SHEKINAH ART GALLERY : We're Back !!!
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

USAP PAETE -> Job Postings and Business Opportunities

#1: SHEKINAH ART GALLERY : We're Back !!! Author: iresmaryLocation: Marietta Ac-ac Cagandahan PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:55 am
    —
Sorry for the inconvenience for the past few days that the site has been available because of server errors...But we are so glad to inform EVERYBODY the www.shekinahartskrafts.com, our website is back online...See pictures of Sculptures, Paintings, and Artists...Plus contact or chat with in our forum section just visit our site and go to forum section...you can chat with peoples related to shekinah arts & krafts gallery...and other people...you can register for free...for orders and comment you can email us at shekinahartskrafts@hotmail.com or simply post your message at the forum section...we hope for you to visit our website...this is Mary Cagandahan at your service...GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#2: Congratulationms ! Author: Menchie Cagandahan PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:16 am
    —
Congratulations to all the artists of the SHEKINAH ART GALLERY ... Glenn. Christine & Odette, i'm so proud of you - keep up the good work.
God really blessed you with exceptional gifts ! I know HE will continue to bless you more if you will use it for HIS glory.

'ta men <><

#3: Re: We're Back 111 Author: LudyLocation: Lourdes Valdecantos PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:40 pm
    —
Galing Sister Mary...congrats Glen...I'll visit this site always...blessings and blessings...more blessings

USAP PAETE -> Job Postings and Business Opportunities

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 5 Hours

Page 1 of 1