PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paete Solar Farm

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PaeteSolar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:56 am    Post subject: Paete Solar Farm Reply with quote

I am trying to garner some interest in the idea of putting a Solar Farm in the STA. ANA area of Paete located above and behind Talong Cruz. Not an exact location yet as I am still tryng to contact landowners who are relatives and distant relatives. My long term goals are to be able to provide subsidized housing for our community along side funding for various social programs that we as a community can decide on.
I know many of you do not know of this but the Philippine government has a Renewable Act of 2008 9513 which encourages finding new sources of energy for the country along side this they created and finalized a Feed in Tarrif system which will pay Third party to create electricity into the power grid!
I am trying to get this idea out there so that we can promote a healthy and better source of energy, a source of energy that will get Oil corporations to stop controlling our Government policies.
Please visit https://www.facebook.com/paetesolar for more info or questions PM me if you would like!
Thank you for your time!
DK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:35 am    Post subject: Good Idea Reply with quote

I hope your project will take off and our people will realize its importance, help in promoting it and protecting it from vandals. Just be sure to follow/obey government regulations (if there are) and be vigilant of possible leftists interventions, etc. Good Luck, We are behind you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum