CONGRATS ANOTHER BATANG PAETE , BERNARD
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

USAP PAETE -> Batang Paete

#1: CONGRATS ANOTHER BATANG PAETE , BERNARD Author: net_feldmannLocation: Nenett Bagalso PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:59 am
    —
]

Congratulation Bernard Yves Agbada Bagalso 2nd place on Drawing Contest...Hispanic Heritage... My Dream , My Future
Another Batang Paete from Kenmore Middle School

We love you and miss you

From Lola Manetta
Tito Felman and Tita Nenett
Daphne, Ariadne,
Feldman and Neumann

#2: thanks sayo Nette Author: nievesbLocation: Nieves Agbada Bagalso PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:10 am
    —
Hello there! thank you sa pagbati at talaga namang malakas kay tta ahh..
Sana ngay magtuloy tuloy sya.ingat at maraming salamat uli.

Bernie:
Congrats uli sa napakabait kung anak masipag mag aral at sisikapin namin ni ama na marating mo ang mga pangarap mo sa buhay.Ingat ka palagi at sanay manatili kang mabait na anak.I love you and take care of your self.

Love;Nanay,ama,Berneth n Bienn

#3: Congrats, another batang Paete Author: ma'am warlita PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:27 am
    —
Congratulations! We are so proud of you! from Quinale Elementary School pupils, teachers and personnel. Carry on!

#4: Thank You Author: Bernard Yves PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:57 pm
    —
To: Ma'am Warlita
Maraming salamat po! I am suprised that i fought against high school students...and have a chance to win. Thank You for the support and good luck to all of you!
-Bernard

To Tita Nett

Thank you for the support tita. Salamat po sa support. Sorry po kung napatagal yung picture.
P.S. Kumusta po yung mga pinsan ko?

#5: Congratulations Author: vermadLocation: Jersey City, NJ, USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:47 pm
    —
Bernard Yves, Congratulations. I join your parents, our kababayans in greeting you for your achievement.

#6: Thank you po Author: nievesbLocation: Nieves Agbada Bagalso PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:10 pm
    —
To tito Ver
Thank you for the compliment. Maraming maraming salamat po. I will try harder to make even more achievements.

USAP PAETE -> Batang Paete

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1