family tree
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

USAP PAETE -> Inspirational and Spiritual

#1: family tree Author: galieafurong PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:54 am
    —
My name is Galicano Buhay Afurong. I was able to see the Paete.org thru our barangay Kap. Boy Pagalanan. I am interested in our family tree which was directed in the library by Jonathan. I went home and found copies of the Afurong, Buhay, etc family tree I made years ago. I handed Jonathan some copy. I hope and pray that it can be posted in our website and trace/add our family members.

#2: family tree Author: Afurong PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:18 pm
    —
Thanks for the people involved specialy to Jonathan for updating/correcting some of our Afurong family clan. Still have more to contribute. May God bless you and the works of your hands Embarassed Embarassed

#3: Re: family tree Author: SomygaLocation: Somy G. Asido PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:54 pm
    —
galieafurong wrote:
My name is Galicano Buhay Afurong. I was able to see the Paete.org thru our barangay Kap. Boy Pagalanan. I am interested in our family tree which was directed in the library by Jonathan. I went home and found copies of the Afurong, Buhay, etc family tree I made years ago. I handed Jonathan some copy. I hope and pray that it can be posted in our website and trace/add our family members.

Siguro po ay isa kayo sa mga anak ni Amang Picio Afurong. Kalapit bahay po kami sa F. Sario St.

Nakita ko po ang family tree ng mga Afurong family. Pumunta po kayo doon sa Family Tree site at hanapin po ninyo ang Afurong.

USAP PAETE -> Inspirational and Spiritual

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1