PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

(A9) To Students: You can communicate with Dr. de Dios here

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Science Lessons Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: (A9) To Students: You can communicate with Dr. de Dios here Reply with quote

To Students:

Please post your comments, questions, suggestions under this topic.

Many thanks.
jastronimo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Poor hearing may couse poor memory Reply with quote

Dr. de Dios,

Thanks for the site Poor Hearing may cause Poor Memory.

I just wonder why nobody on the audio industry make the volume control
on Radios, Ipod, TV etc. be on decibel count. Could it be that it will
involve too much money or too confusing on some cases. I know we have
more and more electronic toys are used together like TV and CD/DVD
player and they both have their own remote control including volume control.

Thank you,

Jerry
Reggie Cadapan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi poh Sir Angel!muzta na poh?!Ako po c Reggie A. Cadapan na kasali sa young paete ng PES,Cmula nxt week poh ay mg-aaral n poh kmi ng mga Science lessons.!dun poh sa paete.org/forums na ginawa nya...kasama poh namin ang bagong nagtuturo sa amin na c kuya Frank o kuya "jhun-jhun"...
Ingatz poh lagi kayo dyan...
Teyk...Keyrrr!!!T.Y.
Arjay Bague

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Musta na sir, pogi paba sya pag-uwi mo d2. Pasalubung namin laruan at chocolate ha!! Sagot ka ha ngayon din!!!!
Arcel Dalagan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi!!!!!!!SIR Angel ako po c Arcel Dalagan...sa next wik po ay pagaaralan namin ang science lesson.Cguro po ay nablitaan nyo po yung landslide sa leyte......,,,,,.. nakakatakot po,l napakadami namatay sa pang yayaring iyon....
Elissa Cadayona

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi!!!!!!!!!!sir.angel ako poh c elissa h. cadayona nabasa koh po ung mga nakapost sa usap paete na mga science lesson na amin pong pagaaralan next wik. Cguro poh ay nbalitaan nyu ung pagkakaron ng virus sa mga computer sa Paete Elementary School natagalan poh tuloy na magamit ang mga ito at nasayang poh ang mga panahon na hindi kame nakapagaral ng pagcocomputer pro ngaun naman poh ay ayos nah sana nga pof ay hindi na ito maulit pah~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cgeh poh ingaatttttttzzzzzzz nlang poh kau dyan...........
CeLealRae RaEtH

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!ako po si alyza fe b. navarro. nabasa koh poh ung mga nakapost sa usap paete.simula poh nung isang linggo ay pinag-aaralan na poh namin ung inyong mga science lesson.un lang poh.Maraming thank You poh.
Norvie Hermo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! poh Sir angel kamusta na po kayo?Ako po si Norvie V. Hermo Paetech sa PES. Simula poh next week ay mag-aaral po kami ng Scince Lessons.Ang magtuturo po sa amin ay si sir Frank.
Katrinka Paula Natividad

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gud pm pho! Sir.Angel kamusta na pho! kayo? I'm Katrinka Paula Natividad of batang paete of pes simula pho! next week were going to study about your science lessons si kuya Frank po ang magtuturo sa amin.
Celine Erikka Magadia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi po!!! Ako po si Celine Erikka C. Magadia na kasali sa Young Paetech ng PES.. Simula po next week kami mag-aaral ng Science Lessons.Si kuya Frank o kuya "jhun-jhun" ang mag-tuturo sa amin!!
Celinerhiyenn!!
Arjhei37

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prof. Angel, thank you po dun sa ibinigay niya sa aming 20$ malaki po talaga ang maitutulong nito, kayo po talaga ay marami nang naitulong sa amin at sa aming school, at in behalf po nang Top 15 ng III-Socrates, lubos po kaming nagpapasalamat, Ingat po kayo and God bless....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
peqmnhs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:33 am    Post subject: Power Point Presentations Reply with quote

Dean Baldemor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings to you sir, I’m Dean Leo C. Baldemor. I’m a student of Ma’am Imelda Avino.
I just want to say thank you for the science articles and topics, because it help us a lot for our projects, thank you also for the $20 that you gave us a month ago. Gracias mucho señor.
Dean Leo Cagayat Baldemor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day Prof. Angel, thank you for the books you've donated to our school. Many students can learn from the books, cd's, dvd's and vhs tapes you gave us. I was so happy to know your life more further sir, i was inspired too. Your so photogenic sir hehehe(i'm not kidding sir!), <lol> Very Happy
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Dean;

It was also a great pleasure and a privilege to meet you all. I enjoyed chatting with all of you. I do hope that what little I was able to bring would help in some way in your education. I am very optimistic though that with the able hands of Ma'm Imelda, these resources will go a long way. Take care and good luck to you all.

Sincerely,
Angel

P.S.

By the way, here is the powerpoint presentation of one of the talks I am giving at UP, Diliman tomorrow afternoon.

http://141.161.23.43/htacarb.ppt
Dean Leo C. Baldemor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day sir! Are you presenting all the powerpoints we made sir?
Arjhei37

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adedios wrote:
Hello, Dean;

It was also a great pleasure and a privilege to meet you all. I enjoyed chatting with all of you. I do hope that what little I was able to bring would help in some way in your education. I am very optimistic though that with the able hands of Ma'm Imelda, these resources will go a long way. Take care and good luck to you all.

Sincerely,
Angel

P.S.

By the way, here is the powerpoint presentation of one of the talks I am giving at UP, Diliman tomorrow afternoon.

http://141.161.23.43/htacarb.ppt

Prof, were also grateful and honored for your presence and the time you spent with us. Masarap po siyang kausap, at marami po kaming natutuhan sa kanya. It's truly a pleasure for us po. Hope we can give our school a win in the science quiz bees beacuse were always unlucky. Lagi pong malas kasi meron pong iba na hindi pa namin nakukuha pero meron naman pong nakuha na namin. Hope po makadali rin ng isa para naman po maipakita naming di po sayang ang inyong mga tulong..

Maraming salamat po talaga ulit and God bless...

You're the best po!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dean Leo C. Baldemor wrote:
Good day sir! Are you presenting all the powerpoints we made sir?

I just showed some examples. I will be delivering a seminar at the Ateneo this coming Tuesday at 6:00 pm. I will be sharing with them the paete.org website and the following powerpoint presentation:

http://141.161.23.43/ateneopaete.ppt
Dean Bladmor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day sir,
thank you once again,
we started to watch your vhs tapes that you gave us sir.
I'm so amazed to all the things i saw in the tape.
thank you again sir.

p.s.
dean b.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ateneo.edu/index.ph.....p;aid=2509

http://www.csrc.upd.edu.ph/ind.....mp;Itemid=
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Science Lessons Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum