PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

55 YEARS REUNION
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Greetings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vblimlengco

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Fely,

Thanks for the sure lechon from Eben.

We ordered 53 t-shirts. We counted the number of sure members to come including Balikbayans. These shirts cost 160 X 53 = 8480.00.

The venue will be at RS Paete. We ordered food for 50 persons only. We based the number from our latest reunion last December.

The officers will be going around to collect additional funds to those who can afford. Paete residents are requested to pay at least Php 200 and above for merienda, prizes for games and raffle..

The problem is on the souvenir program. We agreed to have only the smaller one, one half of long coupon bond. The remaining funds will not suffice to order for a bigger one (size of short coupon bond).

Please post latest family pics on facebook so that I can include them in layouting the souvenir book. Maybe you can use Fe Madrinan-Garabiles' account . so nice she's always online. Sorry I am not used to email, fb only...

Deadline for submission to NU Prints is on Monday, March 26th. Then activities for our get together on April 1st will be included in the souvenir program and will be distributed on Holy Thursday.

Thanks and happy trip to Paete! See you on April 1st...

Vicky Bonsol-Limlengco
PES '56
Fely Baldemor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vicky,

I can send an email to Mila and attach my picture. As long as we have the pictures to do the layout, we can decide to do the souvenir program. We can actually take lots of pictures and create our renuion photo album.

Just a suggestion, majority wins and I will go along.

Fely
Rotsap

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:10 am    Post subject: NEW ELECTED OFFICERS Reply with quote

SORRY CLASSMATES THIS THE SECOND TIME I POST THE LIST OF OFFICERS BUT NOT ACCEPTED......ANY WAY HAPPY FATHER'S DAY SA LAHAT NG MGA FATHER.

THANK YOU AND I WILL TRY AGAIN IN A FEW DAYS.
Rotsap

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:19 am    Post subject: NEW ELECTED OFFICERS Reply with quote

DEAR CALSSMATES - HOPE THIS TIME WILL BE OKEY.

PRESIDENT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - PASTOR B. GAGARING
VICE PRESIDENT - - - - - - - - - - - - VICKY LIMLENGCO
Coordinator - Manila - - - - - - FRED BALDEMOR
Coordinator - USA - - - - - - TEOFILO PAELMO
SECRETARY - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - MILAGROS CADIAO
TREASURER - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - FANNY AFUANG
P R O - - - - - - - - - - - BAYANI ACALA
ROLANDO VILLANUEVA
ANA ADAO
MERCEDES CALLEJA
AUDITORS - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - JOSE CADAY
ADELAIDA CADANG

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY SA LAHAT NG FATHERS, SA MGA MOTHERS
NATIN, BELATED HAPPY MOTHERS DIN SA LAHAT NG MOTHERS.

THANK YOU ALL.

Pastor B. Gagaring
President
vblimlengco

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Pres. Pastor for posting the results of our meeting last May 2012, regarding our newly elected/selected officers of PES Batch '56.

Here are some clarifications:

Fred Baldemor is Vice -President for Metro Manila and Teofilo Paelmo is Vice-President for Paetenians abroad - PES Batch '56

PRO---VI-A---Bayani Acala
VI-1-- Roalando Villanueva
VI-2--Ana Bunyi-Adao
VI-3-- Mercedes Maralit-Calleja

So sad to announce that Ex-Pres Dely Cajumban-Cadang is in the hospital (ICU) due to high blood pressure---her half body is affected. Let's all pray and hope for her recovery.

Belated HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL!! Regards to all mothers!!!

Vice-President-Paete-PES Batch '56
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Greetings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum