PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UGAT Paete

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Family Trees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ofeliad

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: UGAT Paete Reply with quote

Dear Co-Paetenians, Friends and All,

Magandang araw po sa lahat,

Let me share with you about the formation of the new non-governmental organization (ngo) in Paete called UGAT Paete.

In June of last year shortly after I arrived in Paete, I had a chat with Vice Mutuc about the Paete genealogy books made by Mr. Cajumban. In the company of a friend, Konsehala Lilia Monfero, I visited the Cajumban home to formally ask permission to photocopy the said documents. Amang Ben, the son of Amang Dodo Cajumban was very ill at that time but we were able to speak with his wife. (A few months after, Mr. Benjamin Cajumban, passed away.)

We were referred to the Balquiedra family residing near the old talipapa, because according to the wife of Mang Ben Cajumban the responsibilities over the documents were delegated to them. From Amang Mili and Al Balquiedra we asked permission to photocopy the books (please see photos). I was granted my request to immediately photocopy the books which I did with the help of Al Balqiuedra ( that took us about 2 weeks)

There are 15 books consisting of approximately 3000 pages covering 231 family names. Some books seem to be missing.

In the company of Mr. Lino Dalay and Konsehala Odette F.Sunga. I went around the 3 high schools in Paete explaining to the school- heads about the project and its significance to the entire town. I also tossed the idea of me working together with the ( I made a formal letter to each of them, explaining everything with some proposals on how they can get involved)

After the positive responses of the 3 high school heads I invited a few Paetenians to form a working group for this genealogy project. They are Kon Odette Sunga, Al Balquedra, Lino Dalay, Pam dela Rosa, Eric Baet and Vice Mutuc.. We had a series of planning meetings

- We invited the social science teachers from the 3 high schools in Paete, to introduce the project.. its goals and then to ask for their ideas regarding future involvements. As a result a representative/contact teacher from each high schools was appointed.

- Top 8 and interested students from the 3 schools, were invited for a kind of training on how to gather data (continuation of the family trees) using the computer and using the family tree maker program.

-August 4, 2006 an ngo UGAT Paete was formed and elected officers were as follows: president-Al Balquedra; vice president-yours truly; secretary-Kon Odette; treasurer- Kon Kid Paraiso.. Adviser-Vice Mutuc, Pr- Lino Dalay and Pam.

- Talks were made with the technical/computer schools authorities in Siniloan and Sta Cruz to permit their students from Paete to help the project encode the Cajumban document as part of their on the job training. Responses were positive and slowly the work is being done

- The photocopied pages of the family trees are for the moment secured in one of the SB metal filing cabinets. (thanks to the SB)

- In one of our meetings, we discussed about creating a committee to edit, evaluate, authenticate and decide on complicated matters in encoding and on sensitive info that we have been discovering along the way. We agreed on NOT encoding some entries that might be sensitive or embarassing some families and individuals.

- Regarding logistics, we are using the 4 public computers in the SB, which ever are available and during hours when the students are at school, mostly for encoding purposes. We bought an external memory drive for the central program, and a usb stick to transfer data, hundreds of big brown envelopes to house photocopied pages.

So far all expenses made for the project came from an anonymous donor (photocopy, transportation, external memory drive, usb stick and stipend for 1 temporary research coordinator)

My personal concerns, plans, insights:

-The Cajumban document covered 4 or more generations of about 231 families in Paete (a few books seem to be missing,). Another 2 generations have to be added to make the project up to date. This is a big and a continuing work. It will actually be a never ending project.
-After the documents have been photocopied and scanned, the major task is encoding it correctly and simultaneously adding names to the trees. In the long run, the ultimate aim for me is to have the family trees available for everyone to see, copy, etc., to be available online etc. (we need skilled people to realize this, there are professional genealogists)

- It would be ideal if we could provide the following information per person in the family trees: sex, (or gender preference?) middle initial, year of birth and year of death if deceased, which are not available in the Cajumban documents. Ideally too to provide positive and relevant information concerning his or her role in Paete (more suggestions)

- I also dream of including digital pictures for each person ( of course putting the date when the picture was taken)

- I would like to work with a few more committed and skilled individuals; to acquire computers (with windows VISTA) for the project , a scanner, photocopy machine, to have a full time researcher, a small office.. (dreams are for free) <lol>

- I also dream to make this project a town project where everybody (including those living outside Paete) is encouraged to contribute in anyway she/he can

Contributions can be:
-information like some of the family members have been already submitting to Vice Mutuc here in Paete forum,
- volunteer researchers and coordinators
- contact persons in your areas
- advisers, bright ideas, computer techies
- financial donations
- suggestions, comments

The following have donated:

1. Virginia Ac-ac Geronimo- 100 USD
2. Johan Ac-ac Demyttenaere- 20 Euros
3. Thelma A. Cuevas 1000 Pesos

Hoping for your cooperation, I thank You,

Ofelia Ac-ac Demyttenaere
saida

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Opel,

I have to admit that at first, I was hesitant about this project. I was deeply concerned about some of the sensitive issues that could undeliberately be "touched" along tha way. But when I read your enlightening presentation, I completely changed my mind. This is one gargantuan task that would need the full cooperation of every paetenian of every generation.

Congratulations, keep it up and count me in!

Saida
Ludy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: UGAT Paete Reply with quote

Congratulations...klasmeyt Opel...anything I could do? I mean, computer work, photography work...count me in...
ofeliad

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saida wrote:
Hi Opel,

I have to admit that at first, I was hesitant about this project. I was deeply concerned about some of the sensitive issues that could undeliberately be "touched" along tha way. But when I read your enlightening presentation, I completely changed my mind. This is one gargantuan task that would need the full cooperation of every paetenian of every generation.

Congratulations, keep it up and count me in!

Saida

Thanks Saida for the prompt and friendly response to the UGAT posting
Maganda rin naman yong nag-alangan ka sa simula tungkol dito,
healthy sa akin ang ganyang reaksyon.

Sa sinasabi mo namang sensitive na impormasyon ay talagang
meron kaming natunghayan, nakarecord yong mga yon at hindi
mababago at hindi dapat baguhin ang original na record ano.
Ibig kong sabihin ay nakarecord yong mga yon sa photocopied
at scanned files namin.

Ang focus ng trabaho sa ngayon ay pag encode muna ng mga
pangalan, at talagang hindi birong trabaho ang dulot nito. Dahil
may karanasan din na nag-iiba ang spelling ng pangalan pag na
encode na, siguro ay iba ang pagbasa sa letra ng sulat kamay ng Tandang Dodo.
Ito muna ang gusto naming itrabaho ng mabuti at tama.

Siguro, pag maayos na ang takbo at halos tapos nang itype ang lahat
ng pangalan mula sa dokumento, ay pas-uusapan, deliberasyon
ng UGAT at mga boluntayo dito kung ano ang mabuting
gawin tunggkol sa mga delicate infos na matutuklasan.

Actually napakaraming ibat ibang gawain ang nakapaloob sa
proyekto at maganda kung maraming mag boboluntaryong
katulad mo.

Salamat sa kahandaang tumulong at makiisa sa pagsulong
nitong napasimulang gawain. Kung may panahon ka ay mungkahi
kong simulan mo sa iyong sariling pamilya ang pag update. Ito
naman ay mungkahi lamang at wala ritong sapilitan. Smile

Halimbawa simulan mo sa

- ina at ama mo, mga pangalan nila na may
Middle initials na at mga taon ng kapanganakan..
Sigurado kong may entry ng pangalan nila sa
Tandang Dodo Cajumban document

-isunod ang mga kapatid mo, mga napangasawa nila
At syempre ikaw.. napangasawa ..

-mga naging anak ninyong lahat na magkakapatid
Mahalaga, na kung gagawin din lang ito at lagyan na
Ng notation kung babae o lalaki, ingles F/M,
Middle initials nila at ang taon ng kapanganakan

-kung kaya ay lakipan na rin ng larawan ang mga
Pangalang binanggit dahil yong direksyong iyon
Din lang ang pupuntahan sa future. Pwede rin
Sigurong group picture at I trim out na lamang
Isa isa ang mga mukha nila, mahalaga lang na
Sharp ang pagkakuha sa litrato. Napaka importante
kung kailan kinunan: buwan at taon, hal.( Enero 2007)
01/2007

Saida, kung magagawa ito ay isa nang
Napakalaking ambag sa proyekto.

Panawagan din po sa mga nakababasa nito na kung interesdo silang gawin nila ang kanilang
Family tree na ang bawat pangalan ay may impormasyong nabanggit sa itaas, at sa ibaba
(sex, middle initials, year of birth at kung sumakabilang buhay na ay ang taon ng pagsakabilang buhay niya )

Kung gusto po ninyo ay idiretso na ang pagpapadala sa yahoo account ng UGAT, maaari
rin naman dito sa forum na ito at kokopyahin na lamang namin.

Nagpapasalamat at kumusta,
Opel Ac-ac

Ugatpaete1@yahoo.com
ofeliad

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: UGAT Paete Reply with quote

dadaludy wrote:
Congratulations...klasmeyt Opel...anything I could do? I mean, computer work, photography work...count me in...

Hi Daluds,

Salamat, maaasahan ka talaga.

Kung sakaling nabasa mo yong response ko kay Saida
ay mungkahi ko na rin sana sa yo ang paggawa ng
sarili ninyong family tree, pwedeng magsimula sa iyo
o sa mga Amang Andres at Inang Pabing ang tree.

Kung interesado ka ay paki take note ang added info
na nabanggit na kay Saida.

Bukod sa doon ay may malaki kang maitutulong
dahil sa energy, skill at interest mo sa photography. Syempre
kung kaya mong manguha ng litrato para magamit natin
dito

Uuwi ka baga this year?
Sige kumusta at salamat,
Opel
emmac

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Opel,
Call din ako sa project mo. Nabasa ko na rin ang sagot mo kay Saida so whatever capacity I can, I will try my best to contribute. Kahit busy ako dito sa trabaho ko and other commitments I have, I will set aside maybe a bit of my time to send you infos about our clan.

Thanks for all your dedication and commitment.
saida

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ofeliad wrote:

Salamat sa kahandaang tumulong at makiisa sa pagsulong
nitong napasimulang gawain. Kung may panahon ka ay mungkahi
kong simulan mo sa iyong sariling pamilya ang pag update. Ito
naman ay mungkahi lamang at wala ritong sapilitan. Smile

Hi Opel,

Salamat din sa paliwanag mo. Malimit kaming mag reunion sa Cagandahan side. Meron din kaming record keeper ng aming family tree na nag u-update kung sino ang bagong panganak o kung sino ang nag "abroad" kada taon. Ang in-charged sa aming record keeping ay si Olga C. Roque Adao at ang kapatid kong si Bit Cagandahan. Kumpleto yon except for the pictures.....at sa tingin ko ay yun ang pinakamadugo sa lahat! Wink Wink Wink

Hamo't sasabihin ko sa kanila na maiki-coordinate sa mga volunteers natin sa Paete.

Salamat!
fredmc

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Welcome & Congratulations to UGAT PAETE Reply with quote

Opel,

I salute and congratulate you for initiating this magnanimous project on genealogy. Based on your presentation, you seem to have covered all possible aspects with your plans, visions, and insights.

By using Amang Dodo Cajumban's precious legacy of family records as the main starting point for preservation and future expansion, you have chosen the right direction. Success is perhaps just a matter of time. Your organization deserves all the support of every Paetenian. Thanks to Vice Mutuk for his research work that triggered the interest of our Kababayans, and to the Cajumban Family for allowing the use of their valuable books.

I am hundred percent behind the UGAT PAETE and I am willing to help you in whatever way I can. More power to all of you.

FredMC

Last edited by fredmc on Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Menchie Cagandahan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: count me in Reply with quote

hi ofel,

congratulations sa maganda n'yong project. ewan ko kung kilala mo ako, pero susuporta ako sa ginagawa mo - i'm willing to help out kung ano ang kaya kong gawin. keep up the good work.

menchie
(anak nina sebs & rosie cagandahan)
amork

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: count me in Reply with quote

dear opel,

bakit kaya hindi ko nabasa ito noon?

opel, your vision is so great! first of a kind . . . another first for the people of paete.

okay, i will start from our family (kaya nga nagpapahalungkat ako kay vice, kasi nga gusto kong ma-trace ang angkan kong pinagmulan, tapos idudugtong ko itong younger generation.

see you sometime.

regards,

mam amor
ofeliad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saida wrote:

Salamat din sa paliwanag mo. Malimit kaming mag reunion sa Cagandahan side. Meron din kaming record keeper ng aming family tree na nag u-update kung sino ang bagong panganak o kung sino ang nag "abroad" kada taon. Ang in-charged sa aming record keeping ay si Olga C. Roque Adao at ang kapatid kong si Bit Cagandahan. Kumpleto yon except for the pictures.....at sa tingin ko ay yun ang pinakamadugo sa lahat! Wink Wink Wink

Hamo't sasabihin ko sa kanila na maiki-coordinate sa mga volunteers natin sa Paete.

Salamat!

Nice to know Saida about the Cagandahan clan reunions and the
record on your family trees. As I suggested to you earlier and to
Emma too, I might be easier and more realistic to start with a smaller group (family muna instead of clan/angkan)
Especially if the added info (sex, middle initial, year of birth ) will
be incorporated. O baka naman ganoon na ang entries, ay ok na ok pala.

Sige pakisabi kina Olga at Bit. Thanks
ofeliad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

emmac wrote:
Hi Opel,
Call din ako sa project mo. Nabasa ko na rin ang sagot mo kay Saida so whatever capacity I can, I will try my best to contribute. Kahit busy ako dito sa trabaho ko and other commitments I have, I will set aside maybe a bit of my time to send you infos about our clan.

Thanks for all your dedication and commitment.

Maraming salamat sa support mo Emma kahit busy ka ay handa ka pa ring mag commit dito. , Mungkahi kong
simulan mo sa pamilya Balandra mula sa ina at ama mo….
tulad nga ng mungkahi ko kay Saida. Kung sa clan ng Balandra
ka magsisimula ay ok din pero mas maraming pamilya at
mga miyembro ang covered nito lalo pa kung marami ang
magkakapatid at mga naging anak nila. Suggestion lamang naman..

Thanks again and regards to Tok at mga anak
ofeliad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Welcome & Congratulations to UGAT PAETE Reply with quote

fredmc wrote:
Opel,

I salute and congratulate you for initiating this magnanimous project on genealogy. Based on your presentation, you seem to have covered all possible aspects with your plans, visions, and insights.

By using Amang Dodo Cajumban's precious legacy of family records as the main starting point for preservation and future expansion, you have chosen the right direction. Success is perhaps just a matter of time. Your organization deserves all the support of every Paetenian. Thanks to Vice Mutuk for his research work that triggered the interest of our Kababayans, and to the Cajumban Family for allowing the use of their valuable books.

I am hundred percent behind the UGAT PAETE and I am willing to help you in whatever way I can. More power to all of you.

FredMC

Kang Fred,

Thank you for the encouraging words and pledge for help. Indeed I am truly grateful too to the Cajumban family, to our Vice M. , to the present caretaker of the Cajumban document: Amang Mili Balquiedra, to the volunteers and to all of you.

I am honored to be an instrument to ‘start the ball rolling’ for this project. We have to be together to ‘keep it rolling’.

I read that you have been updating the record of your clan.. Is it possible to already incorporate my suggested additional data for each entry? (middle initial, sex..etc.)
This is a tedious work but an important one, because these are essential data that would help prevent confusion in the future.

It is a pity that I will not be able to attend the Paetenians summit in July this year because If permitted by the organizers, I would like to present this project and eventually solicit support. What do you think? Do you have any suggestion.

Regards
ofeliad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: count me in Reply with quote

Menchie Cagandahan wrote:
hi ofel,

congratulations sa maganda n'yong project. ewan ko kung kilala mo ako, pero susuporta ako sa ginagawa mo - i'm willing to help out kung ano ang kaya kong gawin. keep up the good work.

menchie
(anak nina sebs & rosie cagandahan)

Menchie,

Sa palagay ko, kahit sinong lumaki sa Paete ay naka kilala sa iyo pati na sa Amang Sebio at Inang Rosie. Needless to say, kilala kita. Maraming salamat sa willingness to help out. May naiisip ka bagang kungkretong kaya mong gawin? o i donate, halimbawa 5,10,o 20.. USD? Wink

Mainam sana kung makakabili ng sariling computer ang Ugat at kung may 50 takatao halimbawa ang nag donate ng 10USD each ay malaki na yon! Appeal naman ito para sa lahat,
Alam kong mga busy tayo at limitado ang oras pero sabi nga ‘kung may tiyaga ay may nilaga’. Teka angkop baga itong huli kong sinabi <lol>

Maraming kumusta
ofeliad

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: count me in Reply with quote

amork wrote:
dear opel,

bakit kaya hindi ko nabasa ito noon?

opel, your vision is so great! first of a kind . . . another first for the people of paete.

okay, i will start from our family (kaya nga nagpapahalungkat ako kay vice, kasi nga gusto kong ma-trace ang angkan kong pinagmulan, tapos idudugtong ko itong younger generation.

see you sometime.

regards,

mam amor

Waw, thanks for the fast action Mam Amor. It will not be too easy but with patience and perseverance and by uniting together I have a positive feeling that we will succeed. Keep our fingers crossed for the moment. Success sa pagpapahalungkat at
Pagdudugtong sa inyong clan family trees!

Yes sure see you in Paete. Regards
mabn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kumusta po?

Salamat po sa inpormasyon! Napakaganda ng proyektong ito! Nakakatuwa, inabot po ako ng madaling araw sa pagbasa ng mga topics sa forum pa lang na ito...

Asahan po ninyo ang aming pakikiisa...

Jason, Mavi & JJ
mutuk
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Opel,

Good news!!!

Nagpulong nga pala noong nakaraang Biyernes ang mga Kaparian ng Simbahang Katoliko dito sa Laguna at pinagusapan sa pangunguna ng Obispo ang pagsasalin sa tagalog at paglilipat na rin sa panibagong talaan ng lahat ng records ng simbahan like baptismal, marriage at death records way back pa noong panahon ng kastila tulad noong sa Paete na 1700's pa . Titipunin daw o kukunin ng Obispo ang lahat ng original logbooks noong panahon ng Kastila para mai-preserve sa isang lugar at mapangalagaan. Nakikipag ugnayan pa ako sa simbahang Katoliko upang maituloy yuong plano natin na maduktungan sa mas unang ninuno pa na wala doon sa tala ni Amang Teodoro Cajumban Sr. Medyo matatagalan pa raw at i-train pa yung staff na mag translate at mag transfer ng mga records.

vice mutuk

Teka, isama ko na pala dito. Pumunta nga pala ako nung nakaraang Sabado sa Catholic Cemetery dito sa Brgy. Quinale para hanapin yung naging libingan ni Tandang Ano o yung Mariano Madriñan na Pambayang Bayani ng Paete para sa ginagawa kong research. Naiibigan kong kunan na rin ng mga pictures yung mga lapida na 1800's pa ang mga petsa ng kapanganakan at mailagay na rin sa records natin yung petsa ng mga kapanganakan at kamatayan nila.

same

Pasintabi po sa mga kapamilya ng mga nakunan ko ng larawan:

heto yung front entrance ng sementeryo

Kid Paraiso

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:37 am    Post subject: inang Cia - Salamat po Reply with quote

Inang Cia,

KUMUSTA na po sila diyan?
nareceived ko po ang halagang 2,500pesos
kay Loida A. Valdellon para po sa UGAT-PAETE.

Inang Cia maraming marami salamat po, at sa lahat ng
sumusuporta sa UGAT-PAETE, maraming salamat po.

Ate Ofel, for your info....

kon. kid paraiso
ofeliad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:42 am    Post subject: Thank you Inang Cia, Amang Tom at Loida Reply with quote

Maraming salamat sa suporta sa family tree project Inang Cia, Amang Tom, Loida sa pagdadala at Kon Kid sa Info.

Hanggang sa muli, Kumusta Po
Opel Ac-ac

Asido/Adefuin/Caancan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:16 am    Post subject: Family Trees at UGAT Paete, NAPAKAHALAGA nito Reply with quote

SALAMAT po sa postings na ito...,,, NAPAKAHALAGA po nito at NAPAKAGALING at naisip itong i-post dito sa USAP PAETE...,, saludo po talaga ako sa inyo VICE MUTUK....,,, at kuya Jimbol pr sa effort.

Na-tratrace ng mamamayan ng Paete ang kani-kanilang pinag-ugatan at nadadagdagan ang kaalaman, sa gayon ay nagiging mas malapit sa isa't isa kaya pinagmumulan ito ng mas magandang samahan at pagkakabuklod-buklod.

Marami po naghihintay sa mga susunod pa mga postings lalo na iyong mga mas luma pa 5 decades ago mula 1886 at ilang mga bago 5 decades after 1896....,,, wala pa po kasi ang aming mga ninuno at hindi parin namin natratrace ang iba sa unang posting.

Malaki din po ang aming pamilya kabi-kabila kaya marami po kami naghihintay sa mga susunod n'yo pa postings...,,,

Congratulations po at More Power....

Salamat pong muli at GOD bless us all....
myrna servañez

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 12:44 am    Post subject: family tree Reply with quote

good day! gusto ko ring ma-involve sa magandang project na ito. my brothers and sisters are planning to write an ebook about the palatino family. our mother is miling baldemor-abao, daughter of natalia palatino (eldest daughter of antonio palatino and natalia bagulan). the info/data from this website will definitely help us a lot in our project. please keep us posted. thanks a lot and congratulations for initiating a great project. we are all connected to one another.......

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 7:17 pm    Post subject: Ugat Paete Reply with quote

Hi Ofel, or maybe I should say "Ate Ofel." I am Bien Saniano. While we're not really "personally" known to each other, I personally know Kang Nito and Joke whom I met last during the wedding of Cedric and Nita Dimacali. I only came to know about your Ugat Paete project when I chanced upon the recent comment by Myrna Sevanez. It is indeed a very interesting (and, admittedly, physically, financially and mentally challenging) undertaking. And that's probably the reason why the project deserves all the support that it is getting from the people of Paete and why every bit of partial success that you get each day is absolutely gratifying. But, may I ask, being an anthropologist like you are: After you have completed the genealogies of all the families in Paete, what do you plan to do with all that data? While the collection of such data is in itself a huge contribution to the store of indigenous knowledge about Paete and its people, do you have any plan for further use of such data?

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's younger than you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Family Trees All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum