PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RIP: Lourdes Quesada Carolino (1927-2015)

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Condolences
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reyc
Forum Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:08 pm    Post subject: RIP: Lourdes Quesada Carolino (1927-2015) Reply with quote

Name: Mrs. Lourdes Quesada Carolino, 87
Born January 30, 1927 in Paete, Laguna, Philippines
Died January 15, 2015 at 9:30 pm surrounded by her family at the Trillium Medical Center in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

A graduate of the Philippine Normal School now the Philippine Normal University, National Center of Education in the Philippines and alumna of the Laguna High School in Sta. Cruz Laguna now Pedro Guevarra Memorial High School

Predeceased by husband Joe A. Carolino, Businessman and politician

Survived by her 6 children: Rey (Cristina Pilar) and children Ryan and Christian; Emil (Jennifer Clemente) children Jemille and Jerome; Judy; Lucy (Romeo Adea Jr.) child Ron Michael; Leo and Joseph. One surviving sister, Lily and a brother, Arnulfo (Lydia Maria Borlaza)

Lourdes Carolino taught at Paete Elementary School and served as lay servant of the Lord in the Paete Catholic Church until she immigrated to Canada with her children.

Funeral arrangements and visitation schedule can be viewed at:

http://glenoaks.sharingmemorie.....olino.html
Arnold Lozales

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:36 am    Post subject: Condolences Reply with quote

My heartfelt condolences to all her loved ones left behind...... I myself was saddened by the news of her passing away......I had been her substitute at Paete Elementary School for quite sometime when she migrated to Canada...May her soul rest in eternal peace.

Rolando Solleza

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:10 pm    Post subject: Prayers Reply with quote

Rey,

My heart is heavy to hear.
Rattled me. I was hoping to see
her once more.

Praying for your whole family.
Maria Navarro Andaluz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:31 pm    Post subject: Condolence Reply with quote

Our heartfelt condolence to Carolino Family
May she rest in peace.

Fr.Family of Marta and Rito Navarro clan
A.Villarin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:45 pm    Post subject: Condolence Reply with quote

Nakikiramay kami. Sumalangit nawa ang kanyang kaluluwa.

Alex Villarin and family
nacklit
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Condolence po!
margie lozano rodillo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:18 am    Post subject: Condolence to the family of QUESADA, CAROLINO AND ADEA Reply with quote

Our heartfelt condolences for the passing of your beloved angel Ms. Lourdes Quesada Carolino, my previous substitute teacher in grade IV May she rest in peace with our Lord.

With our prayers and deepest sympathy,
Margie Lozano Rodillo and family
reyc
Forum Owner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:20 am    Post subject: Ina's Funeral Schedule Reply with quote

Thank you everyone for your kind words of sympathy.

There will be one final visitation this afternoon here in Canada at the Glen Oaks Funeral Home. Viewing will be at the main chapel from 3:00 PM to 5;00 PM. Reception to follow at the Lounge from 7 to 9 PM. For direction to the Funeral Home, please go to my mother's memorial page at:

http://glenoaks.sharingmemorie.....olino.html

We will fly her body to her hometown in Paete, Laguna, Philippines on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 in accordance with her wishes.

Visitation schedule in Paete will be in our ancestral home at 5 Capt. C. Dans Street on January 30 (her 88th Birthday) and January 31.

Funeral mass will be held on February 1, 2015 at 3:00 PM at the Roman Catholic Church. Interment will be at the Roman Catholic Cemetery immediately following the mass.

Again, we thank you for all your sympathy wishes and prayers of support.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Condolences All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum