PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mrs. Paete International Candidates

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> BalikPaete 2012
View previous topic :: View next topic  
net_feldmann
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Mrs. Paete International Candidates Reply with quote

paetenians candidate sm2

"Vote for your candidate by placing an ad on the souvenir program. Do not forget to put the name of your candidate on the solicitation letter."

Last edited by net_feldmann on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
guess

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how to put an ad in your souvenir program and vote at the same time?
adora

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:17 pm    Post subject: To the Organizers of Balik Paete... Reply with quote

To the Organizers of Balik Paete please make sure that the journal distribution will be on time so the people who place ad for the journal will be happy to received their copies hope nobody will complain this time that they didn't received their copies or it took so long for distribution. Me myself I experience that I didn't received any journal when I place ad the last time wag po natin dalain ang Tao Ito na lang po ang maibabalik natin sa kanila bilang pasasalamat sa contribution nila sa journal. Marami pong salamat...
guess

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ay paano nga mag lalagay ng ad at makasama naman kami s butuhan
adora

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Organizers.. Reply with quote

Can somebody post the solicitation letter so the guest can print it and place ad in the journal and vote for they choice Mrs. Paetenians international...
Margie Lozano Rodillo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Sovenir Program for Balik Paete Candidates Reply with quote

Hi Paetenians International Friends, Relatives, Former Classmates,
and to all this may concern,

Sa mga minamahal kung kababayans mangyari po lamang
na basahin ang solicitaion letter para malaman ninyo ang layunin
ng bawa't isa sa amin na kandidatora para makatulong sa ating
bayan.
Ang sovenir ads po ang magiging vote ng bawa't nagsubscribed
at ang lahat ng donation na darating sa kandidatora para ma remit
sa Paetenians International ay magsisilbing vote ninyo.
I will post at Paete Digest my solicitation letter and here at
Usap Paete para meron kayong kopya ng sovenir programs solicitaion
kung sino man sa amin ang inyong napili.
Nagpapasalamat po kaming lahat sa inyong malaking tulong.
Posting of sovenir solicitation letter to follow.

Sincerely,
Margie Lozano Rodillo
margie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:21 pm    Post subject: Sovenir Program Solicitation Letter Reply with quote

Hi Moderators,
Would you please add the scan document of my solicitation
letter for our Sovenir Program Ads which I emailed to PaeteYahoo
Groups/Paetemailing list. I could not post here since I just email
my letter. Our kababayan needs to have access to Sovenir Programs
Solicitation forms.

Thank you,
Margie Lozano Rodillo
guess

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds this is very exclusive to PL subscribers only.Since ordinary paetenians without solicitation letter could not even subscribe nor vote.
saida dulay

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guess wrote:
It sounds this is very exclusive to PL subscribers only.Since ordinary paetenians without solicitation letter could not even subscribe nor vote.

You can help a candidate in 3 ways.

First is by placing an ad in the Souvenir program under the name of the candidate of your choice. The amount depends on the size of the ad.

Second is by buying the Sabado de Gloria tickets of the candidate of your choice. (P200 for the Phil. residents/$20 for Abroaders)

Third is by plain donation with or without the solicitation letter.

Please support this Balik-Paete Program, the Sabado de Gloria Ball and the Mrs Paete candidates. The proceeds will help the renovation of the Ermita Church. Furthermore, the candidates also pledged to donate part of their solicitations to the $20 Club which will be used to build additional toilet for PEQMNHS.

Maraming salamat po!
Paetenians International

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Solicitation Letter Reply with quote

The solicitation letter will be posted soon. We just need to revise it in fairness to all our candidates before posting. Thank you for your patience, understanding and support.

Mabuhay!
saida dulay

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

saida dulay wrote:
guess wrote:

You can help a candidate in 3 ways.

First is by placing an ad in the Souvenir program under the name of the candidate of your choice. The amount depends on the size of the ad.

Second is by buying the Sabado de Gloria tickets of the candidate of your choice. (P200 for the Phil. residents/$20 for Abroaders)

Third is by plain donation with or without the solicitation letter.

Please support this Balik-Paete Program, the Sabado de Gloria Ball and the Mrs Paete candidates. The proceeds will help the renovation of the Ermita Church. Furthermore, the candidates also pledged to donate part of their solicitations to the $20 Club which will be used to build additional toilet for PEQMNHS.

Maraming salamat po!

I was informed that the proceeds of the Mrs. Paete candidates will be for the renovation of the Ermita Church. If this is not the case, I stand corrected. But still, let us support this endeavor for the benefit of our town.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Answer re questions on proceed for 2012 Beauty Contest Reply with quote

Regarding Ermita Kapilya:

Proceed for 2012 Beauty Contest is no longer apply to Ermita Kapilya project because Northern California chapter is not involved.
Ermita Kapilya is solely and exclusively the project of Northern California Chapter and the Chapter has every intention to finish the project in the future.

Whoever is campaigning informing the proceed will go to Ermita Kapilya, please clarify if it is true and what percent of the proceed.

They are just using it as a propaganda so that they can encourage more candidates to join and generate more fund. It is the best way to entice people to support, charitable, worthy and noble cause. It is not noted on the flyer posted on USAP.

Concern Guests

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: To all 2012 Beauty Contest Candidates Reply with quote

To all 2012 Beauty Contest Candidates

Words of caution and advise: Donít keep your hope so high that Souvenir Book will be published on time, as they gave false promises. There was an issue regarding the 2009 Souvenir Program of Mrs. & Miss. Paetenians International and Balik Bayan. One of the patrons placed an ad when she was 18 years old, she called the Chapter to follow up and ask for a copy, wondering what is the hold up and reason why it is taking so long to publish. Patron said I already got married, have a kid and until now I have not received one copy of the book for it is almost two years ago. It is funny but that is the truth. See how discomforting and embarrassing from the standpoint of the Chapter who sponsored the event. It is totally unacceptable. But the chapter was able to produce the book at a later date based on second collection of materials provided, and of course with some negative comments. Imagine, two years in the making. The Chapter graciously accepted the criticism.

Donít blame supporters to questions, because of unforgivable experienced.

Hope this issue will not occur again. If you have doubt of the promised deadline or delivery, make sure to follow up constantly with the President who spearheaded and organized the event. You have every right to demand.

Good luck to each and every one of you for it is worthy cause.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: removal of souvenir program questions Reply with quote

What happen to answers provided to questions of candidates regarding publication of sourvenir program and/or books.

USAP means communication or media between Paetenians at home and US. Sources of what is happening around the community.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: Souvenir Program Reply with quote

Tama po yun tungkol sa souvenir program...marami po kaming nag-solicit noon sa Northern California Chapter na hindi nakatanggap ng Souvenir Program hanggang sa inabot na po ng mahabang panahon na puro pangako...karapatan po namin yun dahil nag-placed kami ng ads... Rolling Eyes [/b]
Fely Baldemor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All Paetenians Chapters aim to achieve perfection on any fund raising events to help the town where we all grew up. Although we are so far away, we still plan on making our visit to Paete a memorable one.

You work so hard to please everyone until you, yourself cannot work any harder. I hope one day, I will be invited instead of sending out the invitations. Thank you all for your continued support and hope to see you again in Paete.

Fely Baldemor Reinders
PISoCal
DocTabia-Guest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:31 am    Post subject: Mrs PI Candidates Reply with quote

The comments above positive and negative are duly acknowledged. If you have not received your copy of the Souvenir Program of 2009 sponsored by Northern California Chapter, please email or call Marina Belen- Treasurer or Jerry Winter- President. They have been very receptive and cooperative regarding this matter. They sent the souvenir program by bulk to different chapters for distribution, some directly to individuals, so they would have not known who did not receive the souvenir program. We will try to do better this time on the timeliness. Please cooperate. Do not be overtly pessimistic. We welcome constructive but not destructive criticsm. Let us have fun. Let us bond together. Pat and Fely, Mayor and Vice Mayor and countless others are working very hard to make this a Balik to remember.
DocTabia
adora

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:58 pm    Post subject: Don't want to participate on this Event... Reply with quote

Moderator please take my picture out on this event . I don't want to participate on this event anymore...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wa hapin sa mga taga paetenian????????????
dante v

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:44 am    Post subject: Mrs. Paete international Reply with quote

Ay baleng bale ano talagang di pa naaalis yong mga ugaling paete ano? pasensya na Adora talagang ganyan ang ating mga kinagisnan na mga ugali, nangyari din yon sa akin inimbita ako ng katoto pero ng alis ko ay parang damdam na para bang inaasahan na maglagay,ay naku pag ako ang nag imbita di ako umaasa ng lagay,mabuti pa ay mag hotel tulad ng dati.kaya minsan ay di na may balak na umuwi,pero sa easter ay mahalagang sama sama para makita naman yong mga di pasakit ng ulo...kunting unawa talagang ganyan sa atin.
concern

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

baka naman po pwede malaman yung panig ng organizer, kasi kapag nabasa nyo mga post niya sa FB, ang hirap intindihin.

concern lang po, sana maayos nyo, habang maaga pa, at maiwasan ang siraan at patutsadahan. Exclamation
Rey Bagalso, guestrider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In life there will always be 10% that will be against a good deed, thats the way they are, so you have to have a thick skin to go thru this competition which the 10% call it side show, they have no concept that it is for the benefit of our town. We all should be proud that Doc Tabia put up with all of us, he meant well, to give us a goodtime and share the good fortune of few paetenians who succeeded in life. So, bottom line, ignore the 10% non performers, move on have fun enjoy the show, life goes with or without the 10%. Before somebody says i'm trying to gain kudos from Doc Tabia, you will be dead wrong, i dont think he knows me, just so happen that I am a fan on his playing BB days and on his fairness leading the Paetenians Int. Goodluck to all of us.
Concern din!:)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

concern wrote:
baka naman po pwede malaman yung panig ng organizer, kasi kapag nabasa nyo mga post niya sa FB, ang hirap intindihin.

concern lang po, sana maayos nyo, habang maaga pa, at maiwasan ang siraan at patutsadahan. Exclamation

Salamat sa iyo Bb/G. Concern.

Nabasa at nalaman na po natin ang dalawang panig at mukha namang walang gaanong malaking isyu kundi isa lamang di pagkakaintindihan. Sana po ay iwasan na ang hindi magandang pagko-koment ng mga madlang mambabasa para hindi na lumala o lumaki.

Pare-pareho po tayong taga-Payti, sana ay magkasundo tayong lahat at magtulungan para sa ating bayan.

Kumbaga sa sabi na matatanda....magpalabihan o magpasensyahan na lamang!

Peace and cheers!!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> BalikPaete 2012 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: