PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A call to our Internet prayer brigade...at 11 am Ronnie dies

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Tulong Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leeq

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject: A call to our Internet prayer brigade...at 11 am Ronnie dies Reply with quote

1:10 pm: A phone call from Becka Cadawas from the Scarborough General Hospital has informed us that her brother Ronnie died at the ICU at 11 a.m. Friday. Ronnie's family has received your kind offers of prayers and is sending to all their hearfelt appreciation for thoughts and prayers.
tlee

Paetenians Canada chapter is requesting the prayer brigade to
come together to pray for our beloved Ronnie Cadawas. his sister Becka informed us the Ronnie was taken to the hospital ICU early this morning and is placed on life support. it seemed it started a body infection which developed into a cardiac arrest.

your prayers are needed! the Internet candle is lit. we ask God to keep him under His kind nd generous care and help him recover.

Ronnie was so well at the Christmas Party ever present at the dancefloor wtih his wife Bennie, along with the many ballroom dncers dancing away all night and was also oftentimes dancing with his grandaughter, baby girl of his daughter Melanie.
please pray for him!
in behalf of his family, a big Thank you!
tlee

Last edited by leeq on Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
amork

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tlee,

i joined the paete canadians chapter in praying, this time for the soul of ronnie cadawas.

truly, he was a jolly fellow, always the life of a party. i last met him in one of our class gatherings at dalagang talaga. he even introduced me to his daughter and told me he added my name amor to that daughter. i don't know if he was just joking me that time.

with prayers.amor
bel C. Madrinan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:54 am    Post subject: Condlences Reply with quote

It is with shock and great sadness that I wish to convey to the families of Ronnie- our prayers and deepest sympathies. May his
soul rest in eternal peace; our thougths and prayers also go to the family- may they find strength and courage in this time of great loss. Abel Madrinan and Family
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Tulong Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum