PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ACANTILADO FAMILY TREE 2017 UPDATE

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Family Trees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SCNavarro

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:02 am    Post subject: ACANTILADO FAMILY TREE 2017 UPDATE Reply with quote

ACANTILADO FAMILY TREE 2017 UPDATE

My grandmother was Maria Acantilado Navarro. She married my grandfather, Teodoro Cadang Navarro. I did, using Usap Paete Family Trees, research how my grandparents were connected to the other Acantilados of Paete. And I was successful in finding those links.
Send me an email at scnavarro88@gmail.com or post it in Usap Paete any additional data that I missed or corrections to the mistakes I possibly made.
Respectfully,
Sofronio C. Navarro

Tomas Acantilado, c1810, husband of Tomasa Adea and then Salvadora Sana. Their children were: Domingo Acantilado and Leonardo Acantilado

BRANCH 1- DOMINGO ACANTILADO, c.1835, married Margarita Agbung. The parents of Margarita Agbung were Juan Agbung and Ysabela Afuang.
Their children:
1A. Guillermo Acantilado,1865
1B. Maria Acantilado, 1868
1C. Juana Acantilado, 1877
1D. Prudencio Acantilado, 1859
1E. Urbana Acantilado, 1887
1F. Bibiana Acantilado, 1857
1B. Maria Acantilado, b.1868, married Teodoro C. Navarro. Their family tree maybe seen in Usap Paete, Family Tree, Navarro-Madrinan-Ramido-Paelmo. This branch links me to the other Acantilados.
1C. Juana Acantilado married Sulpicio Navarro. Their children were Hilario and Eulogio Navarro. See Usap Paete Family trees for more info.
1D. Prudencio Acantilado had 4 children: Pedro, Anastacia, Roman and Miguela.
There were no records found regarding the other children.

BRANCH 2-LEONARDO ACANTILADO
, married Dolores Baguinguito and/or Dolores Acyatin. The other Acantilado Family tree on page 2 listed an Alejandro Acantilado (Andong Dayupay). Leonardo and Alejandro were possibly one and the same.
Their children:
2A. Leonardo Acantilado, Jr. 1855
2B. Francisco Acantilado, 1858, married Maria Absin.
2C. Marcela Acantilado, 1874
2D. Juan Acantilado, married Gregoria Fadul, daughther, Maria.
2E. Pedro Acantilado, 1867
2F. Bernardino Acantilado. There was a Bandino Acantilado on the other list. Bernardino and Bandino probably were one and the same.
2G. Serapio Acantilado, 1861, married Juliana Aseoche.
The continuation of Branch 2 can be found on Page 2, Usap Paete, Acantilado Family Tree.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Family Trees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum