PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paetenians Summit 2014 in the NorthEast (July 18-25, 2014)

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
menchiep

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Paetenians Summit 2014 in the NorthEast (July 18-25, 2014) Reply with quote

Please mark your calendar:

SUMMIT 2014 in the NORTHEAST

July 18 - 25, 2014

PAETENIANS INTERNATIONAL NORTHEAST CHAPTER

and

PAETENIANS INTERNATIONAL NATIONAL CAPITAL AREA

For more details go to the Summit 2014 website below:

http://pine.paete.org/summit2014/
Fely Baldemor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you arrange tour of the 911 Memorial Site, only if it is possible.

Please add me to your list from PISoCal!!!!! Thank you.

Fely

Last edited by Fely Baldemor on Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
menchiep

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: 911 Memorial tour Reply with quote

yes - thanks for your response, we will sure look into it. we will be posting other details and info as soon as we have it.
fredmc

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: 9/11 Memorial Reply with quote

For Fely and others who want to visit the 9/11 Memorial (Ground Zero). Since not everybody's time and preferences are the same, I suggest that you google "9/11 Memorial" and you can choose thereat your preferred time and type of visit. Ticket reservations can be done easily on-line. You can also look at the Trip Advisor or Wikipedia for your easy guidelines

Last edited by fredmc on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
menchiep

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much Fred
Ludy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Paetenians Summit 2014 in the NorthEast (July 18-25, 201 Reply with quote

menchiep wrote:
Please mark your calendar:

SUMMIT 2014 in the NORTHEAST

July 18 - 25, 2014

PAETENIANS INTERNATIONAL NORTHEAST CHAPTER

and

PAETENIANS INTERNATIONAL NATIONAL CAPITAL AREA

Details to follow..

Menchie, I did mark my calendar. I want to see the Niagara Falls. See you then. Wink
francis/terri bartolome

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:06 am    Post subject: 2014 summit Reply with quote

Hi Menchie,
We will attend the summit together with Fely Reindeers.
Francis & Terri Africano Bartolome
fredmc

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:53 am    Post subject: LIST OF CONFIRMED ATTENDEES - PAETENIANS NYC SUMMIT 2014 Reply with quote

List of CONFIRMED Paetenians attendees for Paetenians NYC Summit 2014: (As of March 17, 2014) -- COME AND JOIN US !!!

- Julie and Jose Dantoc
- Fely Baldemor
- Rosita Valdivia
- Ferdie and Christy Cajipe-Salaber
- Nemesio and Gregoria Madrinan
- Edmund and Arlou Madrinan
- Ted Madrinan
- Lou Ortilla-Altobano
- Nerissa Cadawas
- Cris and Elvie Paygane
- Samson and Cel Bagalso
- Urban and Nita Paygane
- Gloria Mesoza
- Menchie Cagandahan-Pascual
- Therese Gagaring
- Edwin Gagaring
- Sonia Balandra
- Dolora Galan
- Tony Paygane
- Aurelia Pascual
- Ada Vestil
- JP Vestil
- Nemie & Steve Baldemor-Diaz
- Fep Salceda
- Fred & Cora Cagayat
- Virgil & Minda Madrinan
- Robert and Shirley Cosico
- Ador and Cristina Cagandahan
- Theodoro & Adora Alfonso-Acyatan
- Alex & Elsie Oarga
- Darnell & Geanette Marsh
- Jojo & Maggie Marasigan
- Mutuk and Nelda Bagabaldo
- Jarco & Eleonor Cadawas
- Danille Alda
- Fel & Tetet Sacapano
- Mark Sacapano
- Fritz Sacapano
- Bong & nieves Bagalso
- Josefina Madrinan-Calabig
- Frank & Elsie Gagaring
- Ernesto & Mayen Gagaring
- Francis & Sally Adefuin
- Cely Rivera Cadawas
- Lucy Pawig-Baet
- Lourdes Valdecantos
- Zenaida Navarro
- Maria Navarro-Lim
- Dulce Navarro
- Regina Navarro De Mesa
- Terence Cagandahan
- Charles Africano
- Karlo & Lynell Vestil
- Yolanda Balandra Pagalanan
- Stella & Rafael Balandra-Munoz
- Sonny & Gigi Balandra
- Celia & Joey Balandra-Magno
- Sofia & Ernie Cadawas-Buenaventura
- Rebecca & Benny Cadawas
- Felisa Pascual
- Benigna Cristobal Cerdena
- John Fructuso-Salceda
- Edil & Ester Navarro
- Jun & Vilma Casilag
- Ariel & Jasmine Pielago
- Bernie & Sally Astudillo
- Ermie Bagamano Fadul & Millicent Madrinan Villamayor-Fadul
- Salud Madrinan Villamayor
- Ananias & Evelyn Cruz
- Tessie Edquitao Dela Cruz & Family

(updated as of March 17,2014)

Source: Facebook - Paetenians NYC Summit 2014
Administered by Edwin Gagaring
fredmc

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:36 pm    Post subject: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR SUMMIT ATTENDEES & ADVERTISER Reply with quote

ATTENTION SUMMIT 2014 ATTENDEES AND ADVERTISERS -

EFFECTIVE MAY 11, 2014 THRU JUNE 15, 2014, PLEASE SEND YOUR CHECKS (Payable to PAETENIANS U.S.A., INC), REGISTRATION AND ADS FORMS INCLUDING LAYOUTS TO OUR PRES. MENCHIE C. PASCUAL. Her mailing address is :
Menchie C. Pascual, 134 W. 58th St., Bayonne, NJ 07002 - Her phone nos: (201)-339-2033, and (201)-936-8921.

After June 15, 2014, you may resume sending me the checks, forms and materials To: Alfredo Cagayat, 269 Mountainview Avenue, Staten Island, NY 10314.
fredmc

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:04 am    Post subject: 9/11 Memorial Museum opened - Chance to Visit Reply with quote

9/11 MEMORIAL MUSEUM JUST OPENED AND PUBLIC MAY VISIT STARTING MAY 21,2014 (FIRST DAY, ALREADY SOLD OUT). FOR SUMMIT ATTENDEES AND PAETENIAN FRIENDS, THIS IS YOUR BIG CHANCE TO VISIT THE 9/11 MEMORIAL. SUGGESTED DATE - JULY 19,2014 (Saturday morning). MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS NOW. BE A MEMBER AND ENJOY EXTRA BENEFITS. CLICK ON "Plan Your Visit" for more info. PLEASE CHECK ALSO MY LAST POSTING ON APRIL 8, 2014 -( BREAKING NEWS! ).

http://www.911memorial.org/vis.....ial-museum
Margie Lozano Rodillo

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:41 am    Post subject: Souvenir Program & Paetenians USC International Reply with quote

Hi Fred and Menchie,

I will be attending the Paetenians USA Inc. summit for 2014 together with Fely Baldemor Reindeers, Terri and Francis Bartolome.

I already mailed the subscriptions for souvenir program payments for PISOCAL, for my sis Marina and for myself. I have to send the forms to my brother Chris Lozano and he will subscribe too.
Some PISOCAL members might be sending also the payments before the deadline. I will make follow up for those who are interested in helping our town for the subscriptions program.

Thank you to all coordinators of Paetenians USA Inc. Summit,2014.
More power to all Paetenians.

Sincerely,
Margie Lozano Rodillo
fredmc

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 3:27 pm    Post subject: Thanks Margie Reply with quote

Thanks for the ads subscription and for informing us that you are coming to the Summit. Yes, Fely Baldemor-Reinders told me over the phone about Terri and Francis Bartolome and you are coming but the list of attendees still has to be updated. We have not yet received the ads from PISocal but thank you in advance for your support.

Fred MC
aureliap

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:33 am    Post subject: SUMMIT COUNTDOWN and Souvenir Journal Ads Reply with quote

Hello Paetenians World...

Countdown for North East Summit 2014, Thank you to all who responded and planning to join us we will make sure that you will all have a good time. For those na hindi pa sigurado huwag ng mag atubili lets go go go go go..

For those who did not send their Journal Ads yet we have a GOOD NEWS we are extending our dead line to June 25...send them to me via e-mail ako na ang bahala sa layout if you don't have any just send your message and pictures...pascual276@yahoo.com or acpascual175@gmail.com

Maraming salamat po...
Baby Pascual
PI Chicago Ad

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: SUMMIT COUNTDOWN and Souvenir Journal Ads Reply with quote

aureliap wrote:
Hello Paetenians World...

Countdown for North East Summit 2014, Thank you to all who responded and planning to join us we will make sure that you will all have a good time. For those na hindi pa sigurado huwag ng mag atubili lets go go go go go..

For those who did not send their Journal Ads yet we have a GOOD NEWS we are extending our dead line to June 25...send them to me via e-mail ako na ang bahala sa layout if you don't have any just send your message and pictures...pascual 276 @yahoo com or acpascua l175 @gmail com

Maraming salamat po...
Baby Pascual

Hi Baby,

I emailed you with our AD material last Sun & again Tues but not sure if you got them..pls let me know.

salamat
cesar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Received thank you so much I sent previously the confirmation.

Hello everyone please send all journal right away you don't want to miss it.. Will appreciate also for those who cannot attend the summit they can donate thru a journal ads this will be for a good cost ...shard share...thanks...
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum