Saturday Remedial Teaching (Math & Reading) in Quinale E
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

USAP PAETE -> Batang Paete

#1: Saturday Remedial Teaching (Math & Reading) in Quinale E Author: ma'am warlita PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:12 pm
    —
Maraming salamat po sa lahat ng mga magulang na nagpasok ng kanilang mga anak sa binuksan mga klase sa Quinale Elementary School tuwing sabado ng umaga. Ang Remedial Classes in Reading ay libre para sa mga batang Qunale na hindi pa gaanong nakakabasa at nakakaunawa sa pagbasa ng Filipino at English. Nagpapasalamat po ang buong paaralan sa kagandahang loob ni Dr Nilo at Dra. Miramar Almeda-Valdecantos at Konsehal Olive Almeda-Diehl na siyang nagkaloob ng financial aid bilang honorarium ng mga guro sa reading at nagbigay ng tig- 200 pesos naman sa 20 mag-aaral ng QES upang makapasok ng libre sa klase ng MTAP-Mathematics. Ang MTAP- Mathematics classes po ay bilang pagsunod naman sa memo na ibinigay ng DEP-Ed Division Office. Bukas ito sa lahat ng mag-aaral ng 3 elementary schools sa Paete. Ito ay advance/remedial lessons sa Mathematics sa lahat ng antas mula Gr.I -VI. Ang innovations iito ay bilang tugon sa programa ng DEPED sa "NO READ NO MOVE" at upang lalong mapaunlad ang kakayahan ng mga bata sa araling Mathematics. Muli, MARAMING-MARAMI PONG SALAMAT at nawa ay patuloy tayong pagpalain ng Dios sa nagkakaisang adhikain natin para sa ating mga anak na siyang susunod na lider ng ating bayan.
Proverbs 22:6 - "The character of our children tomorrow depends on what we put in their hearts today." from: Ma'am Warlita Afuang-Valdellon, Principal II, Quinale Elementary School

#2: Remedial Math & Reading at QES Author: vermadLocation: Jersey City, NJ, USA PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:23 pm
    —
Kudos to Dr. Nilo, Dra. Miramar and former Kon. Olive A. I think what they are doing is great and laudable. It is along the same vein as Mother Teresa who said: Don't wait for leaders. Do it alone, person to person. When we think of the problems of the country: over-population, poverty and lack of education, they are overwhelming. To solve them is a tall order for any individual or group. They look tractable though when dealt with on a person to person basis. Let everyone therefore who can, lift up a brother or sister in need on a one-on-one basis. Warlita, thanks for sharing the news.

#3: Saturday Remedial Teaching ...... Author: Ma'am Warlita PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:31 pm
    —
Kuya Ver, you're always welcome! Your inspiring challenges to all our kababayan is helping us a lot. Also, we look forward to see you in our school - Quinale Elementary School - sa time na magbalik-bayan ka. God bless... Proverbs 22:6

#4: Re: Saturday Remedial Teaching ...... Author: vermadLocation: Jersey City, NJ, USA PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:35 pm
    —
Ma'am Warlita wrote:
Also, we look forward to see you in our school - Quinale Elementary School - sa time na magbalik-bayan ka. God bless... Proverbs 22:6

I follow closely the development and progress of all the schools in Paete. And I admire you for the wonderful things you do or let happen at QES, like the Saturday Remedial School. During my last balikbayan [June 26-July 15], included in the plan was a visit to the schools to teach Powerpoint to all the willing, BUT it did not materialize. It looks like better planning is in order. Keep up the good work.

#5: Saturday Remedial Reading ... Author: ma'am warlita PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:37 am
    —
Most of my teachers (Gr.I-VI)are already using power point in viewing the internet resources sent by Prof Angel as daily instructional materials. Our one small computer laboratory serves as classroom of teachers. (Napakatiyaga po ni Prof Angel sa pagsubaybay sa amin tungkol sa aming needs at pagtuturo ng makabagong kaalaman sa computer). Magpapadala rin po siya ng wireless internet bago mag-Christmas upang makagamit na rin po ng power point sa sari-sariling classroom. Talaga pong napakalaki po ang pasasalamat ng mga Quinalians sa lahat ng sumusuporta sa aming paaralan. Salamat din sa iyong plano na makabisita sa amin. Praise His Holy Name for all the blessings of QES! God is Great All the Time!

#6: Re: Saturday Remedial Reading ... Author: adediosLocation: Angel C. de Dios PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:36 am
    —
ma'am warlita wrote:
Most of my teachers (Gr.I-VI)are already using power point in viewing the internet resources sent by Prof Angel as daily instructional materials. Our one small computer laboratory serves as classroom of teachers. (Napakatiyaga po ni Prof Angel sa pagsubaybay sa amin tungkol sa aming needs at pagtuturo ng makabagong kaalaman sa computer). Magpapadala rin po siya ng wireless internet bago mag-Christmas upang makagamit na rin po ng power point sa sari-sariling classroom. Talaga pong napakalaki po ang pasasalamat ng mga Quinalians sa lahat ng sumusuporta sa aming paaralan. Salamat din sa iyong plano na makabisita sa amin. Praise His Holy Name for all the blessings of QES! God is Great All the Time!

Ma'm Lili:

I am very glad that you notice the efforts in bringing the content we need for the public schools in Paete. I likewise am aware of your and your teachers' efforts. I am very happy with how Quinale Elementary School has embraced the new vision of alay computer (to use the internet for education). This is so much more than learning how to use the computer and I am satisfied that you now see that we could actually use these facilities not just for computer education, but more importantly, for all the subjects in the school like reading, science, math and others. Thank you and God bless.

-Angel

#7:  Author: mhel PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:57 am
    —
Dear Mam Warlita,

Remedial classes is a must even for us at PEQMNHS. We hope we could do the same. Once they graduate from the elementary school, we have the resposibility to continue helping them improve in Math and Reading. More so, if they're doing good in these two subjects, they'll find it easier to understand other subjects like Science which I handle.

We had remedial classes last year even without renumeration, and summer classes also were for free. Sad to say, we can't have it this school year because all of us teachers handle 7 classes MWF and 8 classes on TTh. We're really tired so to hold remedial classes in the afternoon like we did last year, is really not possible.

Continue the good work and MORE POWER QES!

Mhel

#8: Saturday Remedial classes .... Author: ma'am warlita PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:52 pm
    —
To my dear Imelda, a former pupil when I was still a teacher in Paete Elementary School, your'e so talented and your commitment which is a legacy from your mother Angelita will help you achieve all of your dreams for PNHS. TAKE TIME! ... As the Lord says: "Delight your ways unto the Lord and He will give all the desires of your heart." Be sure you do everything for His Glory, then .... you'll be amazed on what God is doing ( thru our very generous kababayans) to your school. Quinalians are truly experiencing that wonderful blessings. God bless you.

#9: Re: Remedial Math & Reading at QES Author: leeqLocation: Lee Quesada PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:29 am
    —
vermad wrote:
Kudos to Dr. Nilo, Dra. Miramar and former Kon. Olive A. I think what they are doing is great and laudable. It is along the same vein as Mother Teresa who said: Don't wait for leaders. Do it alone, person to person. When we think of the problems of the country: over-population, poverty and lack of education, they are overwhelming. To solve them is a tall order for any individual or group. They look tractable though when dealt with on a person to person basis. Let everyone therefore who can, lift up a brother or sister in need on a one-on-one basis. Warlita, thanks for sharing the news.

AMEN!
tlee

USAP PAETE -> Batang Paete

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1