PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE BARADAG PROJECT Paetenians Worldwide
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tisay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Hello... Reply with quote

Good day... Wala po naman sigurong masama kung dumami man ang mga organizations ng mga Paetenians, all over the globe! Mas maraming magkakasundo at magtutulungan, mas marami ang makikinabang na nanganga-ilangan ng tulong sa ating bayan.... Kaya mga kap'wa ko Paetenians, let's become a member and help the Baradag Projects... Let's unite for a good cause. Salamat po!
net_feldmann
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: projects for 2013-2014 :) :0 Reply with quote

The Baradag Project Paetenians Worldwide 2013-2014 Projects

1013074_385381354900258_1923127775_n (1) by nenett14, on Flickr
Ian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Amalayer of Canada,

Yes, we already got it, didn't we? Our ultimate action was to change the subtitle to Paetenians Worldwide.

If you have read our History, Mission and Vision, you can already answer your own question about what you so called "confusion".

For the others with open mind, they already got it that our name is really "THE BARADAG PROJECT" with the insinuation that we are working internationally, thus the subtitle Wordlwide. Even my 11-year old daughter already understood that the Project is Baradag's - all hailed from your very own and our loving Paete.

With the others who would still close their eyes and be limited with their intention to plunge on this "minor detail", we invite them to join us and be with us to help them understand our cause.

If TBP intended to compete with the others, we could have joined The Voice, Pilipinas Got Talent or even Showtime.

We intended to make it right the first time. That's why we are now registering it to SEC.

Why? Because we may still act small this time, but we think BIG.

Magandang Araw!

Ian Cadapan
Amalayer from Canada

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: The Baradag Project Reply with quote

FYI, Mr Ian Cadapan, you cannot register a project at SEC. You can only register an entity that will have a legal personality, such as a group, an organization, a corporation, a business enterprise, an association, etc., (whether the entity is a profit or a non-profit organization) and you will be required to submit a constitution and by-laws of the organization. Then that organization can pursue a program of activities (like the program of activities of PI) or undertake a project (like the Waste Water Treatment Facility (WWTF) of the municipality of Paete). That is the reason why we want to know the organization that is supposed to undertake the identified activities that you refer to as The Baradag Project. Medyo makulit na kami, pasensya na pero gusto lang naming malinawan kung ano ba talaga itong Baradag Project ninyo.
Tisay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

"Baradag Project Paetenians Worldwide", is a name of an organization, just like the "Paetenians International". The main purpose of TBP was stated on thefirst posting of this thread. You might want to go back to top, to read it all over again, with understanding! Your help and input are welcome here. Maraming salamat po Kababayan.[/b]
Fep Salceda

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mr Amalayer,

Magtatanong na rin po,total tumadtad na po siya ng tanong ey.Naiintindihan po baga niya yung tanong niya?Kasi ako po di ko gets....nga po pala ang The Baradag Project po ay isang samahan.Kuha po niya??? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Ian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fortunately, we already did, Amalayer. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Row 4 ka Amalayer ih! Kalilinaw na ng mga sagot sa iyo at lahat ng tanong mo may kasagutan dun sa mga naunang posting pinahahaba mo laang ang usapan ay nagsisilbi ka laang patawa.
Amalayer from Canada

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:36 am    Post subject: The Baradag Project Reply with quote

Mr./Ms Guest, mabuti naman at natatawa ka sa mga tanong ko sa halip na mapikon ka. Yung iba yata sa inyo mukhang pikon na e. Alam mo kasi, gaya din nung ibang nagtanong na una tungkol ditto sa projectt ninyo, binasa ko naman ng paulit-ulit (gaya ng advise ni Mr./Ms Salceda) yung unang post ni Ms Bagalso tungkol dito sa project ninyo at ang sabi dun e ang napagkasunduan nung unang miting ng grupo ay magtatayo kayo ng isang "Charity group" na ang itatawag yata ay "Baradag Foundation." Pero yung sumunod na flyer ang nakalagay ay "The Baradag Project" at may "subtitle" na "Paete International." Ikaw basahin mo yung post ni Ms Bagalso ("with understanding") at nandyan pa naman. O di ba ganun ang nakalagay. Kaya nga nagtanong yung isang Guest kung ito bang "The Baradag Project" ay magiging "umbrella organization ng Paete International." Kasi "subtitle" lang daw ang PI eh. Ano ba ibig sabihin ng "subtitle?" Ngayon mukhang hindi na "subtitle" yung "Paetenians Worldwide" na ipinalit ninyo sa PI kasi kasama na ng diretso sa "name of an organization" (sabi ni Ms Tisay). Yata, hindi ko kasi sigurado kung ganun na nga. Humihingi lang po ng kalinawan kasi hindi po ako kasing tatalino ninyo. Pasensya na po, mababaw po ang "understanding" ko e. At saka ano po baga ang ibig sabihin nung "Row 4" Mr./Ms Guest? Pikon ka na rin ba kaya medyo nang-iinsulto ka na?
Ian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I strongly suggest to end the issue already before we hurt another's feelings.

We've already made the requested changes and the issue on the name is already settled. The legality of the name is also cleared with SEC making the issue moot and academic.

Moving forward, we hope to entertain questions on details of our projects, how others can help, how we are faring against our objectives, what are the obstacles that should be dealt with and most of all, how effective and efficient our projects are.

TBP will always be open to suggestions, comments and ideas which we all hope to benefit our beloved town.

We are also open to partnership with other organizations in implementation, even funding should we can still accommodate, of projects which are in accordance to our Mission and Vision - Youth Welfare and Development and Good Citizenry.

These projects would be under the stewardship of our Special Projects Committee Head Lyeka Sadsad, who is also the SK Federation President and an Ex-Officio member of our Sangguniang Bayan.

Furthermore, we encourage everyone to please support our Fundraising Projects in line this year to make our projects materialized.

1. TBP Fundraising Shirts - P 350.00 (June 22 onwards)
2. TBP Fundraising Raffle Promo - P 10.00/ticket (Tentatively Oct. 19 Draw Date)
3. Open Jam Party - P 50.00 Entrance Fee simultaneous with the Raffle Draw (Tentatively Oct. 19)
4. A Paete Coffeetable Book - (Sometime 2014)

For information or queries, please don't hesitate to ask anyone from the Core Group.

Maligayang Araw at Saganang Kumusta!

Ian Cadapan
Committee on Communications
The Baradag Project
rey bagalso,guestrider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant help myself not to participate in the very minor issue, does it really matter if the names is similar to PI? What harm will it get to you? If the mission is to benefit our town does it really matter? Wether it is apples,oranges or lanzones and it will go to the people of Paete, does it really matter? The baradag project's mission is to help the needy of our town, then let them be. Reviewing the conversation here, shows an ulterior motives behind the inquiry, sour grapes, jealousy most likely it is PEG(post election grievances), suggest you all move on, support the new sheriff to help clean and improve the images of our town. Miami wil repeat, Spurs will is broken, but i could be wrong too. Does it really matter?
G-nokia-K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Suhestiyon lang naman Reply with quote

To Ms/Mr. Amalayer,
You seem to be well educated, knowledgeable and know a lot of KNOWHOW.. just a suggestion...why not have peace with them and join them..be a part of them..Y-NOT
To The Baradag Project,
..makipag -peace na kay kay Amalayer and invite him/her to join..suhestiyon lang naman.
Hindi masama ang mapuna o ang mamuna, pero pag umaantak na..hindi na maganda ang epekto sa bawa't isa..pasensiya na sariling opinyon lang ito..kung may mali akin lang yon..kung tama atin lahat yon...he!he!..huwag kang magala-ala Mr./Ms. Amalayer kung "Row 4" ka.."Row 6" ako..he! he!
Amalayer from Canada

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Rey, what is minor/major is really a question of point of view, di ba? Sabi nga nila, what is good for the goose may be bad for the gander. I am not a member of the PI, but I think it does matter that TBP tried to use PI as "subtitle" for their project because, like I said earlier, it is not just a term that you find in a dictionary or elsewhere. It is an organization of people and to use it as "subtitle" without their permission is, at the very least, deceitful. But that issue is irrelevant now because TBP has decided to use "Paetenians Worldwide" as "subtitle."

Do I have any ulterior motive with my comments? Am I jealous (of what), sour graping, or do I have any PEG? I am not even a registered voter in Paete! The only intention is to clarify. Senga pala, sino ba itong bagong "sheriff" ng Paete? Meron ba nun? Sabi mo nga noon, "clear as mud?"
rey bagalso,guestrider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess u cant move on, you like to witchunt and argue, then so be it. How.s the wedding? Wish you luck and happiness.
Guest From Houston, Texas

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"If you do nothing, you will never be criticized. Dont worry about criticism. It only means that you are doing something worthwhile.”
vincentvaldivia

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Critism Reply with quote

"If you do nothing, you will never be criticized. Dont worry about criticism. It only means that you are doing something worthwhile.”
net_feldmann
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Baradag Meeting with Mayor Mutuk and Vice Kidd Reply with quote

June 22 Meeting
Agenda
1. Courtesy Call to Mayor Mutuk and Vice Kidd
2. PACTAF Updates from Vice Kidd
3. Updates and Detailing of the Projects

19900_10151515462224912_1297279539_n by nenett14, on Flickr
Nap Madridejos- Fundraising Commitee Head

17484_601177483248828_465892600_n by nenett14, on Flickr

21357_10151515463399912_1862238414_n by nenett14, on Flickr

941712_10151515454814912_395180710_n by nenett14, on Flickr
Lucy Solleza Membership Commitee Head, Adrian Cadapan- BOD Member and Communication Head, Nenett Bagalso - Executive Director

983968_10151515463774912_1209191026_n by nenett14, on Flickr

1001781_10151515461549912_243054160_n by nenett14, on Flickr
Pete Gerald Paz and Rod Santos Commitee Head Regular Projects

1010650_601178136582096_2106428229_n by nenett14, on Flickr
with Marlito Baysauli, Nemie Diaz, Sheba Allenbach, Fep Salceda, Josie Girlea via skype Smile
Ludy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:14 am    Post subject: Laguna Group Foundation Reply with quote

Ayan, type ko ang mission nyo. Ang tagal ko na rin namang nawala dito.

Count my name as one member and another name for LAGUNA GROUP FOUNDATION (LGF) Very Happy .

As of now, LGF is in the process of forming new officers and members. The beneficiary of the proceeds we raised from our first project will be a child from Paete. However, I am waiting for the new officers decision. I will suggest that Baradag will advise LGF, regarding the recipient of LGF's donation.

Nemie, natatandaan mo nung ilunsad ang LGF? Daming comments. Cool Smile Sad Never mind those people. To God be the Glory! Yung mga taong yun, gusto nila-glory be to them hehehehe PEACE!
Ludy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rey bagalso,guestrider wrote:
I guess u cant move on, you like to witchunt and argue, then so be it. How.s the wedding? Wish you luck and happiness.

Hahaha Rey, kilala mo yata kung sino itong Imalayer?
Amalayer from Canada

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:37 am    Post subject: The Baradag Project Reply with quote

Ms Valdecantos, I assure you Mr. Rey Bagalso is absolutely clueless about who I am. And my comments about The Baradag Project have nothing to do with their mission, vision, etc. That their mission is commendable because it is for the benefit of the people of Paete, that's fine with me. I do not take issue with that. They should be supported and, at the appropriate time, be given plaques of honor.

But this website is not a private space, i. e., practically everyone (not only Paeteños) can see what you post here. And that's what I am concerned about--when people post something in English that could make them a laughing stock of the world because they are apparently uneducated about the intricacies of the English language.
batman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:00 am    Post subject: baradag project Reply with quote

Rey at Ludy makikisingit pero usap paete,wag na ninyong pansinin si amalayer of canada,genius yan at mataas ang pinag aralan kaya hahamakin laang kayo nay an,hindi ako mag e english baka hamakin din.ang hirap laang ay di yan magpapakilala duwag siguro.baka akala at nasa canada ay mataas na ang kalagayanndadalihin pati ang english ninyo,pabayaan na...
Ian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ms. Ludy,

Saganang Kumusta!

We're very pleased to have people believe in our cause. And these people make us going, and going, and going...

Just let us know how we can help.

Ian Cadapan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..uh oh, she's baaack..yeheeey! ang saya-saya na naman dito sa usap Cool
rey bagalso,guestrider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toto Ludy, i have no idea who that person is, does it really matter? he thinks he is above the rest , made it to Canada but couldnt get in America, too perfect to make it here, must be a comedian hahahahah.
Mamamayan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Ih bai! Reply with quote

Wow! You really are proud of your mediocre english Amalayer, aren't you? Mag Tagalog ka na laang kasi para maunawaan ng lahat kung sa tingin mo'y hindi ka nauunawaan sa wikang banyaga ay di mag-tagalog ka, maigi itong mga baradag at may pangalan kung mag-post pero ikaw bahag ang bundot mo, sayang ang husay at talino mo. :0
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum