PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Walang Sugat Sarsuela post production Pictorial

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Paete - Carving Capital Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ofeliad

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Walang Sugat Sarsuela post production Pictorial Reply with quote

Upon the invitation of Lino Dalay who directed the pictorial, I took these pictures in August this year.The location was inside and outside the Roman Catholic church. The sarsuela Walang Sugat was produced and shown during the Paete town fiesta by the Liceo high school.

I was not able to take note of the names of thecool students in the pictures because they have to be back to their classes after the event.
It would be nice if someone can name these talented young actors/singers.

Thank you.

Last edited by ofeliad on Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
fredmc

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: No pictures came out... Reply with quote

Ofelia,

Sorry, panay X lang ang lumabas. Baka hindi exact URL ang nakopya. Dapat i-edit marahil.

FredMC
amork

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: congrats Reply with quote

congrats to the liceo students and to lino dalay.

talagang si lino, mahusay na director. i remember noong student ko pa siya sa sshs (now liceo) hilig na niya talaga ang mag-direct.

thanks ofel for these pics.

rgrds,
mam amor
fredmc

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Wow ang gaganda! Reply with quote

Ang gaganda talaga ng pictures at pati yong mga kinunan. Ayos na ayos, Opel. Master mo na yata. Parang kuha sa Intramuros o San Agustin Church.

Congratulations to Lino and his proud mom, Kang Marta.
eboytons

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:09 am    Post subject: Pictures Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing those pictures, ang galing at ang gaganda, i like those that reminds of the spanish times, parang panahon ng kastila, its really reflects the beauty of our cultures, the dresses, and those century old churches that was built by our forefathers.

Regards kay klasmeyt Vegie, Very Happy

tony dalagan and
benita dans
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
vermad

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:47 am    Post subject: Photos Reply with quote

Opel:

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Every time I see pictures I am reminded of the saying: A picture is worth a thousand words. It is delight to see those young faces in attires of the days of yore. The visual effect is even better with century-old church as a backdrop. It must have been like that during the time of Rizal and Maria Clara.

You guys have really learned from the Webinar seminar that Rey gave. I still have to show Rey what I learned. I have some pictures of AUTUMN to show. I am still learning and asking help left and right how to do it. Stay tuned, it is coming. Ta dah! Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ofeliad

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: No pictures came out... Reply with quote

fredmc wrote:
Ofelia,

Quote:
Baka hindi exact URL ang nakopya. Dapat i-edit marahil.

FredMC

Kang Fred,

Salamat for pointing out the red X boxes, hindi ko naman nakita yon this time. Sa ibang postings ko ay nagkaroon ng ganon, hindi ko nga maintindihan, gawa nang copy and paste naman ang ginagawa ko sa mga URL s. Pero bakit dito sa particular posting, sa simula ay red X s ang nakita mo at wala naman akong ginawa ay nakita naman ng mga iba yong images ano, pati ikaw nakita mo na rin later. Hindi kaya sa uploading from the yahoo geocities ang problema?

Anyway, confident na nga ako ngayon mag post ng pictures, pati nga sa mga tula ko ay nilalagyan ko na ng kaugnay na pictures. Kasabihan nga, 'Pag may tiyaga ay may nilaga'.

Para ngang nasa Intramuros pag titingnan ano? Hanga ako sa mga estudyante sa pictures sa 'gameness' nila during the pictorial sa pag kanta at pag re play sa isang bahagi ng sarsuela. It was ajoy to take these pictures, to see the results...and to be able to post them here.

Kang Amor, nice to hear from you again, we missed you here, sanay huwag nang 'magkasakit' ang pc mo. Oo very artistic talaga si Lino.

Ynot and Beny, thanks for looking at the pictures, makakarating kay Vigie ang greetings. Maganda talaga ang Catholic church sa Paete ano?

Hi Kang Ver, maaga kang umalis sa WEBINAR kaya hindi mo naabutan yong part ng how to post pictures to the Usap. May ihahatid ka yata o i pipick up na family member noon. Regards
Walang Sugat Casts

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: thanks po ms.ofel.. Reply with quote

So,eto po yung names ng mga kasama dito sa pictorial..

Arvin Paygane- the one wearing striped blue rays
Chella Marie Valdivia- the girl wearing the green saya
Donatello Legaspi- the one wearing barong
Johnneth Rose Cuaterno- the girl wearing white kimona and white saya
Jamielyn Cainto- the girl with black belo
Maam Dalla Dailo- the one wearing blue saya

And ang director po nung play namin is Mr.Michael Medina.
joannac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: beautiful pictures!! Reply with quote

Opel,

Ang ganda ng mga kinuha mong larawan. The old church and the period costumes complement each other. You have a very good eye for documenting events through photography. Keep up the good work.

Very Happy

Joanna
Tisay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Ang Gaganda!! Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing Opel!!!...to my niece Johnneth Rose...nice to see you here...Keep up the good work...regards sa mga kapatid mo at sa Mama.
Love you!.....Tita Nemie

johnneth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:06 am    Post subject: Re: ellow po... Reply with quote

[quote="musta na po tita.............
kumusta na po sa lahat jan..... kina kuya j.p at kuya kim.....
pati narin po kina tito boy..................
ingat po lagi!!!!!!!
bebe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:31 pm    Post subject: SALAMAT MS. OFEL...... Reply with quote

"Kumusta po?" Very Happy
Thank you very much for posting our pictures here and esp. for the time that you spent with us in taking those beautiful shots.... Very Happy so nice to meet you......
Take care and God Bless! Very Happy

-Liceo de Paete-
son: ELDRIDGE DAMER

😊Happy Single Working Mom 😊
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ofeliad

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:46 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

To the cast of Walang Sugat, thanks for posting the names of the
students in the pictures.

John and Bebe,

I also enjoyed being with you during the pictorial
Merry Cristmas and good luck to your studies.
Keep in touch.

Nemie and Joanna,

Thanks for taking time to view the pictures.
Happy holidays!

Opel
amork

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:54 am    Post subject: thanks ophel Reply with quote

very nice pictures. kailan kaya ako makakakuha ng ganitong magagandang pictures? i teach photojournalism to my students, on theories lamang. pakiwari ko ay hindi papasa ang mga shots ko. siguro, pag may budget na ulit ako, i'll return to photography again. nakakahiya sa mga students ko, mahuhusay na sila kumuha, ako hindi pa.

alam mo ophel, my staff photographers ay winners sa mga contests even
reaching the national level ... i let them take pics during training then i criticized or gave suggestions tapos nagagawa nila. pero pag ako ang nag-shoot ay pulos palpak. talagang kulang ako sa practice. sana matuto rin ako kahit walang formal schooling, parang uido lang tapos basa nang basa at tingin nang tingin ng mga photo exhibits.

merry christmas to you and to your family!

cheers,
ka amor
chem

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: hello po Reply with quote

hello po..!good day po...!!

thanks po for posting our pictures here...actually,nung makita ko po e nagtaka po ako kasi ganun po pala ang ayos ng buhok ko nung pictorial..eheheheh!pero naisip ko po na ganun kasi ang buhok ng mga babae nung unang panahon..

and my mom said na nagmukha daw akong babae noong unang panahon..

salamat po uLi..God bLess po..!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Paete - Carving Capital Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum