Congrats Doc. Navarro- Doc of the year award
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

USAP PAETE -> Greetings

#1: Congrats Doc. Navarro- Doc of the year award Author: net_feldmannLocation: Nenett Bagalso PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:22 pm
    —
774515_10200664285795630_986249680_o

#2: Congratulations! Author: Carmen a. Afuang PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:56 pm
    —
Congratulations Pare! You really deserved it!

#3:  Author: vblimlengco PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:11 am
    —
CONGRATULATIONS, DOCTOR OF THE YEAR: DR. TEODOR0 NAVARRO!

Paete's pride and honor, truly deserving!

Congrats, too to the women behind your success, 'Mareng Dolly Aguinaldo-Navarro and Thea.

#4: Doctor of the Year Author: Hermy P. Cagayat PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:32 am
    —
Congratulations to a kababayan for a job well done!

#5:  Author: vafuangLocation: Virgilio Afuang (Brisbane QLD Australia) PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:37 pm
    —
Congratulations Ninong Dodo!!!! Well deserved!

#6: Coongrats Dr. Navarro Author: Guest DocTabia Adefuin PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:37 pm
    —
Conratulations to you Dr. Teodoro Navarro for getting the Best Doctor Award. This will b historical since this si the the very first time it was given and a Paetenian got it, Congrats again.

#7: Congratulations! Author: fredmcLocation: Fred Cagayat PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:28 am
    —
Congratulations Dr. Navarro! Your family, friends and kababayans are mighty proud of you. Inang Flora N. Filoteo must be beaming with pride and joy looking down from up there.

Fred M. Cagayat & family

#8: Congratulatiions and Happy Birthday Author: Maria nav. Andaluz PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:48 am
    —
As the oldest living daughter of MARTA-RITO NAVARRO FAMILY,
I wish to extend our appreciation to all that recognized the honor
that our brother brought to our family.
I know I can never be Flora,who always have the right words to give the world,but I can not help but give the voice of our dear parents whose desire was to give Paete another Doctor as Dedicated as Dr.Wilpredo Baisas.
TO ALL,OUR HEARTFELT THANKS,TO ALL THE SILENT HEROES THAT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER HELPED<CONTRIBUTED TO HIS SUCCESS.

THIS IS ONE OF PAETE'S LEGACIES,THE ROOT WE INHERITED FROM OUR ANCESTORS......OUR SACRIFICES PAID OFF.<WITH THE HELP OF OUR LORD.
Again,Congratulations DODO and HAPPY BIRTHDAY

USAP PAETE -> Greetings

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1