PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

R.I.P. - ATTY. NICETAS SALCEDA
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Condolences
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My deepest symthaty to the Salceda Famyli! MayKang Citas soul rest in peace. The Navarro Family in New Jersey.
normad

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:55 am    Post subject: Condolence to the Salceda's Reply with quote

With sadness , we the Aseoche Acala clan send much regrets and condolences for the family of the demise Necitas Salceda. We were glad to see him and all the siblings at the Alaska cruise 2010.

To Marina and children and to Bicas, Harry and Cely. may you find comforts at this time of sorrows. My his Soul Rest in Peace.

Norma Acala Duy
amor s. kagahastian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:01 am    Post subject: condolences Reply with quote

it is with deep regret that i found this posting just now. my sincere condolences to the bereaved family of kang citas. to marina, kang bikas, kang harry and cely.

i will include him in my prayers.

amor
and the families of
luming
nestor
romeo
linda
dante
Sonia C. Balandra

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: RIP ATTY Nicetas Salceda Reply with quote

To the family of kang Citas,
To Bicas, Harry and Cely,

Taus puso pong nakikiramay

Sonia C. Balandra
Jersey City, New Jersey
Che Navarro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Condolences Reply with quote

Our harts are filled with sadness to learn of the loss of Kang Citas. May God comfort you in this time of sorrow. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

The Navarros of Jersey City

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Condolences Reply with quote

Che Navarro wrote:
Our hearts are filled with sadness to learn of the loss of Kang Citas. May God comfort you in this time of sorrow. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

The Navarros of Jersey City

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Nicetas R. Salceda's 40th day Mass Reply with quote

Nicetas R. Salceda

40th Day Mass - May 15, 2012

Mass will be held at Our Mother of Good Counsel Church
2060 North Vermont Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90027 at 5:00 PM

Reception will follow at King Buffet
1375 North Western Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90027
IsaiahJ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:00 pm    Post subject: Marina Baldemor Salceda Reply with quote

Makikisuyo lang po. ako po si Isaiah Jensen Baldemor na apo ni Amado Baldemor. Hinahanap ko po ang kapatid ng aking lolo na si Marina Baldemor Salceda. Lubos ko pong ikakagalak kung meron po makakapag turo sakin ng tamang daan o makakapag bigay ng contact number nya para makausap ko siya.

Eto po ang aking contact information:
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jenzmatek
Phone: (832) 851-7118 Texas,USA
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Condolences All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum