Souvenir Program Balik-Paete 2012 Books for Sale
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

USAP PAETE -> BalikPaete 2012

#1: Souvenir Program Balik-Paete 2012 Books for Sale Author: Fely BaldemorLocation: Fely Baldemor PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:48 am
    —
Limited Souvenir Program Balik-Paete 2012 Books for Sale
$30.00 each.

Mail your check payable to:

Paetenians International
578 N. Heathdale Ave
Covina, CA 91722

Please reserve your copy by post reply and call me (626) 332 9751
for your address.

Thank you.

Fely Baldemor

#2:  Author: gust PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:08 pm
    —
bakit ipagbibili, hindi pa nga nakakatanggap ang mga dapat padalhan, for sale na?

#3:  Author: Fely BaldemorLocation: Fely Baldemor PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:31 pm
    —
Copies for sale are over the amount required to meet our obligations. This will give opportunity to the ones that did not subscribe in the souvenir program to own a copy.

This souvenir program has 154 pages.

Thank you.

#4: Its ok , but ................ Author: gust PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:35 pm
    —
but why not let the subscribers receive their copies first before "selling' the rest to the public?

#5:  Author: Fely BaldemorLocation: Fely Baldemor PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:08 am
    —
There are 72 souvenir program books to Northeast ready to be shipped to Nora Milan and 15 books mailed to Switzerland, 2 to Canada and 10 books in a balik bayan box for Paete. I just received 15 books - 5 for me to deliver to Margie on Saturday, 2 books already picked up by Bartolome & Africano, 3 books already given to Adea family in Diamond Bar and I have more books for our meeting on August 26. We have mailed several souvenir program books that we combined 2 books in US Post Office flat rate box of $5.30 to addresses in New York. We have more books going out as soon as we have confirmed the mailing addresses of the people that supported the candidates for Mrs. Paete.

I received an email this morning and reserved a copy for this person. We are really trying to distribute these books as expediously and economically as we can. There are limited souvenir program books that we can sell and we do not need to wait for the Mrs Paete participants to finish their distributions.

Thank you.

Fely

#6:  Author: rey PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:31 pm
    —
what is your point gust? it sounds like u got nothing better to do. give me a reasonable answer and justifies it.

USAP PAETE -> BalikPaete 2012

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1