PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Balik Paete 2012 - Survey

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> BalikPaete 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Balik Paete 2012 - Survey Reply with quote

During the Paetenians Cruise 2010 at the Celebrity Mercury Cruise Ship, we have decided to hold the next Balik Paete in the year 2012. We need your input as to your preferred date of the Balik Paete. Please indicate your choice by filling up the survey above. NOTE: you must login to the Forum in order to vote.

If you don't have a Forum account, you can also send your preference via email by sending it to:

balikpaete@paete.org

If you are a member of the Paetenians YahooGroups, you can also cast your vote there by clicking on the link below:

http://yhoo.it/9orJnc

Last edited by admin on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:30 am; edited 8 times in total
normad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: my vote Reply with quote

ang boto ko po ay january dahil favorable ang weather at reasonable ang fare.

Siempre majority wins.

Norma Duy
fredmc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:46 am    Post subject: Balik Paete Reply with quote

Although we are not going home in 2012 (too soon because we are going home in 2011 for U.S.T. 400 years anniversary), I think Holy Week is the best time for the Balik Paete. Although medyo mainit yong April at mahal ang pamasahe sa Balikbayans, madarama nila ang spirit ng Holy Week. Last Balik Paete 2004, we had the special procession of all the statues (Romano at Aglipay) in December for the benefits of all Paetenians coming home for the event. I really prefer 2013 as suggested by Mayor Cadayona, but not during Election when there is tension among candidates and voters. I did not submit my vote because it unfair to those are really planning to go home.

My two cents.

FredMC

Last edited by fredmc on Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
vermad

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: BalikPaete 2011 Reply with quote

To Admin:

I accidentally clicked the July 25 button. It is however just a preference, NOT a definite vote YET. Will see.

Oh my! Are we getting hi-tech here? This is the best way to conduct an opinion poll, survey or referendum. Kudos to Admin.

Last edited by vermad on Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fely Burgdorfer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:31 am    Post subject: Balik-Paete Reply with quote

Greetings to all of our kababayans,

Ok lang sa akin kahit anong time of the year. Kung ano na lang ang mapagkakasunduan. I just want to know earlier so I can reserve the date. Minsan, pag nagkaroon na ako ng ibang schedule, hindi ko na mabago.

Thanks for organizing and regards to all,

Fely Casilag Burgdorfer, Switzerland
tcacac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:40 am    Post subject: Re: Balik-Paete Reply with quote

[quote="Fely Burgdorfer"]Greetings to all of our kababayans,

Ok lang sa akin kahit anong time of the year. Kung ano na lang ang mapagkakasunduan. I just want to know earlier so I can reserve the date. Minsan, pag nagkaroon na ako ng ibang schedule, hindi ko na mabago.

Thanks for organizing and regards to all,

Fely Casilag Burgdorfer, Switzerland[/quote

Hello Fely,
Kumusta na? Email mo ako ha at magplano tayo kasabay ang ating 45 reunion sa SSHS ...2012 yon kaya kung maaari ay sa buwan din noong mapagkakasunduan sa Summit date sa 2012. Nasabi ko na kina Emil...ako ay bumuto sa July pero maski anong buwan din ay pwede kung ano man.
Children: Jonathan, Joseph, John Paul, Marilu - Grandchildren: AJ and Nate
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:49 pm    Post subject: BalikPaete 2012 Survey will close on October 31, 2010 Reply with quote

If you have not cast your vote yet as to the preferred date of the BalikPaete 2012, please do so before October 31, 2010. We will close the survey on that date.

The current voting results (as of 10:45 PM Eastern Time, October 6, 2010) are as follows:

1. HOLY WEEK (April) = 15 votes
6 votes from the Mailing List
8 votes from USAP PAETE
1 vote by email

2. FIESTA (July) = 4 votes
1 vote from the Mailing List
3 votes from USAP PAETE

3. SALIBANDA (January) = 2 votes
2 votes form USAP PAETE

4. Christmas (December) = 0 vote

5. PEQMHS Foundation Day (May) = 0 vote

Three ways to cast your vote:

1. By logging in to this Forum with your username and password. Once you are logged in, the voting option will become available to you on the top.

2. By Email to: balikpaete@paete.org

3. From the YahooGroups Poll Section at:
http://yhoo.it/a9KOVB
margie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Balik Paete 2012 Reply with quote

Hello Admin. & all kababayans,

Greetings to all organizers of Balik Paete 2012.
I would like to be included as one of the organizers of Balik
Paete 2010 and join Norma A. Duy in finding the cheapest
airlines and group discounts for those who will go home
at the same time.
My vote will be last week of January ( cut off to get the lowest fare until February 15, 2012).
I'm planning to go home next year but I will postpone
and join the Balik Paete 2012 to see most of our kababayans.

Thanks and regards to all,
Margie Lozano Rodillo
(PISOCAL member - Cerritos, Ca)
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:50 am    Post subject: Balik Paete 2012 Survey Results Reply with quote

The online survey is now closed. Here is the final result of our Balik Paete Online survey:

1. HOLY WEEK (April) = 22 votes
11 votes from the Mailing List
8 votes from USAP PAETE
3 votes by email

2. FIESTA (July) = 4 votes
1 vote from the Mailing List
3 votes from USAP PAETE

3. SALIBANDA (January) = 3 votes
2 votes from USAP PAETE
1 vote by email

4. Christmas (December) = 0 vote

5. PEQMHS Foundation Day (May) = 0 vote
memeivaldecantos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day po!

Im a student here at Paete, and I just want to share my opinion about this forum hoping that it will help.

Suggested date like Holy Week are best in launching this Balik Paete 2012. The season is very nostalgic and at the same time, people here in Paete will have a lot of free time especially students.

Now, I mention students, because they are the best audience of this gathering. I once witnessed Balik Paete and it was great. It will sure enhance the patriotism of youth.

It's just my opinion on deciding when it should be.

Thank you.

God Bless Paetenios! Long Live
DocTabia - Guest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: BALIK PAETE 2012 Reply with quote

Dear Memei,
Thank you for your input and interest. Holy Week won in the internet survey and therefore Balik Paete 2012 will be closed to Holy Week. Should you open the sticky Revised Sabado de Gloria Ball, you will notice some exchanges among Paetenians. But we are not looking for audience only because this event is for all of us Paetenians, we hope to know and bond with each other, so we want you and your friends and family to be participants. You seem to be a very bright intuitive kid and I hope to meet with you during the BALIK PAETE.
DocTabia Adefuin, Pres. PI Umbrella Org.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> BalikPaete 2012 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: