PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In loving memory of our dearest Antonia Balandra-Cadapan May

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Condolences
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rhanacpopatco

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:24 am    Post subject: In loving memory of our dearest Antonia Balandra-Cadapan May Reply with quote

To the woman who showed us her unconditional love, who's always there when we were at our worst, who taught us many important things and above all, she who led us closer to God and raised us to be good christians.
No words can explain how blessed we are to have someone like you in our lives. It still is hard for me to believe that we can no longer see your joyful smile, nor hear your sweet voice. But, I'm still happy that your pain and sufferings has now ended, and that you are now with Ina, Ama and Dada Gil, peacefully and gloriously resting in God's arms.
We will never forget those joyous days we've all spent with you. We will never forget the countless reminders and lessons you've taught us. We will never forget all the things you've done as a friend, a sister,a tita, a wife, a mother, a grandmother, a child of God.
I am happy that Rj, Mommy and I were able to fulfill your one last wish, to visit the National Shrine of Mary Help of Christians.
You will always be alive in our hearts. We know you're just out there watching us.
And as expressing my thanks, I'd like to share my favorite poem, the one you taught me when i was still young,

LIFE'S COLOR

My life is but a weaving, between my God and me
I may not choose the colors, He knows what they should be
For he can view the pattern, upon the upper side
While I can see it only on this the under side.

Sometimes, he weaveth sorrow, which seemeth strange to me
But I will trust his judgment, and work on faithfully
Tis he who feels the shuttle, He knows just what is best
So I shall weave in earnest, and leave with him the rest.

At last, when life is ended, with Him I shall abide
Then I may view the pattern upon the upper side
Then I shall know the reason why pain with joy entwined
Was woven in a fabric of life that God designed.

We will really miss you. I know we'll see each other again in God's time.

I love you, Dada Sony.
fredmc

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:40 am    Post subject: Our Heartfelt Condolence Reply with quote

To Benny and Family,

Our heartfelt condolence to you and your family for the passing of your beloved Sony. I remember her since the days at San Santiago High School and I share your sorrow and great loss. May her soul rest in peace.

Fred & Cora
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Condolences All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum