PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Helping Paete with one phone call

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Tulong Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rabary

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Helping Paete with one phone call Reply with quote

To my fellow Paetenians residing in USA,

I am a retired Engineer and a licensed Real Estate Broker who would like to help the Paetenians cause. The help will be in the form of referral fee for real estate transaction that you will donate to the Paetenian International.

Not too many people know that it is a standard practice in real estate industry here in USA that a licensed real estate broker can refer any serious buyer or seller residing in other states and be compensated a referral fee. The referral fee will come from a local real estate broker that you select to list your real estate property for sale or from a local real estate broker that you select to help you buy a real estate property. In either way, the referral fee is normally 25% of the 3% of the purchase price (3% commission for listing or 3% for selling). In other words it is $750 for every $100,000 purchase price. This may vary depending on the mutually agreed upon commission structure. The referral fee could easily triple or more based on today’s prices of real estate properties. I assure you that the services of the realtor of your choice will not be diminished because they are sworn to abide to the Realtor Code of Ethics. Please refer to the following websites:

http://www.realtor.com/blogs/2.....her-state/

http://www.realtor.org/realtor.....rmance.pdf

How you and I can help:

1. First, refer to me any property you wish to buy or sell before contacting a local real estate broker.
2. Chose a local real estate office you prefer to handle the transaction (but don't contact them yet) and call or email me with their telephone number.
3. Allow me to contact by phone the local real estate broker of your choice, introduce you and complete the referral form necessary to document the referral agreement.
4. After the transaction is consummated you will receive the 25% referral fee (after tax) which you must donate to Paetenian International. Or before tax (entire amount) if the referral fee is donated directly to a tax exempt charitable organization such as Pearl S. Buck Foundation of the Philippines to sponsor orphans or children in need in Paete (as an example).

Since you will engage a local real estate broker whether you sell or buy real estate, would it make sense to benefit from this inherent privilege that I have and willing to share with you so we can support the Paetenian cause? All it takes is one phone call.

My intention is not for personal gain but to help Paetenians. You can do the same by spreading the words to our fellow Paetenians.

I assure you that as always the real estate transaction you will refer to me will be held confidential. I will respect your disposition on how you want to handle your donation to Paetenian International. You may also designate to which project in Paete your donation should go to.

Salamat po,

Ramon Villarin Abary
TROPICAL ESTATES, INC.
Licenced RE Broker in Pa and Fla
Email: ramonabary@hotmail.com
Office: 215-860-3333
Cell: 267-475-6434
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Tulong Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum