PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CONGRATS UPCAT PASSERS for SY 2009

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
net_feldmann
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: CONGRATS UPCAT PASSERS for SY 2009 Reply with quote

Congrats po sa mga pumasa sa nakaraang UPCAT

Valdivia, Angeli Delgado - Los Baņos - BS AgriBusiness Management
Sunga, Ronald Allan Francis Fadul- Los Baņos - BS Economics
Fadul , Andrei Jaan Dequito- Los Baņos- BS Biology
Agaran, Anne Dominique Caguin -Los Baņos - BS Food Technology
Tolentino, Maria Angela Asido - Los Baņos- BS Agriculture

Pakilagay na lang po ang iba pang pumasa at di ko po alam yun iba.

Nenett
odettes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Maraming Salamat po! Reply with quote

Nenette,

Thank you so much for congratulating my son RALF (Ronald Allan Francis Fadul Sunga) for passing the UPCAT (UP College Admission Test) for the coming school year 2009-2010.

I extend my congratulations also to my dear nephew, AJ (Andrei Jaan Dequito Fadul), the eldest son of my brother Ferdinand and sis-in-law Glecie). I'm so proud of them.

Congratulations too to Gie-Ann (daughter of Mario Valdivia and Chellie C. Delgado), Ann Dominique (daughter of Engr. Florito Agaran and Minerva Caguin-Agaran) and Angela (daughter of Arcangel "Gil" Tolentino ang Josie Asido-Tolentino). Good luck! They are all special to me because someway, somehow they are connected to me and my family.

Unfortunately, rather fortunately, RALF is blessed with a better opportunity. I'm so overwhelmed when I got the result from the De La Salle University Manila (DLSU Taft) Scholarship and Financial Assistance Office last March 18 that our son was chosen as 1 of the few who qualified for the full scholarship (100% free tuition and fees) under the degree program AB Political Science in the DLSU College of Liberal Arts. Please pray for him so he could pursue and finish his dream course in Law.

Sa mga Tanging Ina at Ama ng mga natatanging anak, sila ang maituturing nating "tanging yaman" mula sa Poong Maykapal na dapat nating pasalamatan dahil hindi ito matutumbasan ng anumang materyal na bagay...

Maraming maraming salamat po sa mga panalangin, tulong at suporta ng mga nagmamahal na mga kapamilya, kamag-anak at mga kaibigan na patuloy na nagbibigay ng pag-asa at inspirasyon sa amin.
odettes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:58 am    Post subject: Re: CONGRATS UPCAT PASSERS for SY 2009 Reply with quote

net_feldmann wrote:
Congrats po sa mga pumasa sa nakaraang UPCAT

Valdivia, Angeli Delgado - Los Baņos - BS AgriBusiness Management
Sunga, Ronald Allan Francis Fadul- Los Baņos - BS Economics
Fadul , Andrei Jaan Dequito- Los Baņos- BS Biology
Agaran, Anne Dominique Caguin -Los Baņos - BS Food Technology
Tolentino, Maria Angela Asido - Los Baņos- BS Agriculture

Pakilagay na lang po ang iba pang pumasa at di ko po alam yun iba.

Nenett

Nenett,

I learned that there are still 2 UPCAT passers from Paete:

John Michael "JM" Manrique of Liceo de Pakil (son of Dominic Dacsil Manrique)
Daryll Adao of St. Vincent Montessori -Lumban (son of Emer B. Adao)
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Batang Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum