PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Born Again? So what?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Inspirational and Spiritual
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jubileeson

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject: Born Again? So what? Reply with quote

Jesus said, "You must not be surprised If I say you must be born again."
I asked Him, "Why Lord?" Jesus replied, "Remember in the beginning I said, 'Let us make main in our image, in our likeness let us create them?'" "Yes Lord, I saw it in the book of Genesis."

"And did you know that I am the exact likeness of the Father?" I said, "Yes Lord, indeed you are the Father's image on earth."

And again His voice reminded me of His word in the Gospel saying, "My sheep listen to my voice, I know them and they follow me."

I said, "Lord Jesus, it's clear and simple you want me to really listen to what your voice is saying that I must be born again because this is your initial presciption to anyone who will come to you by faith."

Jesus said, "Verily, I say to you, as I am born of the flesh I am also born of the Spirit. Therefore, in order for you to be created in my image, you too must be born of the flesh and born of the Spirit."

"You are already born of the flesh. Now the Holy Spirit must give birth in you your spirit." "Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to the spirit (human spirit)."

"You have your human parents' DNA, it's about time for you to receive the Divine Father's DNA. Be born again."

Thank you Lord Jesus. I receive it. Amen.

Thank you for loving me in spite of.... I know I don't deserve this, but I remember too that you said "I desire mercy rather than sacrifice." And so Lord, I ask you to have mercy on me, a sinner.

I take hold of this opportunity to follow your Higher Law of the Sprit of Life: "Mercy triumphs over judgment."

Thank you Lord for effecting mercy over judgment in my life. Beyond the condemnation I am now redeemed. In Jesus' name.
Ludy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Amen... Reply with quote

Very Happy Wink AMEN...
iresmary

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen! God bless you even more !
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Inspirational and Spiritual All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum