PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

+RIP Mam RITA MADRIÑAN - Apr. 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Condolences
View previous topic :: View next topic  
net_feldmann
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: +RIP Mam RITA MADRIÑAN - Apr. 3 Reply with quote

OUR CONDOLENCES ....

Nakikiramay po ang pamilya Madridejos at Bagalso sa pagpanaw ni Mam Rita Madriñan.
cvafuang

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Condolences Reply with quote

Taus-pusong pakikiramay po sa mga naulila ni Ms. Madrinan. She was my 3rd grade teacher at PES.

Cesar Afuang & Family
Chicago
Arnold Lozales

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:17 pm    Post subject: Condolences... Reply with quote

My heartfelt condolences to the loved ones left behind.

May her soul rest in eternal peace with our Lord.

-Rolan Solleza
maria nav.andaluz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:59 am    Post subject: Paalam Kang Rita Reply with quote

Nang itawag sa akin ang iyong pagpanaw,malaking pagpappasalamat ko sa Panginoon na natapos ang iyong hirap,dito sa lupa.........
Subalit habang tumatagal,mga oras na nagdaan nitong dalawang araw, ang lungkot ang naghahari sa aking katauhan .Sa muli naming paguwi ay hahanap-hanapin namin ang mga biruan natin at lambingan.
Hindi mo na sinapit ang nalalapit mong kaarawan,na naging kaligayahan ko na pasayahin ka ,ipagluto at dalhan ng anomang nakayahan.
Ngayon ko na napagpahalaghan,na ang mga oras na iyon ay isa sa mga bagay na nagbibigay ligaya sa paguwi-uwi ko sa Paete.
Kaya Kang Rita paalam sa ngayon,hanggang sa muli nating pagkikita
sa Tahanan ng AtingPanginoon.

Ang iyong nagmamahal na pinsan.
tita
SNavarro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject: Ms. Rita Madrinan Reply with quote

RITA N. MADRINAN, the last of the Madrinan siblings

They were five of them, daughters and sons of the late Elias (Eli) Madrinan and the late Emeteria (Teria) Navarro Madrinan of F. Sario Street in Ibaba. Amang Eli was a known entrepreneur; he had a door and window factory. Inang Teria died when the children were still very young . Her youngest sister, Maria (Iya) became the surrogate mother of the children all her adult life. My father Rito, was Inang Teria’s brother.

The oldest was Francisco (Eco), the husband of Consolacion Ocampo Madrinan of Lucena. Their children are Dr. Nestor, Willy , Junior, Tom, Ernesto, and two or three more boys. Kang Eco was a civil engineer.

Anselmo (Aning ) married Oliva Cabrera Madrinan. Their children are Zylma , Paulo (Boy), Bibiano, Jun, Mady, Monching, and Annabelle. Kang Aning worked for PAL until he went to the
United States. Paulo was a boy scout who is now memorialized by naming a street in Paete after him.

Tranquilina (Quinay or Lina) was a registered nurse, a UP graduate and a nursing instructor of the same university. She was the first among the siblings to go to the States in the 1950s. Kang Quinay married in the States.

Rafaella (Elang) was the first wife of KangTacio Cagandahan. They resided in San Francisco for a long time before returning to Paete where she died. She was a very religious lady, just like her aunt, Inang Iya who taught catechism at the Roman Catholic church.

Rita was a first assigned as a classroom teacher in Longos (Kalayaan) and taught there for many years until she transferred to Paete Elementary School.

May you rest in peace, Kang Rita.

(My apologies for whatever mistake I have made, forgotten or omitted as I wrote all these just from a fading memory of years gone by)

Sofronio C. Navarro
flor bagabaldo adao

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Pakikiramay!!!! Reply with quote

Sa mga naulila,
Isang taos pusong pakikiramay sa pagkamatay ni Miss Rita madrinan.
Sumalangit nawa ang kanyang kaluluwa.

from,
mellie n flor
fredmc

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:52 am    Post subject: Belated condolence to the Madrinan Family Reply with quote

Our heartfelt sympathy to the Madrinan Family. Sorry I only visit Usap Paete once in a while so I saw this news rather late. We know Inang Rita and Inang Elang very well from St. James Parish. And of course the other members of the Madrinan families. May her soul rest in peace.

Cagayat Family from Ibaba and Staten Island, NY
Fe Madrinan Garabiles

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Pakikiramay Reply with quote

Sa mga naulila ni Kang Rita, ang aming pakikiramay, ngayon ko rin

nakita ito, May her soul rest in peace.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:04 am    Post subject: Rita Madrinan RIP Reply with quote

For whatever reason, I've always associated Rita with Maria Cadapan, my classmate in high school at MFHS in Pakil. I can't think of more gentle souls than they were during those days of our youth. Now they're both in better company with the angels and the saints in paradise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Condolences All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum