PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings From Ludy Dandana-Quesda-Carolino

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Greetings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leeq

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:07 am    Post subject: Greetings From Ludy Dandana-Quesda-Carolino Reply with quote

this photo was taken by Lucy last week. Ina's niece (Candy Jeturian-Sison) came to visit from Pinas 3 weeks ago and brought to her a 3-generation Dandana-de Leon-Jeturian Family souvenir book. Our cousin Mrs. Myrna Dandana-de Leon-Jeturian the mother of Candy who resides in Quezon City with her husband Rudy Jeturian visited us some years ago here at Wellesley St., Toronto. Myrna is the daughter of Inang Ludy's only sibling Alicia Dandana de Leon (RIP) of Sta. Cruz, Laguna.

to Paete and beloved Paetenians all over the world my love and prayers and God Bless! Enjoy a peaceful, blest and happy Fiesta Day, on July 25. i will be thinking of you. I miss Paete very much.
Kang/Inang/Dada Ludy

here is Candy

here are Candy and husband Benedict Sison in last 2006 visit in Mississauga
amor s. kagahastian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice to see inang ludy. and what a relief upon knowing that
all is well with her.

best regard for inang ludy.

to the carolino's my best regards too.

amor
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Greetings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum