PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Happy New Year 2012 to all!

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Greetings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
junchie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:18 am    Post subject: Happy New Year 2012 to all! Reply with quote

amor s.kagahastian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! now ko lang nakita ito.
it feels so good to see the wonderful people in this video.
inang ludy looks well, so pretty and calm.
binata na si ron.
at anjan na rin pala si leo.

regards to everyone! Happy new year!

mam amor
junchie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you so much t mam amor, kumusta na rin po sa inyo diyan? ina's surgery has been postponed, medyo weak siya ngayon, dahil bumaba ang blood niya dahil na rin doon sa chronic leukemia niya. she is always in good spirit....nakaka inspire siya........oo nga po at mabuti at nakarating na si leo, napakalaking tuwa po ni ina.
vermad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:11 am    Post subject: To my dear Teacher Reply with quote

To Inang Ludy, my dear Grade II Teacher: Happy, healthy New Year to you all. Luchie and Jun, your Ina's strenght is an inspiration to all of us. We have her in our thought and prayers. Minda joins me in this. Our best for 2012.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ludy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice...napakaganda ng ina, my favorite teacher. Thank you for sharing this wonderful video. I heard Ron's playing the piano again, kahit background. I always treasure the time that you were in California. See you when I see you Wink
mennen solangon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: solangon Reply with quote

Very Happy
Beloved Ina (Tiya Ludy)

Belated happy holidays po sa inyo.

Am very glad to see this wonderful picture. Tunay po na napaka-ganda, meztisahin ( ganda Espanola), and very angelic smile despite against all odds.

Am very teary po coz I miss you so much this Chirstmas. Had been very sick po like cousin Joseph of a very bad cold. It took me 3 weeks to recover. We're so blessed Ina sa inyong perseverance at your present medical condition. Every single day po, am always keep you in my thoughts and prayers and everytime po Luchie and I are on the phone, I always say, "kamusta na ang ating mother dearest, mother fairest, please ihalik mo ako sa Ina ng matunog na halik ( mwuah ! ). You're a very strong, highly favored woman of God. Kahanga-hanga po ang kalakasan at katatagan ng loob sa kabila ng lahat na dinaranas ninyo. Again po, you're a "rock."

See you then. Will nefver promise when I will see you again. May the Lord continue to bless you and keep you always.

More love and blessings,

Mennen, Jarlene & Charis
junchie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi k. ver and k. minda, thanks a lot sa kanilang mga prayers kay ina. she is back sa hospital and would probably be in a chronic care. gusto ng internist niya na ma monitor ang hemoglobin and electrolytes and with the winter weather napakahirap sa ina na mag travel everytime may mga test siya. almost everyweek ay nasa hospital siya for xray, blood test etc. she is okay although ayaw niya talaga doon, we told her na parati kaming nasa side niya.
when is your next toronto visit?
junchie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi d. luds, ikaw din hintay na ni ina, giliw na giliw siya pag dinadalaw siya ng kaniyang mga estudyante. same here, missing you and wil treasure the moment we spent together sa California, halika na......
ron is doing okay,sa isang retirement home siya tumutugtog every wednesday, volunteer work niya part ng kaniyang community hrs. sa school.
junchie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ate mennen, ina is in medicine-oncology department, ang ganda ng kaniyang room. doon muna siya hanggang magkaroon ng vacant sa chronic care. she is okay, hintay na kayong lahat ni ina....i just told her, na at least doon ang doctor ang pupunta sa kaniya, ang x-ray machine, ang blood technician at mga iba pang test ang pupunta sa kaniya, not the way na narito siya sa bahay, napapagod na siya mag yao't dito sa hospital lalo pa at napakalamig ngayon at ma snow na......
so see you tomorrow........blessings ,blessings.
vblimlengco

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Regards and prayers to my unforgettable, beautiful as ever, Grade I teacher in 1950........Mrs. Lourdes Quesada- Carolino....Pagpalain po sana kayo ni Lord sa inyong karamdaman....

Regards, too to Carolino and Adea families....nice seeing Dr. Adea, my children's favorite doctor and my Ninang Luming's brother....a blessed New Year!!!

PES Batch '56
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Greetings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum