PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PI SOCAL FIESTA PICNIC - Saturday, July 23, 2016

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
evelynv

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:56 pm    Post subject: PI SOCAL FIESTA PICNIC - Saturday, July 23, 2016 Reply with quote

Calling All Paetenians of Southern California - Let's get together and celebrate our annual Fiesta Picnic Celebration. See your old friends, relatives and kababayans that you only see at least once a year on this occasion. Kuwentuhan, Usluan and reminisce of the good old days growing up and living in our hometown of Paete.

Where: Laguna Niguel Regional Park
2841 La Paz Road
Laguna, Niguel, CA 92677
Phone# (949) 831-2791

Date: July 23, 2016, Saturday

Time: 11:00am to 9:00pm (Park opens at 7:00am if you want to come early)

Park entrance: $5.00 per car

Reserved Location inside the park - Shelter Site 3

POTLUCK - Please bring your favorite dish to share and a case of water or soda.

8 Tables, near large playground
Grills/Fire Ring, nearby restrooms
Electricity 120v
No amplified music
Taped decor allowed

PARK FEATURE: The Sulphur Creek Reservoir, also known as Laguna Niguel Lake, is used for fishing and boating. The park has volleyball courts, horseshoe pits, tennis courts, bike trails, playgrounds, barbecue pits, and picnic shelters. It also has a hill known as "Kite Hill". Local high school cross country meets are occasionally held here.

Please birng your beach chairs, blankets, games, etc. You can bring you bike, scooter or just take a hike or walk.

Check out their FB site:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Laguna-Niguel-Regional-Park/127109280665070?rf=151888111495203
Lita Caguin Fortin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:17 pm    Post subject: TATAY Julian Caidic Caguin ist born daughter is coming! Reply with quote

Thanks Evelyn for this usap-Paete posting! Been so long I've not visited/viewed this site!
For the very first time ( without/no longer w/ my TATAY -JULIAN CAIDIC CAGUIN since he passed away last June15,2016 ) & in behalf of my Caguin Fam
-I'm attending this 7/23/16 PISOCAL-fiestahan and joining my co-southern Ca -PES'61-klasmeyts> Merly Valdellon, Ampy Cagayat Tiongco,Merle Villarin Benevidez & Criselda Madrigal Camarillo to reunite,bond,mingle w/ all other co-Paetenians
& fam/friends ! Rain or shine...see u all!!!
P.S. The family of Julian C.Caguin Sr. acknowledges with deep appreciation your kind expression of sympathy and generosity.

My special&sincere thank you to all PISOCAL members for your generosity -and being there at the wake of Tatay.
For other Paetenians all over the world for your kind words/expression of condolences,prayers,mass offerings.... aking lubos na pa-sa-salamat
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum