PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pagawa Online Solutions

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Job Postings and Business Opportunities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
archie1215

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:21 am    Post subject: Pagawa Online Solutions Reply with quote

Expose your business online now and be on top of the competition and minimize the advertising cost and time. Be stable and stay on the middle of it all. Extend your office hours without working and cater your products 24 hours a day. Automate & take more of the advantages of what's new than the usual and time-consuming manual business. Gain traffic with the help of directory submission service that comes free with every package.

For more info, visit http://www.pagawaonline.com
webknight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: Pagawa Online Solutions Reply with quote

I specialize in affordable, search-engine friendly website designs. From basic websites to database driven Content Management System (CMS) and e-commerce or shop carts I got you covered.

Types of websites I make? Personal, Real Estate, Restaurants, Foods, Automotive, Hotels, Corporate, Small Business, Resorts, Hospital, Dining, School, Colleges, etc.

archie1215 wrote:
Expose your business online now and be on top of the competition and minimize the advertising cost and time. Be stable and stay on the middle of it all. Extend your office hours without working and cater your products 24 hours a day. Automate & take more of the advantages of what's new than the usual and time-consuming manual business. Gain traffic with the help of directory submission service that comes free with every package.....
guest099

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: Pagawa Online Solutions Reply with quote

I would like someone to create, upload and test a website for a small IT consulting company. I have the basic text, I have an idea about the page layout. By the way you need to help me find appropriate free photography. Website is 4 pages will include text, some photos and a basic navigation bar.. Give me a quote please.. thanks!!

archie1215 wrote:
Expose your business online now and be on top of the competition and minimize the advertising cost and time. Be stable and stay on the middle of it all. Extend your office hours without working and cater your products 24 hours a day. Automate & take more of the advantages of what's new than the usual and time-consuming manual business. Gain traffic with the help of directory submission service that comes free with every package.
guest099

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: Pagawa Online Solutions Reply with quote

Quotation please..

archie1215 wrote:
archie1215

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: Pagawa Online Solutions Reply with quote

Personal Website (P5,000)

Include:
- Free Domain (e.g. www.yoursite.com)
- Free Web hosting (Max of 100Mb)
- Website Graphics (max of 3 images)
- Complete navigation (5 webpages)
- 2 MYSQL database
- 5 email add (e.g. username@yoursite.com)

Visit http://www.pagawaonline.com for more info or send your inquiries to afafuang@gmail.com. thanks!

guest099 wrote:
Quotation please..

archie1215 wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: Pagawa Online Solutions Reply with quote

archie1215 wrote:

Include:
- Free Domain
- 2 MYSQL database
- 5 email add

Is this price pay for one time or monthly/annually?
archie1215

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: Pagawa Online Solutions Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
archie1215 wrote:

Include:
- Free Domain
- 2 MYSQL database
- 5 email add

Is this price pay for one time or monthly/annually?

This price includes a one year web hosting. And if you wish to continue the hosting the annual payment is P1,500.
guest99

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: how much will you charge me on a cms with a shopping cart? Reply with quote

how much will you charge me on a cms with a shopping cart?

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am looking for a web developer to build a dynamic site using PHP and MySQL. The site will probably have about 40 pages, half of them dynamic with 2 roles/sets of users: providers and clients. Can you give me a ballpark on how much this will cost me?

Thanks.
AJAY

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: WEB DEVELOPMENT SOLUTION Reply with quote

ONE OF THE SOLUTION IS TO USE MAMBO OR JOOM, IT IS A CMS PROGRAM WRITTEN IN PHP BUT THE CART IS NOT INCLUDED PERO OKS SYA FOR STARTING POINT. THERE IS OPEN SOURCE CART AVAILABLE ONLINE BUT IM NOT SURE IF NAKA LINK YUN SA PAYPAL FOR ONLINE E-COMMERCE TRANSACTION.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: WEB DEVELOPMENT SOLUTION Reply with quote

AJAY wrote:
ONE OF THE SOLUTION IS TO USE MAMBO OR JOOM, IT IS A CMS PROGRAM WRITTEN IN PHP BUT THE CART IS NOT INCLUDED PERO OKS SYA FOR STARTING POINT. THERE IS OPEN SOURCE CART AVAILABLE ONLINE BUT IM NOT SURE IF NAKA LINK YUN SA PAYPAL FOR ONLINE E-COMMERCE TRANSACTION.

It's not a possible solution as the website is going to be highly-customized to a particular business model. I might choose Java over PHP.
archie1215

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:46 pm    Post subject: Domain and Web Hosting for P1,200.00 only per annum Reply with quote

Domain and Web Hosting for P1,200.00 only per annum

-200 Gig Web Space
-Unlimited monthly bandwidth
-10 MySQL database
-unlimited FTP accounts
-100 email addresses
-Domain inluded (www.yourwebsite.com)

Contact me for more info or reply to this post.

email: archie@pagawaonline.com

Last edited by archie1215 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
billybiz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Domain and Web Hosting for P1,200.00 only per annum Reply with quote

archie1215 wrote:

-200 Gig Web Space
-10 MySQL database
-unlimited FTP accounts
-100 email addresses
-Domain inluded (www[dot]yourwebsite[dot]com)

email: archie@pagawaonline[dot]com

i'm interested.

your contact number please.
archie1215

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:27 am    Post subject: Re: Domain and Web Hosting for P1,200.00 only per annum Reply with quote

billybiz wrote:
archie1215 wrote:

-200 Gig Web Space
-10 MySQL database
-unlimited FTP accounts
-100 email addresses
-Domain inluded (www[dot]yourwebsite[dot]com)

email: archie@pagawaonline[dot]com

i'm interested.

your contact number please.

Here's my contact number:

09266213942 look for archie

or

you can send your messages using this link:

http://pagawaonline.com/quotation.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Job Postings and Business Opportunities All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum