PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

God's reason

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Inspirational and Spiritual
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jun_solleza

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:27 am    Post subject: God's reason Reply with quote

I don't know how to say it
But somehow it seems to me
That maybe we are stationed
Where God want us to be

That little place we're filling
Is the reason for our birth
And just to do the works we do
He sent us down to earth

If God had wanted otherwise
I'd reckon He'd have made
Each one of us a little different
Of a worse or better grade

And since God knows and understand
All things of land and seas
I fancy that He placed us here
Just where He wanted us to be

Sometimes we get to thinking
As our labors we review
That we shpould like a higher place
With greater things to do

But we come to the conclusion
When the envying is stilled
That the post to which God has sent us
Is the place He wanted filled

And there isn't any service
That we honestly can scorn
For it may just be the reason
God allowed us to be born.......
daughters :Florence Fatima
Anna Catherine
Anna Christine
Jana Lorraine
Ludy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: God's reason Reply with quote

We just thank God for all reasons
We just serve God for all reasons
We just listen to God for all reasons
We just obey God for whatever reasons....

Hi Jun... Very Happy
jun_solleza

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:01 pm    Post subject: God's reason Reply with quote

Hello din ate,tita or dada, 'di ko alam kung ano itatawag ko sayo,but anyway,salamat sa pinadala mong reply sa una kong tanong.salamat,it helps,really...'tong follow up mo sa reason's salamat din, I always wanted to serve Him but financial problem pull me from doing it.I hope I can find a way to serve Him and hopefully di pa late.

thanks again and God bless!!

jun
Anna Catherine
Anna Christine
Jana Lorraine
Ludy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: God's reason Reply with quote

All of the above na ang itawag mo sa akin, depende sa circumstances Laughing

Jun, you are already serving him BY COMING IN THE OPEN - posting here and sharing your life touched by God.

When God brings His people together...they are the only ones who can understand where one is coming from...as clear as the clear crystal water of the deep sea. Wink Very Happy Laughing May God's peace, love...all the fruits of His spirits come to you...

jun_solleza wrote:
Hello din ate,tita or dada, 'di ko alam kung ano itatawag ko sayo,but anyway,salamat sa pinadala mong reply sa una kong tanong.salamat,it helps,really...'tong follow up mo sa reason's salamat din, I always wanted to serve Him but financial problem pull me from doing it.I hope I can find a way to serve Him and hopefully di pa late.

jun

jun_solleza

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: God's reason Reply with quote

online ka pala,how are you related to kuya dol valdecantos.?na meet ko sya sa Abu Dhabi, when he got a short stint of work there.Doon ko lang sya nakilala and naging kaibigan.Marami rin kasi akong nattunan sa kanya.
BTW nag su surf ako ng mga pics mo and it's very inspiring, para kang lumulutang,parang pang postcard magandang lagyan ng captions or messages.Sna mag ka time din akong gawin yang ginagawa mo.ingatz

dadaludy wrote:
All of the above na ang itawag mo sa akin, depende sa circumstances Laughing

Jun, you are already serving him BY COMING IN THE OPEN - posting here and sharing your life touched by God.

When God brings His people together...they are the only ones who can understand where one is coming from...as clear as the clear crystal water of the deep sea. Wink Very Happy Laughing May God's peace, love...all the fruits of His spirits come to you...

jun_solleza wrote:

jun

Anna Catherine
Anna Christine
Jana Lorraine
Ludy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: Re: God's reason Reply with quote

Salamat Jun...meron akong separate gallery ng "Inspirations and Spirituals" (Digital Photography in the Eyes of A Believer)...my life was soooo different when Jesus found me, wounded, not literally, but wounded in every aspect of my life...ngayon eto, with all His fruits of the spirit...ayos lang, kaya lang siempre andito pa tayo sa world na ito kaya minsan ay marami pa rin kaming kahapyugan. Naka online ako, pero invisible nga sa everyone para magawa ko itong mga pictures...time consuming din pero pag may bago akong natutunan...I praise the Lord!

Si dol ay first cousin ko, ang ama nya at ama ko ay magkapatid.
Regards to dol ha...pakisabi

Meron ako sa gallery, na some sample of my upcoming book...nilagyan ko nga ng mga caption, as God's little voice tells me...kaya lagi akong puyat LOL Wink

Huwag kang mainip, in God's time and in God's will darating sa iyo ang isang "passion" na talagang nasa puso mo...Nagustuhan ko ito, dahil pag may nakita ako, click dito click dun tapos may darating na lang sa isip ko na mga caption na appropriate sa picture. Later, I'll share more ng book ko ha...ang hirap po...naku Lord, nasa iyo yun...not mine LOL

O sige, tutulog na me...

Love you in christ's name,

Daluds
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Inspirational and Spiritual All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum