PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TOURISM BROCHURE
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alex.basa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been involved in several bids to government projects and I dont consider myself an expert. I noticed several things that are always present whenever we bid or prepare bid documents. Prior to bidding, a tendering guideline is given to the bidder detailing the technical capabilities that are needed for the project. This guideline is prepared by a committee in consultation with technical consultants. During the bidding, the BAC always has technical persons who is responsible for assessing the competence of the bidder. The bidder is also required to submit their company profile and the CVs of the team members as basis for their assessment. Having 1 bidder doesnt guarantee the lone bidder the project and almost always results in a failed bid although we have experienced winning one because the other bidders decided not to push thru with their bids. After the bidding, arrangements are made to the winning bidder requiring them to report to their technical person(s) on the progress of the said project in a consistent basis to ensure a high level of quality and on-time delivery of the project. Payment schemes vary depending on the agreement between the parties, the length of the project, the amount involved and other aspects.
saida

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: anonymous posters Reply with quote

discussions will better prosper if the participants will come out of their nests and show the world who they are. when a person posts anonymously, chances are, they don't stick to the real issue, they attack the personality of the opposing posters and oftentimes exaggerate because nobody knows who they are except themselves [and the moderators of course!]

this forum is open to all , young and old, everybody is encouraged to speak up. wisdom doesn't always come with age. i admire the courage of those young people who openly and bravely stood and said their piece kahit ang tingin sa kanila ng iba ay mga "kontrabida" o "gagaling-galing". let's not look at them that way. it is very noticeable that those who posted behind aliases are the persons who have nothing substantial to speak of but purely character assassinations.
y@m@k

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saida wrote:
let me make myself clear. i knew from the very start how expensive the price of the brochure was so i didn't care about it anymore. to me the price issue of the brochure is already water under the bridge, kumbaga, nandyan na yan at wala na tayong magagawa pa. from the avalanche of negative comments that we openly heard, unang una na ang photography. sino daw baga ang photgrapher who charged 14,500.00 for a lousy job? bakit may durian pa samantalang wala namang durian ang paete? bakit halatang halata na nakatapal lang yung picture ng lansones sa tabi ng durian? lumang luma at blurred yung mga pictures! then sa scriptwriting, sino daw baga yung scriptwriter who charged 14,500.00 for a very short write-up and captions na marami ring mali? when you said na taga paete yung writers the more it raised negative reactions. hindi daw baga napakiusapang pro-bono na lang, tutal ay taga paete din naman at maigsi lang naman yung write-up? sa halip makuntento ang mga tao, lalong lumakas ang ugong ng protesta at malisyosong pag iisip when you said they requested anonimity.

This is exactly what I have in mind! At this moment, I'm still trying to convince myself that the whole SB plus Ben and Bien was the project team since I am reading between the lines.... Smile

tony wrote:
Some people think that I was just trolling or being utak talangka or naggagaling-galingan. That is what we call an ad hominem "argument". The implication is that because the speaker is just naggagaling-galingan or utak talangka, we should not be paying attention to what he/she is saying - or what he/she is saying is false. Rather than offering anything by way of refuting my (or Saida's, or my brother Tito's) points about the issue, they'd instead call you names, as if that helps in clarifying the issue at all. Well, this I will tell them. If you have nothing to offer as an opinion on the matter, you are not helping in any way, and you are the one with the utak talangka trying to stifle the discussion. This goes most specially to tukayo.

This is a moderated forum. I never expected to read those type of postings, that's why I am surprised to see some of these "aliases" back on the streets of this forum. In fact there are hundreds of our kababayans watching this thread but chose to remain silent instead,,,, hoping that their questions will get some good answers from the discussions.

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those postings are not anonymous. One is signed with "tukayo" meaning that the poster's name is "Tony". This discussion (though less frequent) is also present in the mailing list and the opinions of the postings that are taken as anonymous are the same as those posted in the mailing list. These are the same as those who are exchanging messages with Tito and Bahj Basa. The postings that should seem anonymous to nonmoderators are those by "panauhin". But the ones by "tukayo" and "mulat na Pinoy" are not really anonymous.

Another thing, Ka Noel mentioned something regarding the number of views for this topic and equated that to the number of people who are actually reading this thread. That is not correct. I think a closer estimate is to divide first the number of views by the number of postings - and you will see that there are only about 40-60 people who are following this thread in this forum especially if you take into account that there are even multiple views of the same topics.
kanoel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saida wrote:
Quote:
bakit SEPMAR ang naningil sa paete ng 14,500.00? same with the paete book when i saw the sales invoice for that. i know a writer who was paid 3,000.00 for an article she wrote but surprisingly, it was SEPMAR who was charging us 50,000.00 for the scriptwriting of paete book. tinawagan ko kaagad yung kilala kong writer at pati siya ay nagulat dahil hindi SEPMAR ang nagbayad sa kanya.”
]
Saida, I have answered almost all of your questions in my previous postings, however, it seems you have not digested everything so I will repeat it again for the second time once more (LOL!)

The contract was a straight contract with SEPMAR, meaning all payment must be made to SEPMAR. Sila ang ka kontrata ng municipio kaya sila rin ang maniningil sa amin. Ang pagbabayad sa mga taong nag subcontract sa kanila ay sila rin ang nakakaalam.

Quote:
“….and btw, here's another question...kanino nga bagang standard ang sinunod when you gave the go signal of printing 5000 copies?”

It was a requirement by DOT, the benefactor, that the proof be approved by them first prior to printing. (I have mentioned this 3 or 4 times in my previous postings). Because they funded the project, I think they have the right to have the last say on this. But if you have other standard in mind, (assuming there will be no donors who would like their standard to be followed) like don’t include the durian; do not paste lanzones with other fruits; pictures must not be blurred; (with matching examples) maybe we can use them next time around.

Quote:
“…once in a blue moon lamang kung dumating kumbaga. i think in projects like this, mas mainam sigurong pag isipang mabuti kung papaano natin masusulit ang bawat sentimo na ipinagkaloob sa atin galing sa dugo at pawis ng mga bumubuwis."

Hindi pa ba sapat sa inyo na ang buong Sangguniang Bayan na ang nag-isip at nagprepara ng project na ito? As early as March 2005 ay pinag-aaralan na po ito. Nagkataon lamang na may mga limitasyon, may mga regulasyon na nakakasaklaw sa mga ganitong proyekto na hindi kami maaaring lumampas. We strictly adhered to the rules and procedures of the bidding process. As I have reported before, the expenses have already been liquidated with DOT without any problems. COA have audited the bidding without any adverse comments.Ang Quality Control ay ginampanan ng walang iba kundi ang nagkaloob ng salapi, ang DOT. Ng aprobahan po ito ng DOT, yun na ang pinal na basihan ng kalidad ng mga brochure. SEPMAR did the part of their bargain to the letter. Kung hindi namin babayaran ang SEPMAR o IPAUULIT namin ito dahil sabi ninyo ay pangit, kami naman ang makakasuhan ng breach of contract.

Oh, by the way, nakausap namin ang nagtitinda ng durian sa Casili at galing daw ito sa bundok natin, samakatuwid ay meron na palang nagtanim at umaani ng durian sa ating kabundukan! ( Hindi ko rin ito alam ah! Magtatanong – tanong pa ako.) Kung sakaling wala nga pala at imported pa sa Davao itong durian na itinitinda sa Casili, Masyado bang makakasira sa mga turista kung ito’y nakalitrato sa brochure? Sorry, hindi naisip ng Committee (SB) na napakalaking issue pala nitong pagkakalagay ng Durian!

ka Noel
P.S.
Angel, I stand corrected. I had the impression that the figure under "VIEW" is the actual number of poeple who "viewed" the thread.
bahj.basa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: - Reply with quote

adedios wrote:
Those postings are not anonymous. One is signed with "tukayo" meaning that the poster's name is "Tony". This discussion (though less frequent) is also present in the mailing list and the opinions of the postings that are taken as anonymous are the same as those posted in the mailing list. These are the same as those who are exchanging messages with Tito and Bahj Basa. The postings that should seem anonymous to nonmoderators are those by "panauhin". But the ones by "tukayo" and "mulat na Pinoy" are not really anonymous.

Angel, since my name was mentioned in this thread, I have no recourse but to name the one exchanging mails with me in the mailing list for the sake of those readers who are not members of the mailing list. His name is Marcelo Dalagan. If I am not mistaken, he is involved in the "Tourist Boat" and the minitiature scaled design of the Tourist Lane as seen in the brochure.
Parents: Angelita Agbay Acuram & Amador Acyatin Basa
paetechie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="adedios"] These are the same as those who are exchanging messages with Tito and Bahj Basa. The postings that should seem anonymous to nonmoderators are those by "panauhin". But the ones by "tukayo" and "mulat na Pinoy" are not really anonymous.[/quote]

anonymous here but not in the mailing list

their writing style, even if they didn't sign their true names, gave them away. Sorry Angel but I didn't exchange messages with them in the mailing list, even if directly aimed at me, for i didn't find it worthy of my time, keystrokes, mouse clicks and bandwidth... Smile

in logic, their kind of reasoning, or rather the lack of it, is really called

ARGUMENTUM AD HOMINEM

I do not, and I will not stoop down to that level!
l. A. Caguin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:56 am    Post subject: Pakisali po Reply with quote

PAKI SALI PO :

Para kay PANAUHIN, kaibigan, binibigyan pansin naman ni KA NOEL. Kaya sinasagot lahat ng BATIKOS at PUNA. Gaya ng sabi ko noon, Kaya ang bayan o bansa natin ay hindi umunlad ay dahil sa SOBRANG PULITIKA. Bakit meron nagbubulag-bulagn at nagbingi-bingihan kapag ang naka gawa ng anumalya ay kasamahan o kapartido? Yan ay dahil sa sobrang pulitika. Tama si Mula’t Pino’y. Kaya tayo ay hindi umunlad dahil maraming talunan na bumabatak sa mga magagandang Idea. Si Dark, Very Dark Bone, Even their skin reflected ay sarado ang isip. Walang nagawang mabuti si Ka Noel sa kanya. Gumagamit pa ng ibang tao para manira.

Bakit noong nakaraang ADMINISTRASYON ay hindi nila napag ukulan ng pansin o batikos ang mga anomalya. Tulad halimbawa ng Pera sa “ RADIO NATIN” ang perang ibinigay ng GMA sa mga bayan-bayan sa Isang Milyong Piso ( P 1, 000,000.00) September 2002. Isa po ang Paete sa binigyan pautang upang ipautang naman sa mga may maliliit na negosyo. Ang ginawa po ng nakaraang administrasyon ( Mayor Emo Afurong ) ay ibinili ng gamot at ibinigay sa mga Punong-Barangay. Ang sabi ng mga Kapitan. 1 Plastic Bag ng gamot ang ibinigay at malapit ng mag expired. Kaya ipinamigay na agad ang gamot sa mga Kabarangay. Meron pang ilang gamot na hindi na pinamigay dahil expired na. Bakit 1 Plastic Bag lamang kada Barangay, samantalang 1 Milyon ang pera? Dapat sana ay may gamot na matagal mag expired at may pera pa na pwedeng ipautang, may mga maliit na negosyo. Ito po ay hindi “HAKA”, may mga dokumentong hawak ang Pamahalaang Bayan.

Dati po akong may maliit na negosyo. Tumigil na ako dahil hindi ko kaya ang presyo ng produkto dito sa atin na ginagawa din sa Metro Manila. Ang mga kapitalista sa Metro manila ay kayang magbaba ng presyo dahil ang mga nateryales na kailangan nila ay mababa nilang nakukuha dahil sa murang pasahe. Pag marami pang order ng Materyales ay Free Delivery pa. Dagdag pa nag murang koryente, ang mga laborer ay mura ang bayad. Dahil ang karamihan ay galling sa malalayong lalawigan na nakikipag sapalaran sa Metro Manila, mabuti na lamang at marami sa ating mga kababayan ang ainisuwerte na maka abroad.

Si Lotlot Valentino po tindera ng ukit (IAM HANDICRAFT), Sabi ni Lotlot, mas malaki ang benta nila kung mga kabataan ang pumupunta dito sa atin. Karamihan sa kanila ay bumibili ng mga small items sa maliliit na halaga, bilang souvenir na naka-rating sila sa ating maliit na bayan. Ang Wood Carving Capital ng Pilipinas.

“MABUHAY ANG PAETE”.

L.A. CAGUIN
saida

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabi ni ka noel:

>>>>Saida, I have answered almost all of your questions in my previous postings, however, it seems you have not digested everything so I will repeat it again for the second time once more (LOL!)

maliwanag na maliwanag ka noel.... naintindihan ko. "i just repeated it again for the second time once more" .... Laughing Laughing Laughing to empahsize my answer to your question that says.... """(by the way, why would you send him only the sales invoice? The more relevant receipt is the Official Receipt and the carbon copy of the check if you really want to know how much SEPMAR was paid)"""

>>>>> Masyado bang makakasira sa mga turista kung ito’y nakalitrato sa brochure? Sorry, hindi naisip ng Committee (SB) na napakalaking issue pala nitong pagkakalagay ng Durian!

i want to answer your question to the best i can so let me try.....hindi nga siguro makakasira sa mga turista yung durian sa brochure, malay nga baga nila kung may durian nga sa paete o wala.. Wink hindi rin siguro makakasira sa mga turista kung nakatapal lang yung litrato ng lanzones sa brochure dahil hindi naman nila bubusisiin yon... Wink Wink hindi rin siguro makakasira sa turista kung mali yung picture at caption sa "Salubong" dahil hindi rin naman nila ma di-differentiate si mother mary from veronica... Wink Wink Wink at hindi rin siguro makakasira sa mga turista kung napakalabo ng mga litrato sa brochure dahil hindi na siguro para aninagin pa nila yun.....<LOL> Wink Wink Wink Wink

salamat po uli! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Marcelo Dalagan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: - Reply with quote

bahj.basa wrote:

Angel, since my name was mentioned in this thread, I have no recourse but to name the one exchanging mails with me in the mailing list for the sake of those readers who are not members of the mailing list. His name is Marcelo Dalagan. If I am not mistaken, he is involved in the "Tourist Boat" and the minitiature scaled design of the Tourist Lane as seen in the brochure.

Tony...Tony...Tony there were a lot of Tony in mailing list or outside of our circle, Naming names without their consent are not a good idea, you were no different to "makapili" There are people that they try to be discrete as much as posible so leave it that way even when you knew or learned about it.... because I'...(I', because it is my opinion only) think that we Pilipino tend to judge the people rather than the "IDEA'S" that they are trying to share. If we were in corporate world yes it is okay or you are bound to divulge yourself, but this is not so let us concentrate on shared IDEAS or OPINION and if you were offended ask yourself first if is right and if is you think it is not appropriate you can ignored it and go on in with your life.

Since you mention "The boat and the Miniature". Yes, I and some other who are behind it, But believed it or not it is more of a "gratis". Even my minial labor pay were even used fot the materials,

Why there are people who are looking on the small dot on a paper rather that the whole paper itself.

I always say to my fellow Pilipino that it is Okay to uplift yourself but make sure you will not used or step on somebody else, because if you do, the faster you climb, twice the faster that you will fall.

Please let us be part of the solution and please.....please....please be not a part of the problem.

If you speak, think twice if you have sufficient facts and if it is beneficial for everybody not only to yourself.

Marcelo
Marcelo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: anonymous posters Reply with quote

saida wrote:
discussions will better prosper if the participants will come out of their nests and show the world who they are. when a person posts anonymously, chances are, they don't stick to the real issue, they attack the personality of the opposing posters and oftentimes exaggerate because nobody knows who they are except themselves [and the moderators of course!]

this forum is open to all , young and old, everybody is encouraged to speak up. wisdom doesn't always come with age. .

Yes Wisdom does not come with all age, there are some who get aged or even died without it.....Some get it from time to time depending on their experience.... some are lucky they always have it longer, that is why they are next to heaven....... But definitely you will not be born with it, you will not get it at young age and or even "IF" you are intellect, it will "ONLY" come with your life experience of ups and downs. Because everybody are not privilege to have it. That is why the corporate world in Philippines will not hire a new Manager from outside, below 35 years of age together with long list of criterias before you get in, even if you get in there is always this quote that by mere lost of confidence can fire you anytime, even here in US becase it is a given psychological "FACTS". Even on this posting I will not claim that I have WISDOM or an expert of it as of this writting. Reacting to some negative (if you look at it as negative) opinion are already in lesser wisdom. But I'm willing to be devil's advocate if I have to, just to impart the fact(s)or enlighten somebody.

With Saida and the Basa's, exchanging posting with you guys are okay becase you can smile and have a tendency to accept anything even if when you were offended by others. But there will be, and we already have others that are not like us who can not smile or worst they will curse you, your family, even if they were not really offended. The Basa's said if it is not ringing their bell why react on it. Focus on OPINIONS, IDEAS and FACTS not the person..... so why fish on the person behind it if your intention are for the mere opinions, ideas and facts only.

Anonymous are okay for me, but as Angel said they were not really anonymous, if you were smart enough you can have an idea who they are or you can identify them yourself (and Please keep it to yourself)..... maybe that the reason why they are using pen names...... not to be known to less smarter reader because some don't read comprehensively that they get offended easily....... or making round and round about the issues and don't know how to accept the facts....... or keep themself blindly and lastly don't want to learn how to exit graciously about their defeated accusation.

Mar
odettes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: SB & the TOURISM BROCHURE Reply with quote

I have been following this thread on the tourism brochure in the past 1 ˝ months since Tito Basa posted his comments and suggestions on this tourism brochure on February 14, 2006.

As a member of the Sangguniang Bayan of Paete, I have been very enthusiastic about the tourism program of our town. In fact, I have taken active part in many of the culture/arts/tourism-related activities in our town in the past years since I assumed post as municipal councilor in July, 2004.

The facts that I will present here delve on the details of my knowledge regarding this tourism brochure. I hope I could present them here as objective as possible.

In early 2005, the SB Chairman of the Committee on Tourism, Councilor Bokwet Cosico, called one committee meeting to ask us for suggestions for the conceptualization and production of a “world-class tourism brochure” which the Department of Tourism and the Department of Trade and Industry had been requiring us so they could help us in promoting our products and boost the tourism industry of our town. This SB committee meeting regarding the tourism brochure was the first and last we had.

A week or two later, Coun. Cosico asked me if I knew anybody who could help us in the design and production of a tourism brochure. I said yes. I was asked to contact May V. Soriano, the daughter of a friend from Sta. Cruz, who’s connected with a prestigious advertising company in Alabang. I was confident in recommending her since I’ve seen her art portfolio showing her works as a professional graphic artist. She has done not a few brochures and posters for big companies in Manila.

I was instructed to make an appointment with her. May showed up one Sunday in March, 2005 for a luncheon meeting at 3 J’s Restaurant with Mayor Cadayona and Coun. Cosico. I was just an observer during that meeting.

The mayor asked her if she could produce the brochure in time for Holy Week 2005 and how much would be the cost of her services and production.

May said she would bring her PC to Alabang and work on it at home after office hours. She would do the photography work herself, lay-outing and editing and even the write-ups (provided she would be supplied with all the necessary information) for the glossy, 4-fold type of brochure. She said she could finish it in 3 weeks’ time so she could beat the Holy Week deadline. All of these she could do at P16,000. She said printing cost might amount to P10/copy depending on the total quantity to be printed.

That negotiation never materialized.

The tourism brochure production was brought up again as part of the meetings and discussions regarding the 425th Foundation celebration and the publishing of the Foundation book as part of the proposal of Mr. Ben V. Afuang and Dr. Bien S. Saniano. The production estimates for both the tourism brochure and the proposed foundation book were presented by Mr. Afuang and Dr. Saniano to the SB during one of our meetings at the Mayor’s office. That was in May or June, 2005 (I have to check my files of our meetings).

The following meetings we had were about the Foundation Book and the Foundation Celebration for September, 2005. We met several times for 5 months with a group composed of the principals/heads of schools and teachers, both private and public, a group of consultants for the cultural and historical aspects of the said Foundation Celebration and a pool of writers and researchers for the Foundation Book.

The whole Sangguniang Bayan was not directly involved, hence, did not have a direct hand and participation in the conceptualization and production of the tourism brochure from the time this new proposal was introduced.

The Sanggunian members were assigned the following tasks:
Vice- Mayor Mutuk Bagabaldo – Nomination and Selection of the “Natatanging Buhay na Anak ng Paete” awardees; Stage Decoration
Coun. Delia Cadapan, Coun. Lilia Monfero, Coun. Ronald “Lapad” Valdellon – Solicitation of Advertisements from sponsors and NGO’s for the Foundation Book
Coun. Bokwet Cosico – plaques for the “Natatanging Buhay na Anak ng Paete” awardees; sponsors from the corporate world and national government officials for the celebration and messages for the Foundation Book; tourism brochure production
Coun. Obet Pascual – Coordination with schools for the organization of the parade (daytime activity) and stage play (night time activity)
Coun. Kid Paraiso – Collection of relevant pictures for the foundation book
Coun. Odette Fadul-Sunga – in-charge of the write-ups for the awardees and presentation details for the “Natatanging Buhay na Anak ng Paete”; coordinated with Mr. Ben V. Afuang (editor and in-charge of the Foundation Book) in organizing the writers and researchers for the articles in the Foundation Book.

Based on the above assignments, only one member of the SB was part of the tourism brochure team. Majority of us had never been consulted nor had been asked to assess, make further comments and suggestions during the conceptualization and production stage. Thus, majority of us were not aware of its developments.

The articles that we (8 writers and researchers) wrote and submitted to Mr. Ben Afuang were intended for the foundation book and had nothing to do with the said tourism brochure. The articles that we wrote were about the following topics:
1. Brief History of Paete
2. Economic Development
3. Political Development
4. Education
5. Cultural and religious traditions
6. NGO’s and other socio-cultural organizations and their contributions to the community
7. Sports and Youth Development

Each writer/researcher submitted at least 5 pages to Mr. Afuang who summarized and edited said articles. We never expected that we would be paid for our articles. But it was officially taken up in the meetings that writers should be given fees. Each of us received P2000-P3000 amounting to a total of P22,000. This amount was personally handed to me by Mr. Afuang and Dr. Saniano in November, 2005 at the Adeci Bldg. I immediately distributed the said amount to the writers and researchers accordingly.

The pictures that were collected were also intended for the foundation book and not for the tourism brochure.

Sometime in October, 2005, the SB members were called for a meeting at the mayor’s office to discuss some matters regarding the case of the barangay captains. During that meeting, we accidentally saw the photocopy of that tourism brochure on the conference table. But it was not the subject of our meeting. A week later, we saw the printed and finished product for distribution.

saida

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: SB & the TOURISM BROCHURE Reply with quote

odettes wrote:

The whole Sangguniang Bayan was not directly involved, hence, did not have a direct hand and participation in the conceptualization and production of the tourism brochure from the time this new proposal was introduced.

thanks for coming out kon odette. your explanation cleared the SB from the mess of this controversial tourism brochure.

saida

Last edited by saida on Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
y@m@k

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salamat po Konsehala... Malinaw.
God bless!

Rgds,
Indoy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: anonymous posters Reply with quote

Lost in translation... is me Laughing I am a barokan and would prepare staight tagalog...Thank you Laughing Laughing

Yes Wisdom does not come with all age, there are some who get aged or even died without it.....Some get it from time to time depending on their experience.... some are lucky they always have it longer, that is why they are next to heaven....... But definitely you will not be born with it, you will not get it at young age and or even "IF" you are intellect, it will "ONLY" come with your life experience of ups and downs. Because everybody are not privilege to have it. That is why the corporate world in Philippines will not hire a new Manager from outside, below 35 years of age together with long list of criterias before you get in, even if you get in there is always this quote that by mere lost of confidence can fire you anytime, even here in US becase it is a given psychological "FACTS". Even on this posting I will not claim that I have WISDOM or an expert of it as of this writting. Reacting to some negative (if you look at it as negative) opinion are already in lesser wisdom. But I'm willing to be devil's advocate if I have to, just to impart the fact(s)or enlighten somebody.

With Saida and the Basa's, exchanging posting with you guys are okay becase you can smile and have a tendency to accept anything even if when you were offended by others. But there will be, and we already have others that are not like us who can not smile or worst they will curse you, your family, even if they were not really offended. The Basa's said if it is not ringing their bell why react on it. Focus on OPINIONS, IDEAS and FACTS not the person..... so why fish on the person behind it if your intention are for the mere opinions, ideas and facts only.

Anonymous are okay for me, but as Angel said they were not really anonymous, if you were smart enough you can have an idea who they are or you can identify them yourself (and Please keep it to yourself)..... maybe that the reason why they are using pen names...... not to be known to less smarter reader because some don't read comprehensively that they get offended easily....... or making round and round about the issues and don't know how to accept the facts....... or keep themself blindly and lastly don't want to learn how to exit graciously about their defeated accusation.

Mar[/quote]
Ludy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: SB & the TOURISM BROCHURE Reply with quote

Isa kang tunay na lingkod ng bayan at mamamayan na may bagong puso, bagong kaisipan at dyan nag uumpisa ang tunay na pag-unlad ng bayan...tunay na lingkod ng Panginoon na nasa tunay na landas ng buhay...dapat marami ang katulad mo... Very Happy Wink

Tayo na po at maglingkod ng tapat para ang ating bayan ay tunay na mamukod dito sa Pilipinas! Very Happy

At kahit kayo ay mabingi, mainis, magalit sa akin...lagi kong babanggitin ang DIOS, ang ating kaisa-isang Panginoon sapagka't siya lamang ang may ALAM ng nilalaman ng aking puso Wink (Kung sino ka man PILIPINOY...Peace be with you, kilalang kilala ka ng lumikha sa iyo... Wink Love you in Christ's name...

Konsehala, hindi nagkamali ang mga nagmamahal sa iyong mamamayan ng Paete na nagtiwala sa iyong katalinuhan, tapat na puso, at ginintuang layunin!!!
Abraham B. Acala II

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: My personal opinion Reply with quote

And so the plot thickens. With Konsehala Odette’s post – what then, actually transpired in the creation of this much-talked about brochure? At the moment, I vacillate between wanting to know and not wanting to know. Who cares, really? The people responsible are assumingly adults who are supposed to know right from wrong. The trouble may just lie in their motivations and ultimately, the kind of decision they make.

But the truth is, I care. This is my first time to join a forum not related to Band 69. I feel strongly about the issue, not for any personal gains but because I believe in the natural and just cause of the matter simply because I care about Paete. Let me make this clear, up, front and center, that I am motivated by the desire to see that this matter is set clear. No underhanded bashing of any personality nor to shame anyone, but to see that this issue is cleared and put to rest as best as possible.

I personally saw the tourism brochure and I dare say that most of the shared criticisms are valid. The issue is very simple, it is price (meaning, the money spent in the production of the brochure) versus quality (meaning the desirability of the output).

Who wouldn’t want a brochure put out for Paete? We are very proud people and we want the world to discover how great we are as a people. It is very good that the Dept. of Tourism granted us this opportunity. But how well did we fare in handling this project?

What bothers me is this, to have some people feel that somehow, the price quoted as the expense allotted for the writers, photographer, editor and layout artist does not meet the expected outcome to command such an amount for services rendered. The only concrete thing here is that SEPMAR Enterprises did the printing and received the amount of P117,120 from the Municipal Treasurer of Paete, Laguna as full payment for 5,000 pcs.of brochures. If it is and is justifiably so, then I will reckon with the matter and move on. But what about the rest of the breakdown of expenses? It is not too much to ask, is it?

So how did the deals go? What were the transactions and agreements made? I am aware that maybe, it is very compromising to get into the details. Moreso, it may be uncouth to discuss this matter in a public forum such as this. We understand that we may not be privy to some affairs of the local government, but what is it that can be made known to us?

How I wish that these people who did the photography, write-ups, editing and layouting come into the open and settle this issue of trust. I am but a humble citizen of Paete, but I believe that my voice counts. Having this cloud of doubt over our heads over something that is supposed to unite us as proud Paetenians, instead is dividing us into sides, is very disconcerting. Surely, you will agree that all this will not helping in the march to progress of our beloved town.

In my attempt to air my personal opinion, one thing is for sure. It saddens me to think that the silent majority of the people of Paete may not even know about this issue because not all Paetenians have the luxury of time and money to browse the internet. I feel that we owe it to every Paetenian to be clear with our governance and in our efforts to make our town great. In fact, the main beneficiaries of the tourism program are the Paetenians living in Paete and they deserve nothing less than what is true. Ka Odette has started shedding, bravely, light on the matter as to the SB’s involvement (or should I say non-involvement). It is my hope that others would take the courage to expel the unrest that concerned Paetenians are experiencing at the moment.

Lastly, my appeal to those concerned (you know who you are) is this, please don't take this issue against those who criticized the product of your hardwork. If you are the Paetenians you say you are and have done Paete a favor by rendering your services through this brochure, please know that when you agreed to do so, you just might as well be open to criticism for the work that you do. Just take it constructively and in the open. Stand up for your actions and help clarify this issue. To our Mayor, you are our leader, the protector of the town and its people. I believe you know that you have the responsibility to let your constituents understand what you are doing for the town. I have faith in you that you will set this matter straight for all of us.

On one hand, it is not my wish to fuel further this discussion. On the other, I cannot just sit here and read along in silent confusion. All I seek is a clarification that is precise and true. In all this, I stand as a proud PAETENIAN. I believe in us as a people. And so let us move on and work together to take action and settle this matter.
Ludy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: The boat and the miniature... Reply with quote

Hello Mar...magandang araw sa iyo...ibig mong sabihin, ikaw ay isa sa gumawa nitong Tourist Boat na isa sa mga pictures sa brochure? Kapatid ka ni Berting (klasmeyt ko) at ni Tony? Ang tourist boat na ito ang unang-una kong napansin ng makita ko ang brochure. Dahil mahilig akong mag travel at sumakay ng boat. I said, "Wow, meron pala tayong tourist boat!" Ito baga ay nasa wawa? Believe it or not, hindi ko pa napupuntahan ang wawa, pero pag uwi ko itong Holy week ay maglalakad kami dun. Gusto kong makita itong boat..."cute na cute." Pwede bagang subukan? Pwede kaming sumakay dun? Meron bang life jackets, tulad nung mga nasakyan kong boat papuntang Mindoro, Pearl Farm...at iba pa...merong safety features ba ito? Di ba sa US, pag may nangyaring aksidente, ang nadedemanda ay ang gumawa nito?

Sabi mo:

Since you mention "The boat and the Miniature". Yes, I and some other who are behind it, But believed it or not it is more of a "gratis". Even my minial labor pay were even used fot the materials,

Tanong ko:

Anong ibig mong sabihin dito? Binayaran ka? Ano ang minial labor pay?
Dun sa sabi mong "even my minial labor pay were used fot the materials,"
....you used the minial labor pay to buy the materials?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ako po si Kon. Ronald “Bokwet” Cosico, tagapangulo ng lupon ng turismo ng Sangguniang Bayan. Ibig ko lang pong susugan ang ipinahayag ni Kgg. Lourdes Fadul Sunga upang lalong makapagbigay ng kaliwanagan.

Sabi ni Odette:
“In early 2005, the SB Chairman of the Committee on Tourism, Councilor Bokwet Cosico, called one committee meeting to ask us for suggestions for the conceptualization and production of a “world-class tourism brochure” which the Department of Tourism and the Department of Trade and Industry had been requiring us so they could help us in promoting our products and boost the tourism industry of our town. This SB committee meeting regarding the tourism brochure was the first and last we had.”

Tama po ito. Isa lang beses po akong nagpatawag ng “committee” sa SB dahil noon pong buwan ng Marso ay nagtatag na ang Punong Bayan ng isang komitiba na siyang mag-aaral ng tungkol sa Tourism Brochure at Libro ng 425th Foundation of Paete. Ang komitibang ito ay binubuo ng Kgg. Sangguniang Bayan.

Sabi ni Odette:
“A week or two later, Coun. Cosico asked me if I knew anybody who could help us in the design and production of a tourism brochure. I said yes. I was asked to contact May V. Soriano, the daughter of a friend from Sta. Cruz, who’s connected with a prestigious advertising company in Alabang. I was confident in recommending her since I’ve seen her art portfolio showing her works as a professional graphic artist. She has done not a few brochures and posters for big companies in Manila.”

This is also true. Ang hindi po niya binaggit ay hiningan siya ng proposal ni Mayor. Pagkatapos ng pulong sa 3J’s ay hindi na nagpakita o tumawag man lang itong kanyang inirerekomenda.

Sabi ni Odette:
“The tourism brochure production was brought up again as part of the meetings and discussions regarding the 425th Foundation celebration and the publishing of the Foundation book as part of the proposal of Mr. Ben V. Afuang and Dr. Bien S. Saniano …”

Ang pahayag pong ito ay “misleading.” Ang tourism brochure at Foundation book ay laging magkasama sa iisang lupon kung saan ay kasapi ang Sangguniang Bayan (makikita sa unang katitikan na may petsa March 29, 2005 kung saan itinatag ang nasabing lupon.)

Sabi ni Odette:
“…The production estimates for both the tourism brochure and the proposed foundation book were presented by Mr. Afuang and Dr. Saniano to the SB during one of our meetings at the Mayor’s office. That was in May or June, 2005 (I have to check my files of our meetings).”

Tama po ito, please find the Minutes of meeting on June 17, 2005.)

Halaw sa katitikan/ulat ng lupon noong ika-17 ng Hunyo 2005

Sabi ni Odette:
“The whole Sangguniang Bayan was not directly involved, hence, did not have a direct hand and participation in the conceptualization and production of the tourism brochure from the time this new proposal was introduced.”

Ito po ay walang katutuhanan. Katulad ng nabanggit ko sa itaas, ang usapin sa Tourism Brochure at 425th Foundation Book ay laging magkasama sa iisang lupon. Bagama’t ang karaniwang sentro ng usapan ay nakatuon sa selebrasyon ng 425 Foundation at gagawing libro, kailanman ay hindi pinaghiwalay ang mga usaping ito. Sa katunayan, ang karamihan sa mga larawang nasa brochure ay kinalap ni Konsehal Aurelio “Kid” Paraiso. Paano niya nasabi na hindi “directly involved” ang buong Sangguniang Bayan samantalang ng itatag ng Punong Bayan ang komitiba ay magkasama ang brochure, Foundation Book at selebrasyon. (Please see minutes of the first meeting dated March 29, 2005)

Ang mga ipinahayag ni Kon. Odette na mga gaganap sang-ayon sa mga nabanggit na “TASK” ay hindi ko alam kung saan niya kinuha. Sang ayon sa mga katitikan, at ng unang binuo ang komitiba, ang mga sumusunod ang tagapanguna sa mga gawain:
(mapapansin sa unang katitikan na may petsa March 29, 2005)

KOMITE TAONG MANGANGASIWA
1. Articles at Write-Ups Kon. Odette Sunga
2. Gathering of Pictures Kon. Aurelio Paraiso
3. Historical Events Charman: Kon Obet Pascual
Assistant: Kon. Lilia Monfero
4. Messages Kon. Delia Cadapan
5. Solicitation
a. Letter to Sponsors Kon. Ronald Cosico
b. House to House Kon. Ronald Valdellon
6. Lay-out and Printing Dr. Bien Saniano / G. Ben Afuang

Sabi ni Odette:
“The pictures that were collected were also intended for the foundation book and not for the tourism brochure.”

Ito po ay mapapasubalian ni Kon. Aruelio Paraiso sapagkat karamihan sa mga litrato sa brochure ay galing sa mga nakalap ni Kon. Parasio na siyang nakatalaga sa gawaing ito.

Sabi ni Odette:
“Sometime in October, 2005, the SB members were called for a meeting at the mayor’s office to discuss some matters regarding the case of the barangay captains. During that meeting, we accidentally saw the photocopy of that tourism brochure on the conference table. But it was not the subject of our meeting. A week later, we saw the printed and finished product for distribution.”

Ang pagpupulong na ito, kung saan ay ipinakita ang “PROOF” (HINDI PHOTOCOPY) ng brochure ay hindi isang aksidente lamang. Ang nasabing “PROOF” ay sinadyang dalhin sa tanggapan ng Punong Bayan upang ipakita sa Sangguniang Bayan. Katunayan ay maraming napunang mali sa nasabing “proof”. Ang apilyedo ni Kon. Delia Cadapan ay naging “Cadapon” , ang Ronald ay Naging “Ronaldo” Cosico at ang Ronaldo ay naging “Ronald” Valdellon. Napansin din ang larawan ni Kon. Anselmo Cads at ito’y pinapalitan ng larawan ni Kon. Regin San Juan. Sa lahat ng mga pagbabagong ito ay kaharap si Kgg. Konsehala Odette Sunga.

Sana ang mga pahayag na ito ay magkaroon ng kalinawan sa lahat ng makakabasa nito.

“PRO DEO ET PATRIA!” PARA SA DIYOS AT SA BAYAN!

Lubos na gumagalang,
Konsehal Ronald “Bokwet” Cosico
adedios
SuperPoster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: To Konsehal Cosico Reply with quote

First, welcome to Usap Paete. And thank you for sharing your thoughts on this issue. Your account provides a description of the conceptualization of the project.

In the initial planning, it seems that the estimated cost for the foundation book was 650,000 pesos. This is higher than what Ka Noel posted regarding the agreement with Sepmar - (according to Ka Noel, 256,000 pesos). The DOT grant was 200,000 pesos. I hope you would have the time to answer the following questions:

(1) How did the municipal government reduce the cost of the foundation book from 650,000 pesos to 256,000 pesos?

(2) Since the total cost of brochure and book is about 385,000 pesos (260(book)+125(brochure)), where did the remaining 185,000 pesos come from (385(total cost)-200(grant from DOT))?

I understand that the conceptualization and planning stage is distinct and separate from what Sepmar actually did (execution of the project). I hope our readers likewise recognize this. Konsehal Cosico, thank you, in advance, for your time and attention.
Ludy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: My personal opinion Reply with quote

Hello po Mang Abraham...mabuti naman po at sumali kayo dito...tulad nyo, mahal ko ang ating bayan, at isa po ako sa masigasig na nagsosolicit o nakikilahok sa aming fund raising para sa ating bayan ng Paete. Mamaya'y mainis ako Mad , mamaya'y ma inspired ako. Cool ..pero marami pa pong project na naka line-up...so kung dito sa brochure na ito ay may ganitong mga pangyayari, napakahirap pong isipin "ay ano kaya, yong mga nakaraang malalaking project?". Confused ..at ang iba pang darating na project Question . Pero di ko naman po matiis na di sasali lalo na't meron po akong magagawa.

Sa ibang kababayan (alam nyo kung sino kayo)...baiiiii at kung maaari po lamang, komo Valdecantos ang apelyido ko, Evil or Very Mad Mad ay huwag n'yong ikabit sa pinsan kong si Doc Nilo Valdecantos. Wink WALANG KULAY NG PULITIKA ang pagsali ko dito. Lagi na laang ganyan ang sinasabi mapa PULA o mapa BERDE! Ih bai, katatanda na natin! Maano ngang pagbutihin na ang nalalabi pang buhay!!!

Pareng Mayor, KAHIT SINO pa ang nakaupong mga Leader, ay ganito rin ang concern ko...nakakaabot sa akin ang lahat "daw" ng sinasabi mo...hindi na nga ako pumapatol...lahat ay tinatagurian kong TSISMIS, hanggang walang konkretong document na magpapatunay ng katotohanan. Pare, peace Wink

[quote="Abraham B. Acala II"]And so the plot thickens. With Konsehala Odette’s post – what then, actually transpired in the creation of this much-talked about brochure? At the moment, I vacillate between wanting to

Last edited by Ludy on Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
y@m@k

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kon. Bokwet Cosico wrote:

Sabi ni Odette:
“The pictures that were collected were also intended for the foundation book and not for the tourism brochure.”

Ito po ay mapapasubalian ni Kon. Aruelio Paraiso sapagkat karamihan sa mga litrato sa brochure ay galing sa mga nakalap ni Kon. Parasio na siyang nakatalaga sa gawaing ito

Konsehal, yun po bang picture ni dating Konsehal Anselmo Cads na aksidenteng napadikit sa “PROOF” ay nakalap din ni Konsehal Kid Paraiso?

Kon. Bokwet Cosico wrote:

Sabi ni Odette:
“Sometime in October, 2005, the SB members were called for a meeting at the mayor’s office to discuss some matters regarding the case of the barangay captains. During that meeting, we accidentally saw the photocopy of that tourism brochure on the conference table. But it was not the subject of our meeting. A week later, we saw the printed and finished product for distribution.”

Ang pagpupulong na ito, kung saan ay ipinakita ang “PROOF” (HINDI PHOTOCOPY) ng brochure ay hindi isang aksidente lamang. Ang nasabing “PROOF” ay sinadyang dalhin sa tanggapan ng Punong Bayan upang ipakita sa Sangguniang Bayan. Katunayan ay maraming napunang mali sa nasabing “proof”. Ang apilyedo ni Kon. Delia Cadapan ay naging “Cadapon” , ang Ronald ay Naging “Ronaldo” Cosico at ang Ronaldo ay naging “Ronald” Valdellon. Napansin din ang larawan ni Kon. Anselmo Cads at ito’y pinapalitan ng larawan ni Kon. Regin San Juan. Sa lahat ng mga pagbabagong ito ay kaharap si Kgg. Konsehala Odette Sunga.

Buti na lang po napag-tuunan ng pansin ng mga Konsehal na ang kanilang mga pangalan ay mali-mali ang spelling at nagkahalu-halo. Sana po ay binusisi nila ang kabuuan ng “PROOF” prior to printing, dahil dito po sa print department namin ay kahit ilang ulit kaming gumawa ng proof ay walang problema hanggat hindi perpekto at nasisiyahan ang aming cliente sa magiging outcome ng kanilang order.

Maraming salamat po sa inyong panibagong paglilinaw.
Mabuhay ang Paete!

Last edited by y@m@k on Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
saida

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sabi ni kon bokwet sa pamamagitan ni ka noel:

> This is also true. Ang hindi po niya binaggit ay
> hiningan siya ng proposal ni Mayor. Pagkatapos ng
> pulong sa 3J’s ay hindi na nagpakita o tumawag man
> lang itong kanyang inirerekomenda.

from the friend of kon. odette's bid of
Php16,000.00 as against SEPMAR's Php122,000.00 [a
difference of Php106,000.00!!!] hindi baga ninyo
naalalang tawagin ang pansin ni kon odette para muling
kontakin ang kaibigan niya na sumali sa bidding?

> Sa katunayan, ang
> karamihan sa mga larawang nasa brochure ay kinalap
> ni Konsehal Aurelio “Kid” Paraiso.

binayaran din baga nina mr afuang at mr
saniano si kon paraiso mula sa Php14,500.00 na
ibinayad ng paete sa SEPMAR na nagbayad kina mr afuang
at mr saniano....ay sus, nalilito na ako Question Exclamation Question Exclamation wala namang
kaso kung siya ay binayaran [tulad din ng mga writers
at researchers, ok lang yon dahil nagpagod din naman
sila], ang gusto ko lang malaman ay kung kani-kanino
galing yung mga pictures. at pati baga sa 425th paete
book ay ganoon din ang nangyari, nangalap kayo ng mga
litrato para ibigay kina mr afuang at mr sanianio para sila ang magbigay sa SEPMAR? hindi baga ninyo naisip na napakamahal ng charge ng SEPMAR [14,500!!!!!]sa photograpy samantalang ang mga litratong ginamit ay mga luma na hiningi lamang ninyo kung kani-kanino? baka si kon kid paraiso ang pwedeng sumagot nito....please Question Question Question

> 6. Lay-out and Printing Dr. Bien Saniano / G. Ben
> Afuang

hindi ito sinagot ni ka noel noong unang
itinanong ko sa kanya, baka sakaling ikaw ang
makasagot: are you aware EVEN BEFORE THE START OF THE BIDDING that mr ben afuang and mr. bien saniano have
"business relations" with SEPMAR?

> Sana ang mga pahayag na ito ay magkaroon ng
> kalinawan sa lahat ng makakabasa nito.

sana nga ay mabigyan mo ng sapat at tapat na linaw ang lahat ng
ito at ng matapos na ng matiwasay. isang payo ko
lamang sa iyo, limit-limitan mo na ang oras mo dito sa
USAP at magmember ka na rin sa ML dahil siguradong
marami kang sasaguting mga katanungan mula sa ating
mga kababayan. napakahirap naman yata kung meyor pa
ang gagawin mong secretary....jok lang!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

maraming salamat kon bokwet!

saida
Ludy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Nice to hear from you... Reply with quote

Konsehal, pwede bagang mag submit ka ng picture dito sa Usap para naman makilala ko ikaw. Umuuwi ako sa Paete, ay baka nakakasalubong ko ikaw, ay di ko man lang ikaw mabati Very Happy

Teka, makapagtanong nga din po...pag pinag-uusapan ang pictures... ako ay litong-lito. Binabayaran ba ang may-ari ng pictures? Nuong mag meeting ang Matanglawin sa canteen ni Ms. Flora Cadawas, nilapitan ako ni Mr. Ben Afuang, at nagtatanong ng mga pictures na kuha ko nuong Paete summit. Gagamitin daw sa 425th yr. coffee book. Natuwa ako, and I am more than honored to provide the pictures. kaya lang sabi ko, hindi ko dala ang mga ito. Pagdating ko sa America, I will email the pictures to him kung hindi pa ito huli...at hiniling ko na isulat nya ang particular event na gusto nya dahil ang dami kong naka file na mga pictures. He gave me a list. I am not interested to get paid, I am willing to donate my file of pictures for FREE basta para sa bayan.
odettes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Clarifications Reply with quote

Kon. Bokwet said and Mayor wrote:

"Ito po ay walang katutuhanan. Katulad ng nabanggit ko sa itaas, ang usapin sa Tourism Brochure at 425th Foundation Book ay laging magkasama sa iisang lupon. Bagama’t ang karaniwang sentro ng usapan ay nakatuon sa selebrasyon ng 425 Foundation at gagawing libro, kailanman ay hindi pinaghiwalay ang mga usaping ito"

If we were considered to be a separate committee that should deal with the tourism brochure, why weren't we called in a separate meeting so we could discuss and study the matters regarding this brochure thoroughly? Why should this very important topic incorporated in a general agenda and taken up before the other working committee members such as the teachers and others who don't belong to this committee?

If the Tourism Brochure had always been part of the agenda and related to the topics on the Foundation Book and the 425th Foundation Celebration, why were there no discussions regarding its details such as the selection of the pictures to be published, the people who would do the write-ups, the design and lay-out, etc.?

If the Tourism Brochure Committee was composed of the whole SB, how come no one among us could answer the pertinent questions during the SB Regular Session held last March 22, 2006 wherein I delivered a privilege speech concerning Mr. Tito Basa's 'Open Letter to SB'? Why would Kon. Bokwet refer this matter to the committee on Good Governance under Kon. Lilia Monfero?
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum