PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Our Condolences to the Calabig Family-ATTY. JUAN CALABIG

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Condolences
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ming -Batang Quinale

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:46 am    Post subject: Our Condolences to the Calabig Family-ATTY. JUAN CALABIG Reply with quote

I wish to extend my condolences to the Calabig family for the passing away of one of Paete's respected men-Atty. Juan Calabig.

May his soul rest in peace.

May his family be comforted knowing that their father was an example of a noble man among his ranks of leaders who loved Paete, a family man, a kind and compassionate heart.

Paete just lost a respectable loyal leader.

Ming Baldemor
Batang Quinale
Guest Doc Tabia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:20 pm    Post subject: Atty Juan Calabig Reply with quote

To the family of Atty. Juan Calabig, my condolence. He was a respected citizen of Paete who helped a lot of Petenians secure job in customs. He was a Bolero and a good friend of my brothers Amber and Nestor. He was the older brother of Mayor Cornelio Calabig. May he rest in Peace.
DocTabia Adefuin
len a. cagayat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:48 am    Post subject: condolence Reply with quote

sa mga naulila ng yumaong Atty. Juan Calabig,

condolence po ang aming ipinaabot at dalanging May He rest in Peace with the Lord.

Inaanak sa kasal 50 yrs. ago.
Tony/ Lily Madrinan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:19 am    Post subject: Condolence to the family of Juan Calabig Reply with quote

A spiritual bouquet of prayers, masses adoration are offered for the repose of his soul, my buddy after office hours .
Reminiscing our close relation when I witnessed his concerns and help to our kababayans.

As far as I remember, Juan is younger than mayor Cornelio, ( might be my senior moment)
Celia A. Gonzales

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:06 pm    Post subject: RIP Atty. Juan Calabig Reply with quote

Nakakalungkot ang iyong paglisan, maraming salamat sa iyong naitulong sa aming pamilya. Amang Juan RIP. Condolence Eddie, Nona,Litz and family.
Tony/Lily Madrinan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:22 am    Post subject: re: condolence for Juan Calabig Reply with quote

We have a condolence/mass card for Juan. Please advise where and who to send it to.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: re: condolence for Juan Calabig Reply with quote

Tony/Lily Madrinan wrote:
We have a condolence/mass card for Juan. Please advise where and who to send it to.
. You can send it to dra. Nona calabig Paete general hospital Paete Laguna Philippines thank you very much Eddie calabig
MARGIE LOZANO RODILLO

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:42 pm    Post subject: CONDOLENCE TO ATTY. JUAN CALABIG Reply with quote

TO THE CALABIG FAMILY & RELATIVES,

On behalf of Caday, Lozano, Masaya and Rodillo families
we would like to extend our sincere and deepest sympathy for the
passing of Atty. Juan Calabig. Nana Celang Caday used to
introduced me t0 your family as our relatives.
Thank you very much for the helped given by
Atty. Calabig on behalf of my sister's first job at the Bureau of
Customs.

Mass offered at Cerritos Holly Family will be mailed soon.

OUR LOVE & DEEPEST SYMPHATY,
MARGIE LOZANO RODILLO & FAMILIES
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Condolences All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum