PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

testing...

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tcacac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: testing... Reply with quote

hello
Children: Jonathan, Joseph, John Paul, Marilu - Grandchildren: AJ and Nate
joeyacac

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: hi mom Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by joeyacac on Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
saida

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: testing... Reply with quote

tcacac wrote:
hello

hi tita,

ganda mo ah....!! syempre, Cagandahan ay! gwapo rin ang anak mo...syempre ulit dahil anak ng Cagandahan....<lol> Wink maganda pala itong may picture ano....parang kaharap mo lang yung kausap mo.
r u coming to the summit? c u there....pwede tayong mag reunion. kumusta na lang sa inyong lahat dyan!

saida
juvard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: try lang po Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes
tcacac

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: testing... Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by tcacac on Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
vermad

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Juvard:

I like to imitate your moving pictures ID. Please teach me how to do it. Can I do it with Shutterfly?

VerMad Question
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
juvard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vermad wrote:
I like to imitate your moving pictures ID. Please teach me how to do it. Can I do it with Shutterfly?

That was a gif format and you can do it using GIF Animator and since it was little bit larger file more than required (I think not more than 6kb) I downloaded it to my own server then I link it in Avatar setting.

thanks, Wink
juvard
vermad

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juvard wrote:
That was a gif format and you can do it using GIF Animator and since it was little bit larger file more than required (I think not more than 6kb) I downloaded it to my own server then I link it in Avatar setting.

This is all Greek to me. Crying or Very sad Can I convert JPG files to GIF? Or, if I send you the pictures, do you think you can make them like yours in the Usap-Paete, if it doesn't take time.

You've got an interesting website. Congrats.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
reyc
Forum Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: photo-id Reply with quote

juvard,

That was cool! kaso ay masyadong huge yong file... pag lahat ay gumaya sa yo ay babagal ang pag-load ng Forum at saka kakaain ng malaki sa bandwidth consumption natin sa paete.org and we might exceed our max... so if i may request you to change your photo-id and put only one picture in it...

thanks for your understanding...

rgds,

rey
reyc
Forum Owner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:32 pm    Post subject: Hello joey! Reply with quote

hello, joey!

i like your animated photo-id... but pag nag-gayahan lahat ay masyadong malaki ang file at bandwidth consumption natin dito- baka ma-exceed natin yong maximum at saka babagal ang pagload nitong forum kung lahat ayy may animatioin... i would request you to please change it to just one photo.. thanks...

rey
joeyacac

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: sorry! Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by joeyacac on Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
tcacac

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:39 am    Post subject: AJ for now... Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by tcacac on Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ludy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:45 am    Post subject: Re: AJ for now... Reply with quote

Sad di makakain, di makatulog, di makatula ng marami, di magkandaugaga.....bakit pa baga nauso yang summit? joke joke joke....I love what I'm doing..... a DVD.....from 1991 to present time, hahahahaha producer na ako and director pa.....di ko tuloy ikaw matawagan....kablag!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: photo-id Reply with quote

reyc wrote:
That was cool! kaso ay masyadong huge yong file... pag lahat ay gumaya sa yo ay babagal ang pag-load ng Forum at saka kakaain ng malaki sa bandwidth consumption natin sa paete.org and we might exceed our max...

Rey,
Ooppss.. I am sorry I changed my id pic to jpg now di ko naisip na baka marami ang gumaya but I do understand your point. You are right babagal nga ang loading kung puro animated ang pictures. Thanks.
juvard

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooppss forgot to log in, again sorry.
Kang Virgil, sorry din po, di po pala pwede ang animated photo.
reyc
Forum Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: photo-id Reply with quote

juvard wrote:
I am sorry I changed my id pic to jpg now di ko naisip na baka marami ang gumaya but I do understand your point. You are right babagal nga ang loading kung puro animated ang pictures. Thanks.

No need to apologize, Juvard... thanks for you kind understanding..
reyc
Forum Owner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: sorry! Reply with quote

joeyacac wrote:
rey - sorry about that. I've changed mine, and will change my mom's to a single picture soon.

thanks joey... what you may wish to do is add your website where your family's photos are to your signature line as i am sure a lot of people who knows your mom would love to see her photos now and then..
ver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:11 pm    Post subject: testing 123 Reply with quote

just testing.... this new forum is cool. cheers Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum