PAETE.ORG FORUMS
Paetenians Home on the Net

HOME | ABOUT PAETE | USAP PAETE MUNISIPYO  | MEMBERS ONLY  | PICTORIAL PAETE | SINING PAETE  | LINKS  |

FORUM GUIDELINES
please read before posting

USAP PAETE Forum Index USAP PAETE
Discussion Forums for the people of Paete, Laguna, Philippines

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

paete basketball legends
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rey b

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: paete basketball legends Reply with quote

As i was growing up,like every young man i use to watch the basketball games in the plaza. I can honestly say that Dante valdellon was one of the best, boy calabig is not far beyond,and i am very proud to say my amang nestor(mata) was hot playing for ibaba(cant remember the team,s name is it S fly? needs some help here).Ican still picture it when he beat the Dribblers with his famous left hook shot in the left corner of the court. Who can forget the haba boys. Dante and takyo of the raiders. The Blackhawk ,Genio and Kang Noling and Jimmy are solid, but the muscleman is my co-CG ani cruz, he look rough and dirty but he,s actually ahead of our time, he,s the rodman of blackhawk.Our team rampants has its moments, with Pedi pagalanan,Beny C, and our current mayor beats some good team too. The kalahi team, the nobody boys led by totoy baroga,inyong, fidel caiyod, payat and coach by kulas become champion too.AAAAAHHH who can forget Tuwad and Bagyo to name a few. So all of you fanatics and basketball players lets hear it and lets share the good all days.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: Basketball Legend Reply with quote

Interwood po or International Hardwood Corp. not S-Fly and here are the list of players.

Arturo Aguinaldo - Bitok
Manuel Bagalso - Maning (pinsan mo rin po yata)
Caidic Brothers - Doming &______
Alejandro Pacurib - Danding +
Doning de la Cruz
Onding Aguinaldo +
Genie Boy Agbay -
Eddie Adefuin - (adopted son of Mr.Faustino Adefuin)
Antonio Vitor - Kapitan Toy
Elpidio Aguinaldo - Ediok
rey b

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the rescue, hindi ko lang matandaan ang pangalan ni bitok, but he is the deadly sharpshooter of all paete, paa is my first cousin.I can honestly say too,that the best cheerleading bar none comes from ibaba, i also remember ng bumaksak si toy ,,head first,so glad to see him get up.Superkings,pabling adea,baby madrigal and marasigan (cant remember the names they sure put a good show. Lets hear some more.,
dante v

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:38 am    Post subject: old days basketball sa payti Reply with quote

rey b thanks for mentioning my name at old days basketball legends of paete,it is very exciting to reminisce those days of basketball leagues at our town,those were the time that plaza is full capacity when we play in our local liga,cezar caguin is one of the best player that time fast and deadly shooter,including fred cagayat of knights and the rest,interwood with bitok the deadly jumpshooter at the coner is one of the most feard pointer, the alcanars pare boy calabig,junior cadapan and cesar cachola this team is also difficult to beat..gladiators doming valdellon,nading bagalso,rene balandra and the rest,, we play that time in junior league and it is the most exciting league that time fallowed by midget and then kids,i think you and you team is in midget division that include jimmy cadang,noling from team blackhawk jimmy is my close friend feel sorry he's long time gone we play many times in practice at ELI court.baby madrigal is also one of my contemporary we're very closed teammate at united,teks or takyo is one of my co-teammate in raiders team there are some more to be reminisce its so endless,,thanks and hope to read some more,,,,dante
Somyga

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: old days basketball sa payti Reply with quote

Salamat sa mga alaala ng basketball noong panahon na yon.
Naririnig ko rin sina Mr. Palatino na magaling na baskebolista sa
atin. Ang panahon ng Bolero sa atin. Talagang masaya noong araw.

It could be appropriate for Paetenians to encourage our young
genetrations about our great basketball players during those times
that basketball was really kilig by our kababayan and kababaihan
sa paghanga sa galing ng kanilang paboritong players

I am suggesting to have a Basketball Hall of Fame sa Paete and
their achievements. The past & present of that players etc, that maybe we will enjoy that memories of the past to direct us to good future of Paetenian in that kind of sport in particular.

Sumagi lamang po ang isipan ko sa magandang alaala ng basketball sa atin at matinding samahan na nagagawa nito.

Happy Happy pagnanalo. Ang natalo naman ay sport to accept they were defeated.

Mabuhay si Kang Dante Valdellon, ang magiting na basketbolista
ng Paete at player ng Raiders sa Maytoong.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: paete basketball legend Reply with quote

YES, nakakamiss nga ang liga...ang naalala ko sa magaling na team ay ang Ibaba Blue Star noon 1978-79. halos nagsama-sama ang magagaling ng ibaba na sina Tino mendoza at iba pa, sinamahan pa ng mga bunot na mga chinese...bale ka saya talaga pag may liga....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:08 am    Post subject: Paete Basketball Legends Reply with quote

Let us include and not to forget the late Mr. Pedro Baldemor Bagcus Sr. or "Amang Si"maybe he is one of the pioneer in our town. From 1948 to 1953 he played for National University (Bulldogs) in the UAAP. Thanks at binigyan siya ng tribute for his contributions in different sports in our town. Original member rin po siya ng BOLERO Club Inc.
dante v

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:26 am    Post subject: basketball in old times Reply with quote

this is dante again. yes, i agree with guess "si'" pedro bagcus is a basketball enthausiast always involved with all activities in most of the basketball league in our town. i personally knew him and he knew me too,when i was still very young and still not able to play basketball, i always see them play in our town plaza, atty. calabig, goding madridejos, si'and the rest of bolero, its been so long, and then later on we have edel and doming caidic's wildcat, kang dido valdellon, but another guy from their team, an excellent guard that can pass the ball beautifully. i hope somebody knew this guard from wildcat. he's one of the best guard i've ever seen in basketball, and of course the super king pablo adea, mado baldemor, baby madrigal, lito cadang, marasigan and the rest...my mind is coming back to the past when i think about basketball. there are still many beautiful moment of the past. anyway, thanks Somyg, i knew you and still recognize you many times. i pass by in that small iskinita besides your house. you never change, always the smiling and happy boy like you are now and am happy you're doing fine... dante
Ming

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:49 am    Post subject: Superkings, Wildcat, Esquires Reply with quote

Growing up in Quinale, I remember the basketball court in front of Eastern Laguna Institute (then) which was not even cemented. It included the commercial-residential building right across Eastern, the house of Amang Hector Cabrera, and ending at the house of the Afuangs.

Who can forget Pablo Adea, Lito Cadang, Li (kalawit) Madrigal and the Superkings who lorded it over the other teams for quite a while.

And champion Wildcats led by the Edil and Doming Caidic (Haba 1 & 2).

The Esquires of Amang Julio Baguio who can suspend himself in mid-air as he makes a lay-up, defying the law of gravity.

The Jubilees too are fantastic dribblers and champions.

These times were long before the Alcanars, Dribblers and Raiders, and way before the gritty, much anticipated duel of Black Hawks (from Quinale and Ilaya) and Leopards (from Bagumbayan & PES area). Black Hawks vs Leopards equals "cardiac games" at the Plaza.

Then, the arena was a "dirt court" where lines were almost invisible. The spectators were almost inside the lines, in the sorrounding houses, on top of the basketball board ( at some games). You will find the most beautiful girls of the town cheering for their teams. The lights were awful that sometimes one can be groping to catch the ball and be labeled "MATANG MANOK" (you know what I mean?).

The best referees then were Amang Si Bagcus, Ex-mayor Leandro Balquiedra, Amang Pabling Palatino and others I could not remember.

Let's name them all and walk back the memory lane.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:52 am    Post subject: Legend Reply with quote

Amang Dante maybe that is Cezar Madridejos of Wildcat. Is that the man?
Arthur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too young to understand the complexities of the game, I watched from the sideline and cheered for my favorite teams and selected players from Paete whenever they played against visiting teams from different towns, teams from universities in Manila and occasionally American Baptist Church players. I got hooked and started playing basketball while working for Transamerica during the 90’s. Rey B, you mentioned Fidel Caiyod (Kalahi team); yes he still plays basketball every Sunday morning here in the city of Walnut (SoCal) with a large group of Filipino players having……. midlife crisis (including me).
fredmc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Basketball Memories Reply with quote

Thank you Dante V. for mentioning my name. I have fond memories too of our basketball days. I can’t believe that was way back in the 1950s. You were my contemporaries from Kids Division, Midgets, to Junior Division. There was a great and friendly rivalry between our teams during that time. I am proud to be the team mate of Cezar Caguin our small but speedy point guard. He was also deadly in undergoal shots. Although our division was the undercard for the Seniors (Wildcats, Super King, Lover Boys, Jubilee, St. James, Kapit Bahay, Archers, etc) our teams have also many fans and followers because ours were evenly matched and almost all our games were exciting. The competing teams then were: your Raiders (you and Takyo as the star players), Alcanars (Boy Calabig, Jun Cadapan and Cezar Cachola), Interwood (name changed to Eastply then to S-Ply) – Bitok Aguinaldo, Nestor “Mata” Edlagan, Mama Villamayor and Toy Vitor. DribblersBenjie Cajumban, Nestor Afurong and Oscar “Taba” Adea. Unfortunately our Knights team was disbanded later on (but the barkada survived) when some of us went to Manila to study and others to seek better opportunities some place else. Rene Balandra went to the Gladiators as a star pointer and fast breaker, while Cezar and I were added by our former coach Lolly Castillo to their Lover Boys team just for a short time as benchwarmers. They have Cano Cajipe and Tuwad Cadawas as their mainstays. Other names not mentioned before were: Eddie Palatino the deadly fastbreaker, Ador Cadapan (great rebounder), Idel Pagalanan, Nanding Paraiso and Peping Paraiso of Bagumbayan. For Wildcats – yes that was Cezar Madridejos, their lefty point guard, they also have Doc Tabia Adefuin, Froilan Madrinan and Ben “Pakag” Gajitos. Ibaba has an earlier team called Seahorse. The name that I recall is Albert Fernandez. My cousins Hermy and Ruben Cagayat have vivid memories of the good old days of basketball during our time. Hope they can fill in again.

Someday I will write my memoirs of basketball and the names of my rivals, Dante, Bitok, Boy C.will be among those mentioned. There should be an “oldtimers” event in Paete for friendly basketball shooting competition with perhaps Allan Caidic, the greatest Paetenian basketball player as the honorary guest.
dante v

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: old basketball legends of paete Reply with quote

I already sure Fred will respond because he is one of the good center forward pointer of the famed knights team that prevented us from taking the champion trophy. thank god later on they have to desband for further education in manila, and then nagka-chance kaming magchampion. fred, you have more accurate reminiscense of those old teams and players of the past. it is very exciting to recollect all those years of our encounter. our time of basketball is more memorable. i'm quiet sure than the present time umuuwi akong malimit sa atin noon pero ang liga ay hindi kaparis noong panahon natin, minsan napapadaan ako sa plasa pero ang mga spectators ay kakaunti hindi kaparis noon talagang halos puno ang plasa. o sigi Fred give us some more memorable moment of the old basketball of our time..o siyanga pala tama ka guest si cezar madridejos yong tinotukoy kong wildcat guard. he is one the best guard that time. i will leave you guys for a while because i will drive to bangkok to visit my grandchildren and stay there for a few days, so i'll be back after a few days. mabuhay kayong lahat at ang buong paete,,,,dante
Linda Valdellon John

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:55 pm    Post subject: Paete Basketball League Reply with quote

May I contribute few lines to this thread. Paete Basketball League always reminds me of my brother Rey (+). He was so inclined and devoted to basketball although I never seen him playing. He was one of the organizer during late 60's. I recalled those popular teams & players mentioned here.. He was given an achievement tribute in honor of his legacy. My gratitude to Vice Mutuk, in posting his remembrance.

More power to the future leagues.

Linda Valdellon John
Montreal Quebec, Canada
rey b

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

opening a can of worms, good worms, its nice to hear those sweet memories. i started writing about fred c, you probably didnt remember me but i kinda introduce myself to you here in Southern cal and i told you that i was one of your admirers of the knights, somehow i got so excited and forgot what i was goin to say about you,
cezar is very good so as rene but you stabilized the team (silent leader) and it also answer my question to myself ,that rene b is actually a knights before joining the gladiator.Who else could better write the legend of b-ball in paete. Hats off 2 you sir. looking forward to it.
hi art, its me,we played together once in a while,me and fidel gets together often.. lets hear some more,
hermy c.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Free throw Reply with quote

ako'y mag-aambag din.

ang paboritong shot ni Dante ng raiders ay pa-board. ang hawak naman sa bola ni Boy ng alcanars kapag tumitira ay dalawang kamay. si bitok naman ng interwood ay ang limang daliri ang nagsu-sulong sa bola kapag nag-jump shot. si nestor ng hillsea ay mga long shot na matayog ang trajectory. si jimmy ng blackhawk ay sa tapat naman ng kanang balikat nagmumula ang bola. halos lahat ng player ng blackhawk ay mahuhusay magdala ng bola: noling navarro, ispen cadapan, tirso baldemor, henyo madriguerra. ang leopard naman ay may mga star player: isi cadawas , impo valdecantos, owing fadul, tony cadapan.
ang bagumbayan ay may isa pang junior team- panther: impen cadawas, tony cagandahan.
ang alcanars ay may isa pang magaling na player: allan ong.
ang ibaba ay may isa pang junior team- hillsea: idiok (kapatid ni bitok), sonny mendoza, nestor edlagan.
ang jubilee ay may magaling na lay-up artist: oggie adao ; long tom shooter: narding paraiso
ang style ni ben afuang ng knights sa jump shot ay mala-fade away na itinutulak ng magkakadikit na daliri ang bola.
hindi makakalimutan ang bumabaliadad na jump shot ni sonny ng raiders
ako'y nakapaglaro din pero malapit lamang ang narating. isa akong miembro ng team galing sa transylvania, romania. meron kaming kapa at pangil pero hindi makalipad at pugpog ang pangil kumpara sa bilis at talas ng pangil ng blackhawk at leopard. kasama ko sa team na dracula boys sina apeng cadapan, maning bagalso, filing bagalso, boy baretto, gorio pacurib, intong binadas, togan cadang. ang gumaling sa grupo namin ay si maning bagalso. ang iba pang ka-grupo namin sa midget div. ay raiders, dribblers.
hindi rin makalimutan si tony acyatan ng knights bilang center. pero may napagbabago ang panahon: si pido(tarigi) na dating interwood ay kampi na sa raiders. pati yata ang guard ng knights na si amang nito cagayat ay maka-raiders na ngayon. bai ay napakarami pang dapat idagdag pero kulang na ako sa oras. last three minutes: si doc tabia kapag naglalaro ay laging may knee cap at laging nakatikom ang bibig. ang isang magaling mangdanyo ay si nestor afurong ng alcanars. magaling na coach si carding caraan, "basta galingan ninyo at ako'y aalis at magmimirindal".
Tso'

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: ambag din Reply with quote

Magaling ding panghalukay at ehersiyo nang utak ito. Mga kababayan at mga pangyayari na sa panahong ito ay maaring hindi naman lamang sumayad sa kaisipan ay ito muli unti-unting nagbabalik.he! he!
Sa mga nabanggit na pangalan halos kilala ko silang lahat pero hindi ko na inabot na makita ang kanilang mga natatanging kaaalaman sa larangan nang basketbol. Maliban sa "Blackhawk"
with Jimmy Cadang- i guess their captain, Henio Madriguera- man of the board, shooting with his two hands above his heads, speedy Tirso Baldemor, Manuel Navarrro- the shooter, Crispin Cadapan and Boy Madrinan(may binunot yata sila noon na lahing Paete rin si Sixto Agbay from JRC)
Remember Falcons and RVEG?
RVEG- Raul Adea, Berto Villamayor, Andy Baldemor, Cesar Caidic,
another Caidic (kapatid ni P. Mino,Ilaya del sur)
FALCONS- Lee Agbada,Basilio Agbada
Puwede po ninyong dagdagan..at this time hindi ko po maisip ang mga pangalan nakikinita ko lang ang kanilang mga mukha..he! he!
Their classic championship game way back then at ELI basketball court..shows basic basketball..a team game.
Remember some of glamurous team.. TDH? SWAK(USA)?what about the "Millionaires"? Sana may sport section din tayo dito.
Time out po muna..he! he!
hermy c.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:50 pm    Post subject: bola-bola Reply with quote

idagdag sa team ng r'veg: utol frank cagayat, luis vitor, felix valdellon, perto belen.
idagdag sa team ng falcons: alex cosico, erning aseoche, vicente madrigal, ex-councilor cosico(utol ni alex), dick caidic, pisyo ?
idagdag sa team ng gladiators: jose gagaring(utol ni pastor), na talagang ang bikas ay mas bagay pang gladiator kesa kay russell crowe.
mga player na left- handed: magpinsang noling ng blackhawk at inte jr. ng dribblers. magkapatid na lando ng wildcat at tom jr. madridejos ng quinale.
enjoy naman ako sa mga pasang walang tingin nina junior cadapan at vlady villanueva. at pati na rin sa ka-team ko na si ambet adea. sila yata ang nag-tutor kay magic johnson.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:47 am    Post subject: mga naging sikat na basketbolista Reply with quote

talaga po yatang pinakamasaya na pag bakasyon na...ang pinag kaka abalahan na ay BASKETBALL.nandyan ang mga magaganda at seksing mga muse.aba...talaga naman...nakaka aliw manood ng parada...
sa parada mo naman makikita ang mga me abot kaya na sponsor ng mga uniforms..minsan nakakalungkot din na maski ano na lang maisuot ng isang team makasali lang sa paliga at minsan ay hulugan pa ang entrance....tsk tsk tsk
so mabuhay po ang pamunuan ng ligang gaganapin uli ngayong summer.. saludo kami sa inyo...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANO POH KAYA KUNG SA PAETE CENTRAL SCHOOL NA LANG NATIN IDAOS ANG LIGA NG BASKETBALL.MAY BUBONG AT MGA UPUAN PA.MAS KOMPORTABLE.PWEDE POH BAGA YUN KA NOEL?
Tunay na

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Basketball Legend Reply with quote

Yan na nga ang iniisip ko,uniporme...noon ay napakakulay ng uniform nila at kapag ako ay manonood ng sine sa Columbia ay hindi maaari na di ko lingunin ang tahian ni Tony Raz. Siya ang tumatahi ng magagandang uniform noon at laging nagpapaalala sa akin ng mga nagdaang panahon. Kaya ang uniform ng aking kapatid ay pinakaingatan ng matagal na panahon upang maging souvenir pagdating ng araw na may ipagmamalaki sa kanyang mga anak at apo na hindi ang katulad ng sa ngayon na parang disposable,walang kalidad.... di po ba Amang Rey at Amang Dante?
dante v

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: basketball's new rules and uniform Reply with quote

Tunay na tama ka ang laro ngayon at noon ay hindi comparable yon nga ang sabi ko pag nauuwi ako minsan ay mayliga sa plasa si "Si bagcus ang referee kaya pakiwari ko ay liga ito,hindi colourful ang uniforme meron pang naka jogging trouser.noon panahon namin ay magaganda ang uniforme may sarisariling kulay gaya ng interwood yellowish,gladiator reddish kami raiders white and red,alcanars iba rin,, pati new rules ay mas madali ngayon noon walang holding pagnagdridrible ngayon holding na kaya madaling sumikot sikot kaya mas magagaling magscore,kaya hindi na akong palapanood ng nba,golf ang tunay kong hilig ngayon since i play golf i accumulate more than 30 trophies as an amature and no more handicap,i have 2 hole in one in par 3 this was recorded at our club here in chiangmai pero ang basketball ang pinakang mahalaga sa aking nakaraan in sport,basketball means fast,agile,accuracy fast mover and so on but golf is a sport played leasurely and just the right exercise for oldman like me...dante
fredmc

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Dagdag na alaala Reply with quote

Nais ko lang idagdag ang team ng NAVIGATORS na mahigpit na kalaban ng RAMPANTS team nina Mayor KaNoel noong bata pa sila. Supporting events lang sila dahil maliliit pa sila, pero maraming may gustong panoorin sila dahil maliliksi at parang kiti-kiti at mahuhusay ring mag-shoot. Ilang taon ring nagwagi ang NAVIGATORS sa kanilang division bago nagkahiwa-hiwalay.

Ang team na ito ay nagisimula sa mga sakristan ng Romano, ang iba ay tinawag nilang Royal Masters. Kabilang sa team na ito ay sina Raul Roque, Mar Africano, Roman Aseoche, Gudy Paelmo, at Benny Cadapan, Totoy Afurong. Nadagdag rin dito ang kanilang center na si Allan Adea. Ako ang unang coach nila, at nang nag-Maynila ako ay si Rene Balandra ang pumalit na coach.

Noong una ang aming mga uniforme ay T-Shirts lang na printed ni Doring Bagongahasa. Ang short pants ay malimit hindi pare-preho, kahit anong kulay. Nang tumagal ay medyo naging fancy na kaya sa Sta. Cruz na nagpagawa ng mga uniforms.

Dante, congratulations sa iyong Golf accomplishments. Ako'y swimming na lang sa YMCA pool ang main exercise ko. Pero mahilig pa rin akong mag-shooting shooting every week. Pagnahilig pala sa Basketball parang may sakit ka na hindi gumaling-galing at hindi mo malimutan. Makahipo lang ng bola ay masaya na ako. Kaya nag try akong sumali sa Filipino basketball league dine sa Staten Island dalawang taon na, pero sa Seniors (40 and above). Pinakamatanda ako noong una akong sumali (65 yrs old) kaya medyo kunting ingat dahil matitigas ang buto ng kalaban. Pero last year nasaktan ako (pulled hamstring) after 2nd game lang. Kaya isinumpa ko na ang full court. Shooting-shooting na lang ngayon, at baka puedeng single vs. mga pamangkin dahil mapagpalabi sa matanda.
paelmo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:33 pm    Post subject: latter-days Paete basketball stars Reply with quote

Puwede po bang isama natin yung mga late 80's at early 90's, panahon na po nina Pacurib brothers, Adea brothers ng Ibaba. Mga Valdellon, Adefuin, Cadang at Baysauli ng Maytoong.

Panahon na ng Nazi, Woodstock, Alcanars, second generations na po yata sila. Tulad ng Blackhawk. Panahon na ng mga "import" players mula sa Manila.

Late 90's na yung STP at Dribblers ng Maytoong. Offspring ng Raiders.

Naabutan ko po yung NBBA- Nazi Bangkusay Basketball Associations. Ito po yung may cage at protective fence na and Basketball sa plaza.

Pasensiya na po sa mga apelido at team na nakalimutan ko na, dahil markado po ang Ibaba/Maytoong Rivaly noon.

KAHIT NGA PO MGA MAGPINSAN AT MAGKAMAG-ANAK AY NAG-AAWAY DAHIL SA BASKETBALL!

Kaya nga po muntik ng magkaroon ng IBABA, LAGUNA! Natatandaan pa po ba nila nuong panahong iyon?

Iyon po ang hindi ko makakalimutan.
dante v

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject: basketball of the past Reply with quote

Fred thanks sa posting mo, dati noon ay may goal ako sa harapan ng bahay at malimit magshooting, yon namang hipag kong thailander na ang mister ay kano inintroduce ako sa golf, tapos nga ay naging hilig na kaya yong goal ko ay ibinigay ko dito sa small temple school near us. halos araw araw ay nasa golf course naging bisyo na, pero ngayon naman nagkameron ng shoulder problem, symptoms of getting old. masarap namang gunitain ang nakaraang hilig sa basketball because that time we're so young and energetic at talagang determined of winning. siguro namay balang araw ay magkikita tayo sa paete. uuwi ka baga sa easter holiday? o sa april 4 .. dante
Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    USAP PAETE Forum Index -> Usap Paete All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum