PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Double Birthday Celebration

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Photo Albums and Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vermad

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Double Birthday Celebration Reply with quote

Birthday Bash for Father and Daughter at Applebee's, Jersey City, New Jersey - November 25, 2006

Madrinan Family: Hillary, Mom, Dad, Kevin

Dad, Hillary, Ate Menchee Cagandahan [designer of the beautiful bouquet], Tita Fe Madrinan Garabiles

Birthday Celebrants: Daughter and Father

Ate Cecile, Ate Nancy, Ate Cristy Cagandahan, Nephew Mark Catud

Tita Baby Madrinan Calabig, Mom, Dad, Tita Fe Madrinan Garabiles, Ate Menchee Cagandahan

Tita Fe Madrinan Garabiles, Ate Menchee Cagandahan, Ate Cecile, Ate Nancy

Ate Cristy Cagandahan, Nephew Mark Catud, Tito Jojo Tabia, Tita Beth Tabia

Cousin Holly Espinosa, Cousin Cheryl Espinosa [2 girls in white], Tito Henry Espinosa, Tita Gina, Hillary

Tita Baby Madrinan Calabig, Mom, Tita Fe Madrinan Garabiles, Ate Menchee Cagandahan, Dad

Tita Fe Madrinan Garabiles, Ate Menchee Cagandahan, Ate Cecile, Ate Nancy

Ate Cristy Cagandahan, Uncle Jojo Tabia, Auntie Beth Tabia, Grandma Agapita Espinosa, Cousin Sarah Tabia

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
net_feldmann
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:56 am    Post subject: ang saya saya!!! Reply with quote

Happy Birthday to a beautiful father and daughter,ang saya saya at ang gaganda ng mga pictures nyo ipapakita ko po kay Inang Adel at Inang Bing.

Nenett

alimpuyo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:14 am    Post subject: NICE PICTURES Reply with quote

BAIII, CARBON COPY ANG 2 CELEBRANTS, KA VER & MINDA YOU HAVE A VERY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER, COMPLIMENTI E AUGURI DI NOUVO...

amork

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Happy birthday Reply with quote

happy birthday kang ver and hillary!

wow! nice pics of the double celebration. glad to see kang fe, baby and menchie with the two of you, kang ver and hillary and of course, kang minda.

regards to all.

amor
debbie aseoche

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:56 am    Post subject: beautiful father-daughter celebration Reply with quote

Dear Cousin Vir,
Thank you so much for sharing your pictures with us. It is so rare that a father-daughter / mother-son or whatever have the same birthday.

You have a beautiful family and praise and honor to God, for keeping such a beautiful relationship within. Added by friends and relatives.....the more beautiful it is. Glory and honor to our Father in heaven.

He has blessed you both with the years that have passed. I pray that He adds more birthdays to come and to be able to serve Him more each day.

Thank you again and God bless.
Tony Val

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Happy Birthday Reply with quote

Dear Kang Ver and Hillary,
Thanks for sharing po ng mga pictures, gandan naman po ng family pictures ninyo at BAII sabi nga ng taga Paete para kay Hillary "Karirikit".
Iba talaga ang gandang Pinay. Happy B'day to Both of You and many more to come.

It was nice talking po sa inyo Kang Ver yesterday. Take care and God Bless.

Regards,
Tony Val
emmac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very happy to see you all again even in photos only.

Kang Ver, Kang Minda, Hillary and Kevin, you're such a beautiful family, I can feel that warm relationship you have.

Kang Fe, kumusta ka na? Alam mo everytime na nakikita kita I couldn't control my emotion coz I remember my precious moments with my Ka Baby.

Baby and Menchie, kumusta na rin kayo? Alam nyo, natutuwa ako't nakakasama ko dito sina Melissa, ang babait ng mga anak nya, I'm so pleased with being with them.

God bless you all!
ednav45

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: happy bday to Father and daughter Reply with quote

thanks for sharing your nice pictures to us here in Delaware. Regards to all those present...
Ma'am Warl;ita

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday and God Bless you more! talaga pong kamukha ng mga artista ang mga celebrants..... from Quinale Elementary School
Alicia Afunggol Bagalso

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:05 am    Post subject: Greetings from San Diego ! Reply with quote

Kang Ver and Hillary,
Happy birthday to both of you. A nice celebration of a very special occasion with your loved ones. Ang gaganda ng mga pictures.Regards na lang sa inyong lahat diyan..............Alicia
happy rock

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MALIGAYANG KAARAWAN PO SA INYONG MAG-AMA!!!
Kausap ko po ang aking ina at nais pong ipaabot ang kanyang pagbati ng Happy Birthday... nabanggit ko po kasi ang posting na ito at mga pictures.

Muli... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Ang pagpapala po ng ating Diyos na buhay ay sumaatin lagi!!!

Agape;

Olivan and family

aureliap

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Nice Pictures..
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TITO VER AND HILARY..
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Baby-Tracy-Amanda
saida

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bar-Mad,

mukhang maganda talaga ang epek ng barley ah...you look so young! i'm sure after this picture ay mauubusan ng stocks ng barley dahil marami ang magpapabata. o baka naman talagang magaling lang mandaya ang hairstylist mo....LOL!

Belated Happy Birthday to you and Hillary!

Saida
ten m. bagabaldo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: HAPPY BIRTHDAY PO!!! Reply with quote

To Sir Ver & Hillary,
Happy2 Birthday to both of you...Nice photos,thanks for sharing.

May the good Lord grant you good health & long life.

God bless,
Tenthia Wink
nievesb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: tto virgil and hillary Reply with quote

Laughing Happy birthday to both of you.More blessings to come.Happy Birthday!!!!

Bagalso Family
VA
Cora N. Roque

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Birthday Greetings Reply with quote

Dear Kang Ver,

Bale karirikit ng mga pics ninyo, talagang like father like daughter, your so lucky for having Hillary as your daughter I met her already in manila napakagandang bata, off course nasa lahi yata natin, long table ang naging double bday celebration nyo regards again n everyone!

Cora
oly

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Belated happy birthday Virgil and Hilary Reply with quote

Congratulations to both of you from the bottom of my heart. Ang galing talaga ni Minda at talagang isinabay ang pagsilang ni Hilary sa birthday ng ama. Isang handaan na pati. I thought of your birthday last 27 of November, but I was not able to have time to open my computer.

Dalagang dalaga na si Hilary at lalong beauty ngayon. Syempre kamukha ng Papa at Mama.

Good luck, good health and God bless you both. More success too.

Hope you can come back here in Switzerland with the children.

Best greetings and regards,

Fely
junchie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: belated Reply with quote

belated happy birthday k. ver and hillary, better late than never. wish you both all the best.

see you next year and hi to minda

jun, luchie and ron
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Photo Albums and Videos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: