PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

introducing Bosero Photowalk: photo ops update from Facebook

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Sagip San Cristobal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leeq

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:47 am    Post subject: introducing Bosero Photowalk: photo ops update from Facebook Reply with quote

The Bosero Photowalk Team

About Bosero:

Jayson Buendia delos Santos (proud Paetenian) photo below.
a 20 year old lad who keeps on pursuing his dream of becoming the best of what he knows & passionate of - PHOTOGRAPHY.

started being involved in photography when he was just in high school, he started from scratch & look at him now - AMAZING! he finished his studies coz he strived for it (working student to be precise)

go to Jayson's website:
http://www.facebook.com/profil.....0896184584

Here is Jason

Note: all info are copied and pasted from Jason's website and the Bosero Facebook wall:

To see the entire Bosero slideshow where photos are uploaded from, pls. go to the Bosero Illusion Photography by Jason Buendia delos Santos at:

https://www.facebook.com/ILLUSION.phtgrphy

the slideshow has over 200 photos of Paete church inside and outside, the campanero, the Plaza during the Independence Day rites, the Wawa Park and the Wawa lake.... it's spectacular!

tlee (i apologize if captions in photos here are not accurate, just using my imagination best i could)
leeq

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:07 am    Post subject: ooooopps forgot the Slideshow URL Reply with quote

the Bosero Photowalk Illusion Photography by Jason Buendia delos Santos. his address:
p cads st., 4016 Paete, Philippines

start slideshow by clicking the first photo tagged Lee Quesada shared Mutuk Bagabaldo's photo.

you may have to login to your Facebook page. here is my FB URL:
tlee

https://www.facebook.com/lee.quesada?sk=wall

Very Happy Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Sagip San Cristobal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: