Happy Canada Day to all Canadians and our American friends &
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

USAP PAETE -> Greetings

#1: Happy Canada Day to all Canadians and our American friends & Author: leeqLocation: Lee Quesada PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:02 am
    —
HAPPY CANADA DAY (July 1) from Mrs Lourdes Q. Carolino and her QC family!

Lourdes Q. Carolino again shares her journey when she was diagnosed with Leukemia with benign tumor in the larynx (July 1, 2010) - she is still, to this day, in total remission from Leukemia cancer (Thank the Lord from the bottom of our hearts)- and is currently at the Mississauga Trillium Hospital Complex Continuing Care Room 326. This weekend, July 1, 2012 (Canada Day) would be her 3rd year of illness.

Here is her 2010 to 2011 Journey -- video produced by Jun and Lucy Adea. Ina. and from her hospital bed she shares her life since she got sick and says: "Thank You for the prayers, they are working. God is good and has embraced me and my spirit and I, too, have enbraced Him. Love and prayers to you all. Happy Canada Day!" Dada/Kang/Inang Ludy Carolino.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=235294279820173

Last edited by leeq on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Greetings Author: Rioo Cadayona PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:09 pm
    —
Lily,
Glad to hear about the current condition of Miss Quesada. Paki-rating mo lang sa kanya na she is always in my prayers. Hope she gets better and better everyday.

Salama at kumusta.

#3: Thank you and GOd bless... Author: leeqLocation: Lee Quesada PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:32 am
    —
makakarating sa Inang Ludy, Rico. she enjoys and is always inspired reading all your emails and messages here at the Forum, at the List and at FB. thank you so much and God bless you everyday!
tlee

USAP PAETE -> Greetings

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1