PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Invitation- Traditional Sabado de Gloria Ball

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> BalikPaete 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
net_feldmann
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Invitation- Traditional Sabado de Gloria Ball Reply with quote

Invitation- Traditional Sabado de Gloria Ball

image001
Fely Baldemor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Receipt acknowledgement Reply with quote

REPAIRS NEEDED TO Paete Elementary School AND BASKETBALL COURT.

We have received payments from the following Chapters for the tickets sent to them to start the Balik Paete 2012 celebration:

Toronto Canada $200.00 (10 tickets)

Chicago Chapters $400.00 (20 tickets)

PI Southern California $400.00 (20 tickets)

National Capital Area $200.00 (10 tickets)

Just spoke to Norma Acala Duy -Vancouver BC $200.00 mailed today for 10 tickets.

Thank you so much for your continued support.

Fely Baldemor
PI Co-Coordinator
Fely Baldemor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Receipt Acknowledgement Reply with quote

We have received payments from the following Chapters for the tickets sent to them to start the Balik Paete 2012 celebration:

Just spoke to Norma Acala Duy -Vancouver BC $200.00 mailed today for 10 tickets.

Fely Baldemor
PI Co-coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Receipt Acknowledgement Reply with quote

Fely Baldemor wrote:

Fely Baldemor
PI Co-coordinator

Any update for the PI-NoCal & NE Chapters?
Fely Baldemor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To reply :

I received a letter from Nor Cal Chapter that they wish not to be included in the Balik Paete 2012.

NE Chapter meeting is today, March 4 and I hope to have some news from them shortly. The Balik Paete 2012 preparation will start on March 26, giving us about 5 days before Quinulob.

Thank you.

Fely

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Good Job Reply with quote

Fely Baldemor wrote:
To reply :

I received a letter from Nor Cal Chapter that they wish not to be included in the Balik Paete 2012.

NE Chapter meeting is today, March 4 and I hope to have some news from them shortly. The Balik Paete 2012 preparation will start on March 26, giving us about 5 days before Quinulob.

Thank you.

Fely

Thanks Fely. You're doing a great job!

I salute you & Pat for maintaining your cool, humility and handling this little glitch with professionalism & a lot of patience...shows your honest & sincere desire to help Paete - not for self-promotion and/or recognition...you are the real people that are keeping the PAETE SPIRIT ALIVE!

Mabuhay at Maraming Salamat
Tisay

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:00 am    Post subject: Ka Fely Reply with quote

PI Northeast contributions of $400.00, ( for 20 tix)will be
mailed to Nora A. Milan (FYI, we are now supporting her candidacy)
Thanks and more power.
Agbada-Milan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: APPRECIATION Reply with quote

Sincere gratitude to all PINE officers and members for your support and donation for Balik-Paete 2012 Project.
adora

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Tita Nemie buti nilinaw mo Kung para kanino yung ticket kasi baka rules na naman ni Fely na hatiin yang ticket ng PINE sa lahat ng candidate ganyan ang ginawa nya sa akin. Good luck Nora I'm still willing to help you. As PINE members we are all one and we help each other. I'm still giving you the local tickets that I sold.
Rey Bagalso, guestrider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adora, your case is closed, move on, these people are professional, concentrate in your program dont add any more fuel in fire, it shows your still bitter to the miscommunication between the two of you. I admire your solo flight to do feeding and medical mission and you definitely got your hands full. Forgive and forget, let the Balik 2012 succeed for whatever we can salvage. Remember you will be judge by your own success in your choosen program and you made some uncomfortable guest watching you fail. Its up to you, show them what you are made of, heads up, move on, prove them wrong. Goodluck, godspeed.
Agbada-Milan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Medical Mission Reply with quote

Adora, if it is okay with your friends and family who bought your tickets, I am happy to accept your assistance for Balik-Paete 2012.......likewise, as long as I have no conflict with my schedule, I am volunteering my time and nursing skills to do patient education during your medical mission. Salamat.
adora

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For you Mr. Rey Bagalso bakit may masama po ba sa sinabi ko bakit ako lang pinatitigil mo yun bang mga tumitira sa akin nasasabihan mo na tigilan ako. Talagang dito pala sa usap palakasan wala akong ginagawang masama sa inyo kaya sana tigilan nyo na rin ako . Kung talagang professional yang mga taong sinsabi mo bakit di sila makapag pakilala at Hindi ba sila rin ang may pagbabanta sa akin. Talagang I'm moving on on my own project Pero Pilit nilang hinahadlangan ganun po ba ang mga professional? And to let people know di ko ginagamit ang pera ng Balik Paete . At wag na silang magdamay ng iba pang Tao ang pag withdraw ko sa candidacy Ay sarili kong desisyon .Walang nag ulok sa akin.Hindi nyo alam ang tunay na nangyari kaya sana bago kayo maging one sided o husgahan ako alamin nyo ang tunay na nangyari.Hindi po ako nang aaway akoy nagpapaliwanag lang. Salamat po.
adora

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Nora I'm giving you my local tickets Hindi nga Lang lahat at ang ibay ayaw ng pumunta. Salamat din sa yo.God Bless. Peace...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally agree 100% ,the way the PI organizers are doing for the success of Balik Paete.Keep your professionalism.
adora

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more thing Nora I still have some Donors who place ad for the journal I can mail it to you and just call them and ask them if they can transfer it to you the journal together with the checks. Good luck and wish you all the best. Happy Easter....
Rey Bagalso, guestrider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kung hindi mo nakuha ang payo sa iyo ay ito.Pinahahaba mo ang problema mo, ang kaaway mo ay ang sarili mo... yoong ayaw magpakilala ay may karapatan din, gusto ka lang galitin, at alam nilang sasagot ka agad. Like in poker game, you are called a calling station. goodluck and goodbye.
adora

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Rey Bagalso bakit po kaya me lalaking kagaya nyo na nakikialam sa away naming mga babae?Hindi ko po kailangan ang payo nyo dahil
halatang hatala na may pinapanigan kayo. Kung gusto nyo pong igalang ko kayo igalang nyo rin po ako hindi ko kayo kilala pero hindi ko po alam ang ikinagagalit nyo sa akin. Wala po akong ginagawang masama sa inyo kaya Good luck and goodbye din sa inyo. Kaya sana tigilan nyo na po ako. Maraming salamat po.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> BalikPaete 2012 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: