with quote

We will pray for Kuya Mars quick and complete recovery.
whernas2001

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inang Maria, Sana po ay gumaling na ang inyo pong kasama sa buhay....
RUBEN G. CAGAYAT

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: GET WELL SOON Reply with quote

Katotong Eme Ene,

Our prayers for the early recovery of Marty.

Ruben
andaluz family

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: marty is off ventelator Reply with quote

Our thanks to our Lord for the strenght given to us at this trying time. all your prayers was ans. with ours. we feel so blessed to have a lot of people thinking and praying for us. again,thanks to all maria
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Greetings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum