PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

house and lot for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Job Postings and Business Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mary ann

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: house and lot for sale Reply with quote

FOR SALE HOUSE AND LOT!

MAGPANTAY RESIDENCE
MORETHAN A 1OO SQ. METER
LOCATED AT :
T. VALDELLON STREET
BRGY. 7, BAGUMBAYAN
(sa likod ng lumang sabungan)

Php 400,000.00

for inquiries

[size=12]ask : Mary Ann Grospe / Teresita Grospe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:46 am    Post subject: Looking for residential lot Reply with quote

I'm looking for a residential lot in Pakil or Paete. Size should be from around 60 to 120sqm, preferably with no house or with old house that's ready for demolition.

Please send info to soul[dot]mining[at]rocketmail[dot]com . Please include street name, size of lot, and price.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you are looking for a house n lot in paete you dont need to ask where and what street you should ask your self how much is your budget n how much are you willing to spend coz alam naman natin na sobrang mahal ang presyo ng lupa sa paete kung sa pakil pa siguro makakakuha ka kung maliit lang ang budget mo but sa paete i believe kelangan malaki ang budget mo para makakuha ka ng magandang pwesto tama baga
batang paete

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:07 am    Post subject: sino pong mayari noong sa t valdellon? Reply with quote

Puede po bang malamang ang may ari noong ipinagbibiling bahay sa T.Valdellon st?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
if you are looking for a house n lot in paete you dont need to ask where and what street you should ask your self how much is your budget n how much are you willing to spend coz alam naman natin na sobrang mahal ang presyo ng lupa sa paete kung sa pakil pa siguro makakakuha ka kung maliit lang ang budget mo but sa paete i believe kelangan malaki ang budget mo para makakuha ka ng magandang pwesto tama baga

lot lang po. pls. email na lang po yung size, price, at location. salamat po.
jlabtis

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for residential lot Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
I'm looking for a residential lot in Pakil or Paete. Size should be from around 60 to 120sqm, preferably with no house or with old house that's ready for demolition.

Please send info to soul[dot]mining[at]rocketmail[dot]com . Please include street name, size of lot, and price.

Good morning po.. may i ask if yo are still looking for a house and lot in paete?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for residential lot Reply with quote

jlabtis wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Good morning po.. may i ask if yo are still looking for a house and lot in paete?

I'm sorry, my personal circumstances has changed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Job Postings and Business Opportunities All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum