Please pray for Tita Glo......
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
USAP PAETE -> Usap Paete

#1: Please pray for Tita Glo...... Author: y@m@kLocation: Mark Anthony Rivera Cadawas PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:21 pm
    —
Please join us in prayer for the fast recovery of my Tita Glo Basa Caguin in Los Angeles. She was rushed to the Hospital last July 1st, Saturday.

Marami pong salamat!

Mark Cadawas
Nashville, TN.

#2: My Prayers... Author: TisayLocation: Nemie Baldemor-Diaz PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:08 pm
    —
Almighty God our heavenly Father, graciously comfort your servant Gloria in her suffering, and bless the means made use of for her cure. Fill her heart with confidence that, though at times she may be afraid, she yet may put her trust in you; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Glo, pagaling ka agad...you'll always be in my prayers. Wink

#3:  Author: noli cagayat valdellon PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:47 pm
    —
I will pray for your fast recovery, Glo. We want our superstar to be in the limelight always.

noli

#4: Yes, we will pray for her. Author: odettesLocation: Odette Fadul Sunga PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:54 pm
    —
Ate Glow,

God has a purpose for everything that happens to everyone. We have faith in Him that He would heal you soon.

Hang on...God is always with us and God is good all the time!

#5: get well soon Author: LVLocation: Luz Valdellon PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:14 pm
    —
precious glow,

whatever it is take it easy Confused and hope to see you back on
your feet again Wink

#6:  Author: saidaLocation: Saida Cagandahan Dulay PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:37 pm
    —
Glo,

Our prayer brigade is in full force praying for your speedy recovery....get well soon!

Saida

#7: get well soon Author: net_feldmannLocation: Nenett Bagalso PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:00 pm
    —
Ate Glo

Ang mga panalangin namin dito ang isa sa makakatulong upang ikaw ay maging matatag at madaling gumaling sa yong karamdaman. God love His angel so much and He will protect you.

nenett

#8: ate Glo Author: nievesbLocation: Nieves Agbada Bagalso PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:40 pm
    —
Mga kababayan na nag mamahal sa isang tulad mo ang aming mga dasal para sa iyong maagang pag galing.Ate Glow na maganda alam kong sa dami ng kaibigan mo at ang taus pusong pananalig sa mataimtim naming mga dasal.Alam namin na ikay maagang gagaling.Sama sama kaming nanalangin para sa iyong pag galing.

Bagalso Family
VA

Last edited by nievesb on Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

#9:  Author: amorkLocation: Amor Kagahastian PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:09 pm
    —
Dear santa glow,

my prayers for your fast recovery. i know God will heal you at once for He loves you. maraming nagmamahal sa iyo ang may mga prayer offerings para sa iyong maagang paggaling.

from,
mamsie amor

#10: Re: Please pray for Tita Glo...... Author: LudyLocation: Lourdes Valdecantos PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:08 am
    —
Almighty God, creator of heavens and earth...you have created us for a purpose to serve you, to glorify you...I and my co townmates, once again, in the name of your son, Jesus Christ ask you to heal Gloria Basa Caguin. You are the Great Healer, You are our Creator, You are our comforter, You are the beginning and an end...connect your heart to her heart Lord, You are the only one who could give her a new heart, a new life, a new body, a new beginning...in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ, we pray...Amen

#11: Get Well Soon!!! Author: benneten PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:35 am
    —
May the GOOD LORD grant Glo Basa Caguin speedy & total recovery...Be strong,carry on...we are here praying for you...Get well soon. Wink

Benny & Tenthia(ito ang tawag ni Glo sa akin)

#12:  Author: mutukLocation: Vice mayor Rojilyn Bagabaldo PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:35 am
    —
AMEN!!!

Get well soon!!! Glory be as your name!!!

#13:  Author: Kid Paraiso PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:59 am
    —
Glo,

We pray for your immediate recovery!!!!

Get well soon......

Kid

#14: More Prayers for Glo Author: Merle D Ugale PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:07 am
    —
We are praying for your speedy recovery. GOD loves you so much. Just Trust in the Lord and everything will be alright.

Love and prayers,
Merle and Denis

#15: get well soon.. Author: junchieLocation: Jun and Luchie Carolino Adea PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:26 am
    —
tita glow,

we are praying for you. God is with you. He will touch and heal you. you're such a very nice person.

jun, luchie and ron

#16: Take care Glo... Author: eve19612000Location: Sheba Allenbach-Aseoche PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:00 pm
    —
Be assured that I will pray for Glo speedy recovery...Gute Besserung
Glo...

#17: God bless you! Author: Teody&GildaLocation: Teodorico J. Cadapan and Gilda F. Cadapan PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:27 pm
    —
Dooyah, you're in our prayers!

#18: You know God is near even as he may seem so far. Author: lorenzo PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:39 pm
    —
Gloria,
God is your constant company in this your moment of personal need!
Renato

#19: Glo, you're in our prayers Author: adediosLocation: Angel C. de Dios PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:09 pm
    —
I was on my way to Manila yesterday when Ka Noel informed me of the news. Glo, I pray for your quick recovery. May God take care of you.

-Angel

#20: Re: Please pray for Tita Glo...... Author: SomygaLocation: Somy G. Asido PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:21 pm
    —
I pray to father God your quick recovery, everything is on His power and
hope. Ama namin, kayo po lamang ang nakakaalam ng lahat, panalangin
ko po ang kaligtasan ng aming kapatid na si Glo na ngayon ay nasa ospital bigyan mo po ng pagkakataon na maligtas at patuloy na kayo ay
mapaglingkuran sa ngalan ng Diyos Ama, Diyos Anak at ng Diyos Spirito Santo amen.

#21:  Author: Ermie and Millie PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:38 pm
    —
Rest assured of our prayers cuzin Glo, may the angels
of God protect you from any harm and may His perpetual
blessings be with you always.

Ermie and Millie

#22:  Author: emmacLocation: Emma Balandra Caguin PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:19 am
    —
We lay our hands and lift up our friend, Glo, to God our Almighty Father, that He may grant her His healing power. I also ask our loving Mother Mary to intercede in all our prayers. In Jesus name. Amen.

#23: restoration to good health Author: gerlin r. paelmo PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:11 am
    —
Ate Glo, marami ka pang gagawin at matutulungan. Mahaba pa ang listahan mo. God 's grace and mercy be upon you. Our sincere prayers for your quick recovery.

#24:  Author: aureliapLocation: Aurelia "Baby" Pascual PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:35 am
    —
Dear Glo,

Me and my family wil pray for your speedy recovery.
Hold on..kayang kaya mo yan..marami kaming nagdrasal
para sa iyo.

I Love you.

Baby Pascual

#25: get well soon. Author: Chie Balandra PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:06 am
    —
Ate Glo,
We pray for your fast recovery. We know that you can overcome all odds in life. God has its own plan for everything.We love you so much...

Love,
Ka Ising, Alice, Charlie, Beng and Daniel Chiasson, and Balandra family...

USAP PAETE -> Usap Paete

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3