New Attorney
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

USAP PAETE -> Greetings

#1: New Attorney Author: Guest PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:20 pm
    —
Congratulations to Jennifer Aguinaldo Bautista for passing the Californa Bar Exam. Jennifer is the grandaughter of Pilo and Cela Aguinaldo (RIP) of Ibaba del Sur and the daughter of Oliver and Victoria (Nini) Bautista of San Diego, California.

Good job, Jennifer!!!!!!

#2: New Attorney Author: DocTabia Guest PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:19 pm
    —
Congrats jennifer ! Your grandparents would have been elated had they been alive. I know your uncle Bitok and aunt Rufina who went to grade school in Paete. I do not remeber your mother. Ileft the philippines in 1966. I wish you the best of luck , however I hope you do not specialize in Medical Malpractice (lol)
Doc Tabia Adefuin of Ibaba, Paete , Laguna

#3:  Author: The Navarros of Texas PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:53 pm
    —
We are proud of you Jennifer, we pray for your success as a lawyer. Nana Dolly , Tito Dodo and Thea
Congratulations !!!!

#4:  Author: Arnold LozalesLocation: Winnetka, California PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:10 am
    —
Congratulations to Jennifer...most of all CONGRATULATONS to Papa Oliver and Mama Victoria (Nini). The question is whose 'brain' did she get, dad's or mom's..? OK, alright, both of you, close your mouth, wink and don't argue. You don't have to answer it. It's an old joke and it's corny anyways.

As to Kapitan Teofilo Aguinaldo, wherever he is, I know and I can see his big but humble smile for his 'apo".

Again, Congratulations..!

-Rolan and Letty

#5: Thank You Very Much Author: oliver & nini bautist PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:31 pm
    —
Maraming, maraming salamat sa inyong pagbati sa matagumpay na pag-pasa ni Jennifer sa Bar Exam.

Doc Tabia:

Kilala ko po siya sa pangalan thru Sally Adea, my high school close friend, at mga pinsan kong apo ni Dada Iya Villamayor. Salamat po sa pagbati...

To Rolan and Ate Letty:

Salamat ulit. Hindi ko alam kung kanino nagmana si Jennifer....sabi ni Oliver ay mana daw sa Tatay (he he he). Kumusta sa inyo.

Ka Dolly/Ka Dodo/Thea:

Salamat sa inyo.
Ka Dolly, salamat ng marami sa walang sawa mong pag gabay at pagsubaybay sa mga kapatid mo at mga pamangkin.

oliver & nini

USAP PAETE -> Greetings

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1