PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lorna Cadayona in the title role of TEATRO ANGELENO'S play
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Paete - Carving Capital Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edwin Africano

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:40 am    Post subject: Lorna Cadayona in the title role of TEATRO ANGELENO'S play Reply with quote

TEATRO ANGELENO'S stage play "Sabina" by Severino Montano and
directed by Johnny Jose Cruz.
Starring: Ms. Lorna Cadayona
Where: Remy's On Temple Art Gallery/Theatre
2126 W. Temple St,
Los Angeles, CA 90026
(213) 736-7332 / teatroangeleno@gmail.com
When: Oct. 6,7,13,14,20,21(8 p.m. Friday and Saturday)

Our very own Lorna Cadayona in the title role of "Sabina", a 1950's psychological drama about a filipino farm girl's tragic love affair with an american merchant from the city.
Lorna is a revelation, a gutsy, passionate performer. She delivereved an amazing heart felt performance with intensity and full artistry of true blooded Paetenian.
A brilliant stage actress and a kababayan we could be proud of.
You still could see her this coming week-end. Please show your support for a not to be missed stage production of Sabina...
E. Africano (Dt)
Glo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: SABINA Reply with quote

http://www.lornacadayona.com/
Mang Herming

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Sino baga ang mga may katha kay Lorna Cadayona? Reply with quote

Ang ibig ko bagang sabihin ate Glo ay sino ang mga parientes ni Lorna Cadayona. Kangino baga nagmana ang batang ito.
rolna_kuitee@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: i am speechless Reply with quote

dear edwin,
when i saw your review, i almost cried. i need that in my performances right? (as you know, i was crying a lot in the play and still trying to deliver it right to let the audience feel SABINA).

i have to thank my family most especially my parents. the "blood" that i have encouraged me to accept SABINA project. it was tough but with direk johnny's confidence in me, my dream came into reality, to act on stage like my parents (HELEN AND CIRILO CADAYONA).

thanks for being there!

i miss you ate glo, hope you can watch it with your family.

love,

http://www.lornacadayona.com

[/url]
adi aseoche

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: ikinararangal kita, Reply with quote

wala akong masabi.napakatagumpay muna pala lorna.dati lamang napakaliit mupa n diko akalaing ang ganda pala nang iyong kapalaran paglaki.well sana magtuloy tuloy ang tagumpay mu.para mu nadin nman akong kapatid lam mu un.kaya pray ko tuloy tuloy sana ang tagumpay mu.ms u*******
Mang Herming

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Bai ay talagang may pagmamanahan! Reply with quote

Ang ama ni Lorna na si Cirilo Cadayona ang tinaguriang Rey Ruiz ng Paete noong araw. Pangunahing prinsipe sa mga komedya ni Ka Ibiok Pasawa. Ang tiyuhin naman niya ay si Rico Cadayona na gumaganap ng papel ni Abraham Lincoln sa mga drama namin sa high school. Talagang nasa lahi ni Lorna ang magagaling na artista. Congratulations!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: adi who owns a parlor? Reply with quote

i will never forget you.....you are part of my family.

i just started acting on stage, it's my first project (SABINA). i will do my best to make you all proud of me.

direk johnny jose cruz helped me discovered my real passion...

i miss you, too.
love Very Happy
barok
kanoel

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, Lorna! May magaling pala akong artistang pamangkin! Send us some of your pictorials. I'm sure Sir Joe Lina will be glad to know.

....and Glo (Basa) Caguin... I'm glad you're back! It's so nice to see your posting again. I hope you're fully recovered.

Regards,
Ka Noel
adora alfonso

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: hello my long lost friend.... Reply with quote

Hi its nice to know that you made your dream come true. Hindi na ako nagtataka sa nararating mo sa ngayon.Noon pa man im one of your fan talagang tagahanga mo na ako lalo na pag may mga program non .You are really talented person and because of that im really so proud of you.Weve been closed even first year ka lang nun at 4th year ako its been a while na wala akong balita sa yo so im really happy to see your name here in usap.Hope you still remember me.....DORNA.....di ba name nating dalawa yun i need your phone no. so i can call you.....miss you a lot
Adora alfonso
431 w. 110th st
Chicago il.60628
tel no. 773-291-9331
Sana mapanood din dito sa Chicago yun play mo......
Ludy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:18 am    Post subject: Re: i am speechless Reply with quote

Wow Lorna...I'll see you next time...you have a great face and great personality...I'll see you promise...More more more... Wink

Not this weekend, may camping pala kami ng mga apo...paano ba yan...kelan ang susunod?

Love you in Christ's name,

Ate Ludy
rolna_kuitee@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: maraming salamat po Reply with quote

edwin: maraming salamat ulit sa review.

ate glo: hope to see you soon, miss you much.

mayor/uncle noel cadayona: thanks for the note, you may visit my website at www.lornacadayona.com for our photo shoot and press preview. we will download the video after the last performance. i will keep you posted. pls. say hi to Sen. Joey Lina. pls. tell him that i am still single. he said kunin ko raw syang ninong when i get married Smile

ate ludy: i will let you know kung may repeat performance kami. this weekend is already full. walk-ins might end up standing while watching.

adora: i remember you now, i usually visit my relatives in chicago once a year. i might see you next year.

adi: thanks for the note again, stay cool!

mang herming: thanks for the cute note

love and miss you all.
barok

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:00 pm    Post subject: Sabina phenomenon Reply with quote

Dear Lorn,

I'm so happy and proud of you. "Sabina" could very well be the door that can take you to the height of your success. Your passion, determination and hard work will surely take you there. I'm so glad that you took the role of Sabina. When you let me read the script during your last Orland Park, Ill. visit, I knew right away that you can do it with no problem. Sabi ko nga sa 'yo, walang tama si Katie Holmes. Hindi naman ako nagugulat dahil may pinagmanahan ka naman. (sino kaya? Joke only).

Thank you very much to your friends who supported you in the Sabina project. Salamat din sa mga praises ng ating mga kababayan.

More power to you. Your next project could very well be a film role.

Good luck in your next performance.

Take care.

Mama Rics
rolna_kuitee@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: www.la18.tv-janelle so Reply with quote

dear mama rics,

thanks for dropping-by.
i was on TV on channel 18 @ 4:30pm kanina
(kababayan L.A. by ms. janelle so).

i asked a favor from ate ludy to record/tivo it for me. as soon as i get a copy, i will send you one.

you may go to their website: www.la18.tv

they usually upload the videos/interviews on-line. it might be available after a couple of days.

agains, thanks to you all!

love,
barok
www.lornacadayona.com

p.s. my nanay helen told me that "mana daw po ako sa inyo, "lakas ng loob". love you!)
Ludy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: www.la18.tv-janelle so Reply with quote

Hi Lorna...wow na wow ka...bagay na bagay yong red and white mong outfit...I captured the whole show sa TIVO...and can play it without the rest of the show, without the commercial...he he he ang problema ko...don't know how to transfer from the TIVO to a DVD Crying or Very sad Laughing I'll figure it out...I know I can do it LOL...high tech ang mga anak ko, ang nanay nila sa camera lang high tech he he he...don't worry, I'll figure it out...camping muna kami bukas...sunday na balik ko...then I'll do it pag balik ko, ok?
paetechie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject: barok Reply with quote

wala ba local performance yan dito, barok?

ang galing talaga klasmeyt ko Smile

DaLuds,

tivo-dvd is easy Smile

http://www.dvd-ripping.biz/tivo-to-ipod.html
http://www.zatznotfunny.com/ttg.htm

pagtripan ko ngayon rip DVDs to iPod Smile
Ludy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Re: barok Reply with quote

Hello, salamat barok he he he sino ka ba bata ka? he he he joke joke joke...ikaw ba si botits? hahahhaa naalala ko na yung barok! pero MARAMING SALAMAT sa tip mo...sa monday ko pa magagawa ok? sobra pagod ni dada ay...Lorna, konting panahon ha, entertain the apos muna this weekend and I told them we will look for butterfly, ants, flowers and take pictures...sa santa barbara daw ang camping namin...o sige siguradong madaming pictures na naman ako nito he he he

Pagbalik ko Lorna, promise...and barok? thank you ha...I'll follow the direction...
rolna_kuitee@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dear family and friends:

just wanna share these two video clips with you.

i am aware that my answers were not helpful / not good enough and i was melting (very obvious) i did not know what to say NO PRACTICE!!!!

it was my first time to be interviewed on TV (channel 1Cool, pls. forgive me, forgive me for the mistakes that i made. hope you still care for me, ok? hu hu hu hu hu hu. i am embarrased

"Don't wait until people do things exactly right before you appreciate them." Ken Blanchard and Spencer Johnson, The One Minute Manager"

Oct 19, 2006 Interview with Ms. Janelle So for TEATRO ANGELENO.

PLS. GO TO:

www.la18.tv/Video.aspx?vid=15c.....95bd718cea

www.la18.tv/Video.aspx?vid=d79.....2e5f5149f0

www.la18.tv

www.lornacadayona.com
axcim

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject: Re: adi who owns a parlor? Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
i will never forget you.....you are part of my family.
i just started acting on stage, it's my first project (SABINA). i will do my best to make you all proud of me.

direk johnny jose cruz helped me discovered my real passion...

i miss you, too.
love Very Happy
barok

congratz wish u all d best
andy a.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: adi!..... buhay ka pa pala! Reply with quote

Hoy musta na???? - musta rin sa lahat! - nasa switzerland ka baga ngayun?......
lorna

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: thanks adi Reply with quote

adi-the expert,

kung malapit ka nga lang eh di sana ang ganda ng hair and make up ko.

before the interview, natamaan ng spray net and mata ko, nag-apologize naman yung make-up artist, buti na lang natapos ng maluwalhati.

stay cool!
dorski

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: congrats...... Reply with quote

you really did a good job your so pretty and smart on the television i keep watching it so many times ,you stay as sweet and lovely as you are.Wish ko lang maging sexy din uli akong tulad mo he he he joke lang d na manyayari yun napabayaan na kc ako sa kusina.ok lady in red and white stay cool and take care...God bless and wish you all the best.
lorna

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: may i have your full name Reply with quote

dorski? sounds familiar but can i get your real name?

salamat po
dorski

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: adora alfonso Reply with quote

its me adora my friends pamski and gaya used to call me dorski when we are together i used to visit pamela aseoche in toronto and then gaya used to visit me here in chicago they love to go karaoke till wantosawa ikaw kaya kelan ko makakasama sa karaoke d2 sa chicago ok ingat na lang
ofel

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Lorna congrats im so proud of you....tanda ko pa noong grade school tayo mahilig ka na talaga sa mga stage shows....take care

your classmate
Ofel (Toronto)
lorna

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: thanks to all Reply with quote

maraming salamat po sa lahat ng nanood ng SABINA.

love,
lorna
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Paete - Carving Capital Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum